1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    13 Jul '21 14:291 edit
    @shavixmir

You do know that almost everyone who gets COVID lives. It is the rare case that a person dies and only those with impaired immune systems.

But really you should not want people who have jobs to doe, someone needs to pay for social programs. All ponzi schemes require a large foundation of people to take money.
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    13 Jul '21 14:56
    @mghrn55 said
    So......let's see if we all have this straight.....
    The dead people all voted for Biden. None of them voted for Trump.

And just out of curiosity, did all the fraudulent ballots have Biden as the choice for President ??
    And what exactly makes a ballot fraudulent ??
    You omit my comment about Trump being totally innobent on Russia. You libs write extremely vacuous posts. Read it. You really say nothing. How bout ‘ yeah Joe they were wrong about Trump, not a shred of evidence , and thousands of man hours wasted on the silly Ukraine phine call”. Those hours could have been used feeding the poor. You libs hated Trump before he even announced presidency. A pitiful lot. Our libs over here adore that creepy old man Biden. Really really strange stuff
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    13 Jul '21 15:20
    @averagejoe1 said
    You omit my comment about Trump being totally innobent on Russia. You libs write extremely vacuous posts. Read it. You really say nothing. How bout ‘ yeah Joe they were wrong about Trump, not a shred of evidence , and thousands of man hours wasted on the silly Ukraine phine call”. Those hours could have been used feeding the poor. You libs hated Trump before he even a ...[text shortened]... ncy. A pitiful lot. Our libs over here adore that creepy old man Biden. Really really strange stuff
    the lib msm has a leash through their pierced node.
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    13 Jul '21 15:59
    @mott-the-hoople said
    the lib msm has a leash through their pierced node.
    No question Shav wears jewelry. Girls do that where I come from. And his HAIR!!!...don't you KNOW!!

Funny title of this thread....who infests the other the most? Would you say the libs try to push their way into OUR business, or is it the other way around as he suggests. We just wish that they would leave us alone. Seriously, Shav, be ingenuous.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Jul '21 03:57
    @averagejoe1 said
    No question Shav wears jewelry. Girls do that where I come from. And his HAIR!!!...don't you KNOW!!

Funny title of this thread....who infests the other the most? Would you say the libs try to push their way into OUR business, or is it the other way around as he suggests. We just wish that they would leave us alone. Seriously, Shav, be ingenuous.
    Which party is trying to limit non-white votes (again)?

Maybe you should leave them alone and allow them their Constitutional right to vote.
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    14 Jul '21 06:34
    @averagejoe1 said

Hey.. look… there’s a black Jewish homo… go and hang him in a tree.

Bye! Get lost. We don’t want you or your kind here.
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    14 Jul '21 12:31
    @suzianne said

Maybe you should leave them alone and allow them their Constitutional right to vote.
    Why do you keep repeating this lie?
  8. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    14 Jul '21 12:32
    @shavixmir said
    Hey.. look… there’s a black Jewish homo… go and hang him in a tree.

Bye! Get lost. We don’t want you or your kind here.
    well which would you say? dont just run from his question
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    14 Jul '21 13:00
    @suzianne said

You need ti pick (maybe Georgia) and read up on it. Be glad to know that it makes it harder to cheat, and is more liberal viting rights than Buden’s Delaware. I can’t believe you don’t know that.
    Ha, here is a liberal telling a conservative to leave people alone. Jesus
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Jul '21 04:21
    @Eladar
    So six hundred THOUSAND deaths directly from C19 is RARE.
    Got it.
    You are one pathetic imitation of a human being. I can make a case for you being an algorithm on some teenage computer.
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    17 Jul '21 01:01
    @mott-the-hoople said
    well which would you say? dont just run from his question
    No liberal answers questions. Duchess, or course, and all the others,, .. even Maruader, who seems to be with it enough, but if you ask him if the sun comes up in the morning, he will not say yes. He will start some really mind-blowing deep thought,.... it depends, such as that.......
    Am I right?
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 Jul '21 02:37
    @sonhouse said
    @Eladar
    So six hundred THOUSAND deaths directly from C19 is RARE.
    Got it.
    You are one pathetic imitation of a human being. I can make a case for you being an algorithm on some teenage computer.
    How many people are there in the US?

How many of the dead over these two years are younger than 45?

The only people at risk as a group are those who have already retired. The rest of us can just get sick and survive just have people have always lived.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree