1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    08 Jul '21 10:29
    @averagejoe1 said
    Think about it Suzianne. Like, what conservative has the time to 'march in the streets'. One cannot make profitable deals walking in the streets. We are busier than liberals, it is just that simple.
    So many non-white votes to suppress, so little time.
  2. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    08 Jul '21 16:57
    @suzianne said
    So many non-white votes to suppress, so little time.
    its sad that you think non white people are too dumb to get an ID.
  3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    08 Jul '21 17:32
    @mott-the-hoople said
    its sad that you think non white people are too dumb to get an ID.
    Getting IDs aren't a matter of intelligence; it's systemic disadvantages that's problem. You've been told this repeatedly.

Even Fox News knows this:

https://www.foxnews.com/world/voter-id-laws-could-disproportionately-hurt-young-minorities
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    08 Jul '21 18:001 edit
    @vivify said
    Getting IDs aren't a matter of intelligence; it's systemic disadvantages that's problem. You've been told this repeatedly.

Even Fox News knows this:

https://www.foxnews.com/world/voter-id-laws-could-disproportionately-hurt-young-minorities
    Then if the is the case, maybe they should not be voting on leaders? I remember a debate about allowing only people who own property to vote. Or people who can show a W-2 to prove they are self sufficient. Got a nice ring to it.
  5. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    08 Jul '21 18:26
    @averagejoe1 said
    Then if the is the case, maybe they should not be voting on leaders? I remember a debate about allowing only people who own property to vote. Or people who can show a W-2 to prove they are self sufficient. Got a nice ring to it.
    Howbout restricting voting to citizens with an IQ over 70? That would eliminate about 50% of the Republicans right there, namely, the ones who still haven't accepted that Trump lied about the stolen election.
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    08 Jul '21 19:02
    @mott-the-hoople said
    you fail miserably at wit. just vile words, it must really suck to be you 🤭
    No. It’s your wife who sucks. And quite well.
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    08 Jul '21 19:09
    @shavixmir said
    No. It’s your wife who sucks. And quite well.
    LOL…childish
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    08 Jul '21 19:211 edit
    Funny how theoretically open minded people cannot allow for differing points of view. Infestation is such an inclusive term.
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    08 Jul '21 22:06
    @moonbus said
    Howbout restricting voting to citizens with an IQ over 70? That would eliminate about 50% of the Republicans right there, namely, the ones who still haven't accepted that Trump lied about the stolen election.
    Whatever, but did all your news outlets lie about the Trump/russia connection,. and cost us $40M to investigate, only to find there was none. You fellers sure pick on the small , or nonexistent, stuff.
    I guess I am one of those republicans, having watched all the jack-leg ballot workers hauling paper all over the place, on video, then the finding of ballots out of nowhere, blah blah....Hey, Moonbus, if only one ballot was fraudulent, only one, then it was not a valid election. You know dead people voted,,,,,,right? (I hate it when people type right at the end of a sentence.) I am with Trump on this one.

Dont get crazy like Sonhouse now, one of him is enough.
  10. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    09 Jul '21 03:41
    @averagejoe1 said
    Whatever, but did all your news outlets lie about the Trump/russia connection,. and cost us $40M to investigate, only to find there was none. You fellers sure pick on the small , or nonexistent, stuff.
    I guess I am one of those republicans, having watched all the jack-leg ballot workers hauling paper all over the place, on video, then the finding of ballots out of n ...[text shortened]... sentence.) I am with Trump on this one.

Proving the point of my thread.
  11. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    09 Jul '21 08:521 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    I guess I am one of those republicans, having watched all the jack-leg ballot workers hauling paper all over the place, on video, then the finding of ballots out of n ...[text shortened]... sentence.) I am with Trump on this one.

First of all, the Russians did meddle in the 2016 election; this was conclusively proven and indictments were issued. What was not proven was that Donald himself colluded in this. Donald and his supporters have persistently confused 'no collusion' with 'no meddling.' This is either a blunder or just plain stupid.

Secondly, dead people may have cast ballots, but there is no evidence that illegally cast votes were actually tallied in sufficient numbers to tip the election. It's the tally that matters. You set the bar ludicrously high, supposing that one invalidly cast ballot invalidates the entire result. It does not. Biden won by a margin of about 7 million more votes than Trump; there is no evidence of even thousands of illegally tallied votes, much less 7 million of them. Multiple recounts and federal and state investigations and audits have confirmed this beyond any reasonable doubt. Get real. Trump lied.
  12. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    13 Jul '21 03:22
    Last night I dreamt of a discussions page with not 1 thread about America.
    And that the US right-wing trailer trash residents, you know, the sort who think The Hague is the capital of Belgium and Dutch is the German language, just lost interest and oozed back to the projects to wife beat and cook meth…

Oh what a dream I had.
  13. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    13 Jul '21 03:54
    Trailer trash do not live in the projects.

The projects are buildings built by the government for poor people to live in. These are located in cities.

Trailer parks are in smaller towns or unincorporated regions.
  14. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    13 Jul '21 04:10
    @averagejoe1 said

So......let's see if we all have this straight.....
    The dead people all voted for Biden. None of them voted for Trump.

And just out of curiosity, did all the fraudulent ballots have Biden as the choice for President ??
    And what exactly makes a ballot fraudulent ??
  15. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    13 Jul '21 06:22
    @eladar said
    Trailer trash do not live in the projects.

The projects are buildings built by the government for poor people to live in. These are located in cities.

Trailer parks are in smaller towns or unincorporated regions.
    I know.
    I’ve seen the Dukes of Hazzard and The Wire.

It was a dream.
    Well, obviously more a wish. And I used a little artistic license, to make the prose better.
    Obviously I just wish the lot of you would catch Corona and die, but since I’m a nice guy, I don’t really want that either.

In fact, just having you all piss off would be good enough and worthy of a glass of wine.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree