@rajk999 said
    In a nutshell, all people have the same wants:
    Food and clothes
    Shelter
    Free [or reasonable] Education
    Freedom, of movement, expression and thought
    Reasonable Healthcare
    Decent Jobs

So, the answer to your question is that people all over the world know that the left have failed to produce these things. The right are more successful.
    This is remarkably ludicrous.
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Jun '21 22:12
    @no1marauder said
    Actually, 9 of the top 12 States in GDP per Capita are solidly "blue" while the 7 poorest are all right wing strongholds. https://www.statista.com/statistics/248063/per-capita-us-real-gross-domestic-product-gdp-by-state/
    Yes, you have a point there, but I think my hypothesis still stands. Further, my post does not refer to rich or 'poor', as you interject the 'poorest". It is just about who would work the hardest, it is about the different goals and outcomes that might be set by the two types of populace. Somebody is poor right now in W Virginia, but I will say he is a hardworking conservative, nevertheless. You don't really think he is a lib, do you?

Which is true?: Libs depend more on the existence of conservatives, or, conservatives depend more upon the existence of liberals?
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Jun '21 22:14
    @suzianne said
    This is remarkably ludicrous.
    Think about it Suzianne. Like, what conservative has the time to 'march in the streets'. One cannot make profitable deals walking in the streets. We are busier than liberals, it is just that simple.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Jun '21 03:07
    @Very-Musty
    So you ignore the FACT JACK people ran away because CARTELS forced children to become soldiers in their terror campaign.
    And forced girls into prostitution.

But of course for you, that is all fake news since you OBVIOUSLY must have a Phd in central American history.
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    27 Jun '21 12:59
    @sonhouse said
    @Very-Musty
    So you ignore the FACT JACK people ran away because CARTELS forced children to become soldiers in their terror campaign.
    And forced girls into prostitution.

But of course for you, that is all fake news since you OBVIOUSLY must have a Phd in central American history.
    Biden is the cause of cartels using little girls, because is pushing for them to come here,,,,,KNOWING (how bout them caps, Sonhouse...) knowing,, that when they come here at his invitation, they will be swept up by the cartels.

That should clear that up.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Jun '21 12:27
    Factoid: An 8th grade teaher in Tocoma WA wants the age of consent dropped to 11year old girls..

Would you call that “US liberal Left Wing Infestation “. Would you, Shav?. God I wish the list libs would give us a break. It can wear a man out listening to all the crap that has been brought down by you People on our nation. And yes I know, you are just getting started.
  7. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    29 Jun '21 03:25
    @averagejoe1 said
    Factoid: An 8th grade teaher in Tocoma WA wants the age of consent dropped to 11year old girls..

Would you call that “US liberal Left Wing Infestation “. Would you, Shav?. God I wish the list libs would give us a break. It can wear a man out listening to all the crap that has been brought down by you People on our nation. And yes I know, you are just getting started.
    1 teacher vs 10 of you inbred trailer trash polluting this forum. Please!
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    07 Jul '21 03:56
    Just look at how many right-wing trailer trash threads ars running at the same time!

All propagating the same line: lying liberals, pro-racism, right-wing victimhood, USA! USA! USA! Unless it’s about China.

Disgusting.
  9. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    07 Jul '21 13:23
    @shavixmir said
    How the fck does a chess message board end up with more than 10 extreme right-wing and very verbal US posters?

70% of the threads are created by these right-wing, comspiracy loving, racist crackers and 90% of the threads are tainted by their foul rhetoric.

How the hell, out of s population of 7 billion, do so many of these nutjobs end up here?

About 0.0005% of the ...[text shortened]... d white men whine in such bigotted fashions.

It’s terrible.
    Every bloody thread.
    Good grief.
    I don’t visit other on line forums, so I don’t know whether the ratio is similar elsewhere or peculiar here.

I do think that many on the fringe right are chronically angry, and anger is a feeling which cannot long remain pent up. It vocalizes, it acts out. Depression, for example, does not vocalize; it crawls under the blanket and won’t get out of bed. Neither does stoic resignation act out.

Sensible people, on all points of the political spectrum, exercise circumspection and impulse control. But because the loony fringe tends to shout in anger, the moderates are often drowned out. The left has its loony fringe, too, you know.
  10. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    07 Jul '21 13:34

Removed by poster

11. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    07 Jul '21 13:35
    @shavixmir said
    How the fck does a chess message board end up with more than 10 extreme right-wing and very verbal US posters?

70% of the threads are created by these right-wing, comspiracy loving, racist crackers and 90% of the threads are tainted by their foul rhetoric.

How the hell, out of s population of 7 billion, do so many of these nutjobs end up here?

About 0.0005% of the ...[text shortened]... d white men whine in such bigotted fashions.

It’s terrible.
    Every bloody thread.
    Good grief.
    question is…why are YOU here? no drugs being sold, no children offered up for sex…why do you keep coming back? is there some sort of hook up mechanism for you and the other freaks here?

maybe its because other queers and trans people are here too?
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    07 Jul '21 14:56
    @mott-the-hoople said
    question is…why are YOU here? no drugs being sold, no children offered up for sex…why do you keep coming back? is there some sort of hook up mechanism for you and the other freaks here?

Speaking for myself, I am here because it is the best country where a person can excel and become prosperous, find places where you can hide from the people 'in the streets'...... and make money!!!

Up to now, the best place to raise a family, they learn abut multiculturalism and philanthropy. Perfect place for me, that is my 2 cents. I can't do Scotland because everyone there is the same, seems a bit boring. Good golf, though.
  13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    08 Jul '21 03:28
    @averagejoe1 said
    Speaking for myself, I am here because it is the best country where a person can excel and become prosperous, find places where you can hide from the people 'in the streets'...... and make money!!!

Up to now, the best place to raise a family, they learn abut multiculturalism and philanthropy. Perfect place for me, that is my 2 cents. I can't do Scotland because everyone there is the same, seems a bit boring. Good golf, though.
    I’m on a out the bloody chess site.
  14. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    08 Jul '21 03:29
    @mott-the-hoople said

If this thread wanted your opinion, we’d visit your wife at the brothel and tell her we wanted her brother’s advice, so she could contact you in the trailer park.

Alas. We don’t.
  15. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    08 Jul '21 09:32
    @shavixmir said
    If this thread wanted your opinion, we’d visit your wife at the brothel and tell her we wanted her brother’s advice, so she could contact you in the trailer park.

Alas. We don’t.
    you fail miserably at wit. just vile words, it must really suck to be you 🤭

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree