1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12 Mar '13 17:06
    http://cnsnews.com/news/article/feds-spend-15-million-study-why-lesbians-are-fat

Stuff like this is why people don't want to raise taxes. Why give more money to people who waste it?
  2. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    12 Mar '13 17:571 edit
    I knew this guy who went to a lesbian bar... and he goes 'its alright in here, I thought it was just a bunch of fat lesbians' omg they nearly killed him ...
  3. ALG
    Moves
    12 Mar '13 18:14
    Seems like an interesting study! I'm looking forward to its results.
  4. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    12 Mar '13 19:292 edits
    It would be literally impossible to run a government where anyone everyone agrees with how every penny is spent. Aside from the fact that $1.5 million = 0.0000006% of US tax revenue for 2012, I don't mind the study. I can see why it would bother Conservatives, though. There might be biological reasons and we can't have that since being gay is a choice.
  5. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    12 Mar '13 19:38
    Originally posted by Eladar
    http://cnsnews.com/news/article/feds-spend-15-million-study-why-lesbians-are-fat

Stuff like this is why people don't want to raise taxes. Why give more money to people who waste it?
    That's a valid point. Lot's of waste in our good government.
  6. Germany
    Moves
    12 Mar '13 21:55

What measures do you propose to improve the efficiency of governance?
  7. Joined
    08 Dec '12
    Moves
    12 Mar '13 22:181 edit
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    What measures do you propose to improve the efficiency of governance?
    Fire 50% of Federal Employees and make the rest of them earn their pay....and cut their pay in half. AND STOP hiring them under Affirmative Action Rules!
    Then dismantle half of the Federal Government, period, let the states manage their own affairs like the Founding Fathers wanted.
    And tell Obama to go to hell.
  8. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    12 Mar '13 22:45
    Originally posted by KilgoreTrout15
    Fire 50% of Federal Employees and make the rest of them earn their pay....and cut their pay in half. AND STOP hiring them under Affirmative Action Rules!
    Then dismantle half of the Federal Government, period, let the states manage their own affairs like the Founding Fathers wanted.
    And tell Obama to go to hell.
    Typical reactionary unthinking right wing tripe.

Just one example, Kilgore is now on record as saying your typical young, frontline Soldier should recieve $850 base pay for risking life and limb.

I'm assuming you have detailed knowledge about literally all federal employment positions, what they do, and conducted a detailed analysis that just happened to take you to a perfectly round number of 50% (not 49.7 or 51.2) for both pay and layoffs? I'm assuming you also assessed that every position is being paid exactly double that of similar civilian positions, and thus can cut all federal employee pay in exactly half while remaining competitive in the labor markets without lowering the prerequisites?
  9. Joined
    08 Dec '12
    Moves
    12 Mar '13 23:33
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    Typical reactionary unthinking right wing tripe.

Just one example, Kilgore is now on record as saying your typical young, frontline Soldier should recieve $850 base pay for risking life and limb.

I'm assuming you have detailed knowledge about literally all federal employment positions, what they do, and conducted a detailed analysis that ju ...[text shortened]... ctly half while remaining competitive in the labor markets without lowering the prerequisites?
    When I went into the army 45 years ago my base pay was 100 dollars a month , a whole lot less than the 1.25 minimum wage.
    Cry me a river.
  10. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    12 Mar '13 23:39

It's worth it if it leads to hotter lesbians.
  11. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    12 Mar '13 23:46

Why is a study into causes of obesity in a minority group a waste?
    Does your crystal ball tell you it will be a waste?
  12. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    13 Mar '13 02:12
    Originally posted by KilgoreTrout15
    When I went into the army 45 years ago my base pay was 100 dollars a month , a whole lot less than the 1.25 minimum wage.
    Cry me a river.
    Would you say you were over or underpaid for what was expected of you? Now that we have an all volunteer service, is it your estimation we would be able to staff our military for such a pittance?

And the part of my post you ignored...?

I'm assuming you have detailed knowledge about literally all federal employment positions, what they do, and conducted a detailed analysis that just happened to take you to a perfectly round number of 50% (not 49.7 or 51.2) for both pay and layoffs? I'm assuming you also assessed that every position is being paid exactly double that of similar civilian positions, and thus can cut all federal employee pay in exactly half while remaining competitive in the labor markets without lowering the prerequisites?
  13. Joined
    08 Dec '12
    Moves
    13 Mar '13 02:14
    Would you say you were over or underpaid for what was expected of you? Now that we have an all volunteer service, is it your estimation we would be able to staff our military for such a pittance?

And the part of my post you ignored...?

I'm assuming you have detailed knowledge about literally all federal employment positions, what they do, an ...[text shortened]... ctly half while remaining competitive in the labor markets without lowering the prerequisites?
    Hey paratrooper get out of the army and see how much you're worth in the real world.
  14. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    13 Mar '13 02:21
    It would be literally impossible to run a government where anyone everyone agrees with how every penny is spent. Aside from the fact that $1.5 million = 0.0000006% of US tax revenue for 2012, I don't mind the study. I can see why it would bother Conservatives, though. There might be biological reasons and we can't have that since being gay is a choice.
    Stop worrying so much about gay issues parachuter. We accept you as you are choice or not. We don't need to spend money figuring out what makes you tic when we already know. It is obvious the true gays do not have a choice and the bisexuals do. The whole fat part of the study takes away credibility for me as I know a lot of skinny lesbians.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Mar '13 02:27

I want a stuy of fat governers like Crispy Cream of New Jersey.

You never know, he might be a lesblian.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree