1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    20 Oct '20 19:13
    @earl-of-trumps said
    The answer is really very simple.

The conservatives (freedom of speech group) were attacked by opposition protesters, who moved into the area to confront.
    So who are the opposition, more conservatives? Please!!
    Is the only opposition to conservatives Antifa? No.

So again: how do you know Antifa attacked him?
  2. Joined
    22 Sep '20
    Moves
    20 Oct '20 19:191 edit
    @vivify said
    Who does the majority of physically assaulting blacks in this country? Democrats?
    Black on Black crime for 100 Alex 🤔
  3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    20 Oct '20 19:24
    @cheesemaster said
    Black on Black crime for 100 Alex 🤔
    All races are attacked by their own more than by other races, including whites. I meant politically-motivated, in which case, the answer is Republicans are almost always the ones attacking blacks.
  4. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    20 Oct '20 22:153 edits
    @vivify said
    All races are attacked by their own more than by other races, including whites. I meant politically-motivated, in which case, the answer is Republicans are almost always the ones attacking blacks.
    That's nonsense, look on youtube, there are thousands of videos of blacks/antifa/left wingers attacking everyone they see during the past five months of riots.
    Now how many videos of conservatives doing the same can you find?
    Fact is the left/dem/BLM/Antifa have become unhinged and are doing everything they can to suppress freedom of speech and freedom in general if they see anyone that disagrees with them..
  5. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    21 Oct '20 00:211 edit
    @dood111 said
    That's nonsense, look on youtube, there are thousands of videos of blacks/antifa/left wingers attacking everyone they see during the past five months of riots.
    And this is the problem. Right-wingers see a video of protestors and just assume they are BLM/Antifa or Democrats.

Don't assume blacks or protestors you see demonstrating in the streets even care about politics. They are protesting repeated police brutality that continues despite video evidence of it, and are outraged cops get away with. Many protesters don't give a damn about politics because they feel politicians don't give a damn about them.

That kind of nuance escapes right-wingers who endlessly look for ways to attack anyone they perceive as enemies.
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    21 Oct '20 00:59
    Did some research and found these facts:

"San Francisco police say they made an arrest in the weekend assault of a Trump supporter and free speech rally organizer who lost two front teeth. San Francisco police said they arrested 35-year-old Adroa Anderson of Watsonville in Oakland on Sunday. "

https://wsiltv.com/2020/10/20/san-francisco-police-arrest-man-in-assault-on-trump-backer/

It seems to be this person:

"Sheriff”s detectives arrested a 23-year-old man suspected of selling marijuana on Tuesday afternoon and seized loaded guns and almost $100,000 of suspected drug sales profits.

The bust came after a two month investigation into pot sales, according to Sgt. Steve Carney, head of the Sheriff”s Office Narcotic Enforcement Team.

Adroa Anderson of Santa Cruz was arrested on suspicion of possessing marijuana for sale and for being armed while possessing the drug for sale."

https://www.santacruzsentinel.com/2008/10/30/sheriffs-detectives-arrest-live-oak-man-for-marijuana-sales-seize-loaded-guns-almost-100000/

I checked Facebook and found an account with the same name that talks about being arrested and serving time for selling marijuana. There's no entries since October 2016 but he seems to be militantly anti-police and there are a few entries sympathetic to BLM though nothing indicating any link to that group. There is zero mention of Antifa.

https://www.facebook.com/doggtown.dro/photos

So as best as I can tell, he's a militant BLM sympathizer with a penchant for violence (which is not acceptable to that organization) but there's nothing to link him with any Antifa group or philosophy.
  7. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    21 Oct '20 01:24
    @vivify said
    So then Earl's post was misleading. He made it seem like it was a racist attack.

This always happens when right-wingers post. The truth is always completely different from what they claim.
    It's not really misleading. I saw a few vids on this.
    the Afro repub guy was pushed and shoved by more than one person.
    and I am sure the "N" word was flung by a whitie.
  8. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    21 Oct '20 01:26
    @vivify said
    Is the only opposition to conservatives Antifa? No.

So again: how do you know Antifa attacked him?
    By reading a few articles.

I know you, viv, if you choose not to believe it, go ahead. I know I can't change your mind
  9. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    21 Oct '20 01:30
    @vivify said
    And this is the problem. Right-wingers see a video of protestors and just assume they are BLM/Antifa or Democrats.

Don't assume blacks or protestors you see demonstrating in the streets even care about politics. They are protesting repeated police brutality that continues despite video evidence of it, and are outraged cops get away with. Many protesters don't give a da ...[text shortened]... nuance escapes right-wingers who endlessly look for ways to attack anyone they perceive as enemies.
    Get out of town, charlie brown.

you're telling me that an african american talking about freedom of speech on the
    internet is going to be confused as a police brutality threat to afros???

you're gone, man.
  10. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    21 Oct '20 01:56
    @earl-of-trumps said

you're telling me that an african american talking about freedom of speech on the

you're gone, man.
    Learn how to read. I said nothing like that.
  11. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    21 Oct '20 02:29
    @earl-of-trumps said

you're gone, man.
    You make the rally seem so innocuous, but the Proud Boys weren't going to be there to chat about "internet free speech". True, they didn't show up, but Anderson claimed they were going to:

"But, his flier for the event featured prominent leaders of the Proud Boys, a hate group according to the Southern Poverty Law Center and mentioned in the first presidential debate."

https://abc7news.com/free-speech-rally-san-francisco-proud-boys-tech-protest-un-plaza/7170949/

Here's some of Phillip Anderson's rhetoric:

"Philip Anderson, the organizer of yesterday’s rally in San Francisco and an admitted member of the Proud Boys, talking about “beating the living sh*t” out of anyone who opposes them."

https://twitter.com/chadloder/status/1317911960143290368
  12. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    21 Oct '20 04:09
    @no1marauder said
    You make the rally seem so innocuous, but the Proud Boys weren't going to be there to chat about "internet free speech". True, they didn't show up, but Anderson claimed they were going to:

"But, his flier for the event featured prominent leaders of the Proud Boys, a hate group according to the Southern Poverty Law Center and mentioned in the first presidential debate." ...[text shortened]... g sh*t” out of anyone who opposes them."

https://twitter.com/chadloder/status/1317911960143290368
    This adds context that's suspiciously lacking. Conservatives still too ashamed to admit they love racists?

Like I said earlier, the more you find out about a conservative claim, the you uncover it wasn't true.
  13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    21 Oct '20 05:31
    @dood111 said
    Are you seriously suggesting that at a conservative rally for free speech the Republican organizer was punched by another Republican?
    The problem with republicans is that they have faces which invite punching, voices which beg for a kicking and opinions which plead for a whipping.

And there in lies the problem. You republicans want it so bad, we just feel dirty thinking about you, never mind actually having to touch you. Even with a leather boot on.
  14. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    21 Oct '20 14:02
    @vivify said
    This adds context that's suspiciously lacking. Conservatives still too ashamed to admit they love racists?

Like I said earlier, the more you find out about a conservative claim, the you uncover it wasn't true.
    Face facts, vivify. It is the conservative Free Speech group's RIGHT to have a peaceful protest. Don't forget that.

It was BLM/antifa that came in to confront the Peaceful Protesters and violence broke out. Don't forget that, either.
  15. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    21 Oct '20 14:36
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Face facts, vivify. It is the conservative Free Speech group's RIGHT to have a peaceful protest. Don't forget that.

It was BLM/antifa that came in to confront the Peaceful Protesters and violence broke out. Don't forget that, either.
    Let's review what's been revealed so far:

1) The black man who was assaulted in your OP was attacked by another black man, as revealed by another conservative on this thread. This kills your attempt to paint the counter-protestors as racists.

2) A notorious white supremacist group was invited and scheduled to attend.
    Clearly, this wasn't just about "free speech".

But we're only two pages in. I have a feeling more layers will be peeled away showing just how much detail conservatives weren't honest about.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree