1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 May '17 21:592 edits
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    I vaguely recall reading along these lines a few years ago (okay: twenty...), but I will def need to give it a fresher set of eyes.
    So you can't answer the pendulum swing problem for flatassers. I knew you couldn't and so can't ANY flasser.

Look at this debunk site, at what looking over the horizon does:

https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-the-flat-earth-theory-14-ways-the-flat-earth-theory-is-false.t7148/

For instance, you flatassers claim the sun and moon are close to Earth. Ok, so someone in Australia looks at it and someone from Sweden looks at it, they would see both sides of the moon if it was that close but both only see the same side because it is a quarter million miles away and tidally locked so we always see just the one side plus or minus a bit due to wobble.

So tell me again how close the sun and moon are?
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    11 May '17 10:51
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So you can't answer the pendulum swing problem for flatassers. I knew you couldn't and so can't ANY flasser.

Look at this debunk site, at what looking over the horizon does:

https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-the-flat-earth-theory-14-ways-the-flat-earth-theory-is-false.t7148/

For instance, you flatassers claim the sun and moon are close to Earth. Ok ...[text shortened]... one side plus or minus a bit due to wobble.

So tell me again how close the sun and moon are?
    While whoever it was who put the article together for Metabunk went to great lengths to make it appear annotated and well-researched, it's essentially a fluff piece which congratulates itself prior to actually accomplishing anything.
    There are far too many errors to address them one by one, so let's just stick to the several balls already in play.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 May '17 11:051 edit
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    While whoever it was who put the article together for Metabunk went to great lengths to make it appear annotated and well-researched, it's essentially a fluff piece which congratulates itself prior to actually accomplishing anything.
    There are far too many errors to address them one by one, so let's just stick to the several balls already in play.
    In other words, ignore Foucault and just go on with business as usual.

You have no explanation for the effect since your flatassness REQUIRES a non-spinning Earth and if we show Earth is actually spinning, your flatassness is refuted 100%.

Of course you would ignore evidence like that. You HAVE to dis all the science behind it to keep up your flatass fraud.

And you never answered why we see stars in the southern hemisphere at all, a flat Earth would only have half the view of the heavens AND all the stars would be seen to move in the same circular direction but what we really have is the stars in the southern hemisphere rotate backwards to the stars in the northern hemisphere and that is an ABOSLUTE fact Jack.

But of course you dis that, ignore that, since that alone also proves your flatassness bogus. Can't have that, so ignore it, maybe it will go away.

Maybe sometime you can go to say Santiago and observe for yourself which way the stars circle in the heavens down there and maybe your own eyes will have to be cut out to maintain your flatassness.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree