Welfare now officially OK

Welfare now officially OK

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
25 Jul 18

King Trump has decreed a 12 billion dollar welfare package will be given away to farmers hurt by his stupid trade war. If those pesky Liberals did this, and it would be pure evil, but let King Trump do it, and it's officially A-OK. Lord above, I'm sure glad Trump is making America great again!

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/trumps-12b-agriculture-relief-package-is-farm-welfare-kennedy

Moves
25 Jul 18

Originally posted by @mchill
King Trump has decreed a 12 billion dollar welfare package will be given away to farmers hurt by his stupid trade war. If those pesky Liberals did this, and it would be pure evil, but let King Trump do it, and it's officially A-OK. Lord above, I'm sure glad Trump is making America great again!

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/trumps-12b-agriculture-relief-package-is-farm-welfare-kennedy
Much better to give $150 billion to Iran ehh?

This "stupid trade war" is leveling the playing field, of course Trump will help American workers...It is working.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/25/trump-announces-trade-concessions-from-eu-officials-on-soybeans-energy-tariffs.html

Moves
25 Jul 18

Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople

This "stupid trade war" is leveling the playing field, of course Trump will help American workers...It is working.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/25/trump-announces-trade-concessions-from-eu-officials-on-soybeans-energy-tariffs.html
The lag of Obamanomics is about to wear off: Lord help us when the true Trumpian economy hits!

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
25 Jul 18
4 edits

There you go lying again LIAR! The $150 billion was theirs in the first place and we returned it to them. Typical Trumptarded Lying LOSER!!! And, the trade war is NOT working. Get a clue lying loser. Faux news? LOL

Moves
25 Jul 18

Originally posted by @kingdavid403
There you go lying again LIAR! The $150 billion was theirs in the first place and we returned it to them. Typical Trumptarded Lying LOSER!!! And, the trade war is NOT working. Get a clue lying loser. Faux news? LOL
How much do you think Iran owes the US and the hostages?

Secretly giving the number one terrorist country money should alarm anyone...even a punk ass liberal

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
25 Jul 18
4 edits

How much do you think Iran owes the US and the hostages?

Secretly giving the number one terrorist country money should alarm anyone...even a punk ass liberal
LOL, I see the truth hurts punk ass LYING conservatives. LOL
No one gave anyone anything. We returned their own money in our and the united nations deal with them. How much do we owe the innocent Hostages that were illegally held at Gitmo being tortured for years without a court hearing or trial? Huh puss face? lol You do know that Russia and Iran are allied together right, Your false gods best buddies. What an idiot. lol

Moves
26 Jul 18
5 edits

“...Trump will help American workers...It is working.”

Isn’t it a bit early to declare the “level the playing field via government-run tariff war with liberal first come first served pork barrel corporate welfare policies” to be “working” and what are your measures? Who’s it working for, and how, by this date? Boy, talk about big interference by big government!?

Aficionado of Prawns

Texas

Moves
26 Jul 18

Originally posted by @mchill

Wow. You must be really torn. You hate Trump and you hate the Conservative farmers that voted for him, but you love it when the government gives away money.

If I'm right, your hatred for Trump and farmers proved greater than your love for government handouts.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
26 Jul 18

Stupid is as stupid writes.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
26 Jul 18

Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
Wow. You must be really torn. You hate Trump and you hate the Conservative farmers that voted for him, but you love it when the government gives away money.

If I'm right, your hatred for Trump and farmers proved greater than your love for government handouts.
Funny how you republicants hate giving money to people who need it, but just love giving it to weapons manufacturers.

Moves
26 Jul 18
1 edit

Speaking of torn, how do the True Christian Trumpists square their support of Trump with their Savior Jesus's teachings on how to treat those in need, and how do they deal with other expressions of (im)moral character in the Trump administration, starting at the top? Is it a deal to look the other way in order to get his signature on roll back of Roe v Wade, marriage equality, affirmative action, voter rights, campaign finance reform, the War on Some Drugs and other social issues? It seems like a deal made with the devil, with a very morally compromised net result. .

Aficionado of Prawns

Texas

Moves
26 Jul 18

Originally posted by @js357
Speaking of torn, how do the True Christian Trumpists square their support of Trump with their Savior Jesus's teachings on how to treat those in need, and how do they deal with other expressions of (im)moral character in the Trump administration, starting at the top? Is it a deal to look the other way in order to get his signature on roll back of Roe v Wade, ...[text shortened]... issues? It seems like a deal made with the devil, with a very morally compromised net result. .
If you can cite the verses in the bible that describe the qualities a leader must possess in order to get a believer's vote, please do, I'd love to discuss them.

People like me, multiple people here in fact, have said over and over again: The people knew what we were getting with Trump. The Stormy Daniels trash and all that, it doesn't surprise us at all. But it was more about keeping Hillary out of office than anything. Many chose Trump as what they saw as the lesser of 2 evils.

I know of at least 3 people, including myself, that have explained this to the group, and, like lemming drones with selective hearing and selective memories--you all keep talking over us and acting like we never said it.

There is nothing un-Christian about someone placing a high priority on individual liberty and limited government.

Moves
26 Jul 18

If you can cite the verses in the bible that describe the qualities a leader must possess in order to get a believer's vote, please do, I'd love to discuss them.

People like me, multiple people here in fact, have said over and over again: The people knew what we were getting with Trump. The Stormy Daniels trash and all that, it doesn't surprise us a ...[text shortened]... un-Christian about someone placing a high priority on individual liberty and limited government.
We are both hindered by uncertainty about how bad things would be with Hilary as president. For the sake of our country (assuming you are American) I hope you are right. But that also lays responsibility on all Americans, for a system that did not give us two good candidates.

Aficionado of Prawns

Texas

Moves
26 Jul 18

Originally posted by @js357
We are both hindered by uncertainty about how bad things would be with Hilary as president. For the sake of our country (assuming you are American) I hope you are right. But that also lays responsibility on all Americans, for a system that did not give us two good candidates.
I'm less worried about a Trump presidency than what lies ahead for both parties. Everything from natural disaster to terrorist attacks, school shootings, even politics... seems to be moving in a downward spiral where what happened a few years ago is nothing compared to what's happening now. Cue the Trump "Miss me yet?" bumper stickers.

K

Germany

Moves
26 Jul 18
1 edit

People like me, multiple people here in fact, have said over and over again: The people knew what we were getting with Trump. The Stormy Daniels trash and all that, it doesn't surprise us a ...[text shortened]... un-Christian about someone placing a high priority on individual liberty and limited government.
What would you say has improved with respect to "liberty" and "limited government" during the Trump presidency, compared to what you imagine might have happened during a Clinton presidency?