Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Behind the scenes
    Moves
    25 Jul '18 18:06
    King Trump has decreed a 12 billion dollar welfare package will be given away to farmers hurt by his stupid trade war. If those pesky Liberals did this, and it would be pure evil, but let King Trump do it, and it's officially A-OK. Lord above, I'm sure glad Trump is making America great again!

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/trumps-12b-agriculture-relief-package-is-farm-welfare-kennedy
  2. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    25 Jul '18 20:48
    Originally posted by @mchill
    King Trump has decreed a 12 billion dollar welfare package will be given away to farmers hurt by his stupid trade war. If those pesky Liberals did this, and it would be pure evil, but let King Trump do it, and it's officially A-OK. Lord above, I'm sure glad Trump is making America great again!

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/trumps-12b-agriculture-relief-package-is-farm-welfare-kennedy
    Much better to give $150 billion to Iran ehh?

This "stupid trade war" is leveling the playing field, of course Trump will help American workers...It is working.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/25/trump-announces-trade-concessions-from-eu-officials-on-soybeans-energy-tariffs.html
  3. SubscriberWOLFE63
    Tra il dire e il far
    C'e di mezzo il mar!
    Moves
    25 Jul '18 20:52
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople

This "stupid trade war" is leveling the playing field, of course Trump will help American workers...It is working.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/25/trump-announces-trade-concessions-from-eu-officials-on-soybeans-energy-tariffs.html
    The lag of Obamanomics is about to wear off: Lord help us when the true Trumpian economy hits!
  4. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    25 Jul '18 20:564 edits

There you go lying again LIAR! The $150 billion was theirs in the first place and we returned it to them. Typical Trumptarded Lying LOSER!!! And, the trade war is NOT working. Get a clue lying loser. Faux news? LOL
  5. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    25 Jul '18 22:41
    Originally posted by @kingdavid403
    There you go lying again LIAR! The $150 billion was theirs in the first place and we returned it to them. Typical Trumptarded Lying LOSER!!! And, the trade war is NOT working. Get a clue lying loser. Faux news? LOL
    How much do you think Iran owes the US and the hostages?

Secretly giving the number one terrorist country money should alarm anyone...even a punk ass liberal
  6. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    25 Jul '18 22:584 edits
    How much do you think Iran owes the US and the hostages?

Secretly giving the number one terrorist country money should alarm anyone...even a punk ass liberal
    LOL, I see the truth hurts punk ass LYING conservatives. LOL
    No one gave anyone anything. We returned their own money in our and the united nations deal with them. How much do we owe the innocent Hostages that were illegally held at Gitmo being tortured for years without a court hearing or trial? Huh puss face? lol You do know that Russia and Iran are allied together right, Your false gods best buddies. What an idiot. lol
  7. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    26 Jul '18 00:545 edits

“...Trump will help American workers...It is working.”

Isn’t it a bit early to declare the “level the playing field via government-run tariff war with liberal first come first served pork barrel corporate welfare policies” to be “working” and what are your measures? Who’s it working for, and how, by this date? Boy, talk about big interference by big government!?
  8. SubscriberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    26 Jul '18 01:59
    Originally posted by @mchill

Wow. You must be really torn. You hate Trump and you hate the Conservative farmers that voted for him, but you love it when the government gives away money.

If I'm right, your hatred for Trump and farmers proved greater than your love for government handouts.
  9. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    26 Jul '18 03:40

Stupid is as stupid writes.
  10. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    26 Jul '18 03:41
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    Wow. You must be really torn. You hate Trump and you hate the Conservative farmers that voted for him, but you love it when the government gives away money.

If I'm right, your hatred for Trump and farmers proved greater than your love for government handouts.
    Funny how you republicants hate giving money to people who need it, but just love giving it to weapons manufacturers.
  11. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    26 Jul '18 04:551 edit

Speaking of torn, how do the True Christian Trumpists square their support of Trump with their Savior Jesus's teachings on how to treat those in need, and how do they deal with other expressions of (im)moral character in the Trump administration, starting at the top? Is it a deal to look the other way in order to get his signature on roll back of Roe v Wade, marriage equality, affirmative action, voter rights, campaign finance reform, the War on Some Drugs and other social issues? It seems like a deal made with the devil, with a very morally compromised net result. .
  12. SubscriberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    26 Jul '18 05:06
    Originally posted by @js357
    Speaking of torn, how do the True Christian Trumpists square their support of Trump with their Savior Jesus's teachings on how to treat those in need, and how do they deal with other expressions of (im)moral character in the Trump administration, starting at the top? Is it a deal to look the other way in order to get his signature on roll back of Roe v Wade, ...[text shortened]... issues? It seems like a deal made with the devil, with a very morally compromised net result. .
    If you can cite the verses in the bible that describe the qualities a leader must possess in order to get a believer's vote, please do, I'd love to discuss them.

People like me, multiple people here in fact, have said over and over again: The people knew what we were getting with Trump. The Stormy Daniels trash and all that, it doesn't surprise us at all. But it was more about keeping Hillary out of office than anything. Many chose Trump as what they saw as the lesser of 2 evils.

I know of at least 3 people, including myself, that have explained this to the group, and, like lemming drones with selective hearing and selective memories--you all keep talking over us and acting like we never said it.

There is nothing un-Christian about someone placing a high priority on individual liberty and limited government.
  13. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    26 Jul '18 05:27
    If you can cite the verses in the bible that describe the qualities a leader must possess in order to get a believer's vote, please do, I'd love to discuss them.

People like me, multiple people here in fact, have said over and over again: The people knew what we were getting with Trump. The Stormy Daniels trash and all that, it doesn't surprise us a ...[text shortened]... un-Christian about someone placing a high priority on individual liberty and limited government.
    We are both hindered by uncertainty about how bad things would be with Hilary as president. For the sake of our country (assuming you are American) I hope you are right. But that also lays responsibility on all Americans, for a system that did not give us two good candidates.
  14. SubscriberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    26 Jul '18 05:40
    Originally posted by @js357
    We are both hindered by uncertainty about how bad things would be with Hilary as president. For the sake of our country (assuming you are American) I hope you are right. But that also lays responsibility on all Americans, for a system that did not give us two good candidates.
    I'm less worried about a Trump presidency than what lies ahead for both parties. Everything from natural disaster to terrorist attacks, school shootings, even politics... seems to be moving in a downward spiral where what happened a few years ago is nothing compared to what's happening now. Cue the Trump "Miss me yet?" bumper stickers.
  15. Germany
    Moves
    26 Jul '18 07:321 edit

People like me, multiple people here in fact, have said over and over again: The people knew what we were getting with Trump. The Stormy Daniels trash and all that, it doesn't surprise us a ...[text shortened]... un-Christian about someone placing a high priority on individual liberty and limited government.
    What would you say has improved with respect to "liberty" and "limited government" during the Trump presidency, compared to what you imagine might have happened during a Clinton presidency?