1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    26 Jul '18 11:52
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    What would you say has improved with respect to "liberty" and "limited government" during the Trump presidency, compared to what you imagine might have happened during a Clinton presidency?
    our govt agencies are no longer weaponized and used for political purposes for starters...
  2. Germany
    Moves
    26 Jul '18 11:57
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    our govt agencies are no longer weaponized and used for political purposes for starters...
    In what sense, specifically, were government agencies "weaponized" during the Obama administration? And what do you mean by "[not] used for political purposes"? Isn't the point of a government administration agency to enact the policies of the administration?
  3. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    26 Jul '18 12:00
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    Funny how you republicants hate giving money to people who need it, but just love giving it to weapons manufacturers.
    By not maintaining a decent minimum wage and not providing universal health care or forcing every employer to provide health care, the GOP is supporting outright welfare for corporations. When workers earn so little that they require public assistance either by a direct infusion of money or by not paying taxes due to a low income, it is welfare for those "people" who are called corporations.
  4. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    26 Jul '18 12:053 edits
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    If you can cite the verses in the bible that describe the qualities a leader must possess in order to get a believer's vote, please do, I'd love to discuss them.

People like me, multiple people here in fact, have said over and over again: The people knew what we were getting with Trump. The Stormy Daniels trash and all that, it doesn't surprise us a ...[text shortened]... un-Christian about someone placing a high priority on individual liberty and limited government.
    If you can cite the verses in the bible that describe the qualities a leader must possess in order to get a believer's vote, please do, I'd love to discuss them.
    I would think that Christians voting for the President of the United State would at least hold their Candidate to the standard of Bishop, Deacon or Overseeer of a Church now would they not? I think these scriptures can at least be held as somewhat of a foundation for the qualities that the leader and President of our nation must possess for a believers vote now would they not?
    1st Timothy 3
    1This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desires a good work. 2A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behavior, given to hospitality, apt to teach; 3Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous; 4One that rules well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity; 5(For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?) 6Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil. 7Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.

Qualifications for Deacons
    (Acts 6:1-7)
    8Likewise must the deacons be grave, not double-tongued, not given to much wine, not greedy of filthy lucre; 9Holding the mystery of the faith in a pure conscience. 10And let these also first be proved; then let them use the office of a deacon, being found blameless. 11Even so must their wives be grave, not slanderers, sober, faithful in all things. 12Let the deacons be the husbands of one wife, ruling their children and their own houses well. 13For they that have used the office of a deacon well purchase to themselves a good degree, and great boldness in the faith which is in Christ Jesus.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    26 Jul '18 13:39
    Originally posted by @mchill
    King Trump has decreed a 12 billion dollar welfare package will be given away to farmers hurt by his stupid trade war. If those pesky Liberals did this, and it would be pure evil, but let King Trump do it, and it's officially A-OK. Lord above, I'm sure glad Trump is making America great again!

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/trumps-12b-agriculture-relief-package-is-farm-welfare-kennedy
    Big business corporate welfare is huge for both Dems and Reps.

Not sure what your point is since you believe Dem poop don't stink.
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    26 Jul '18 13:40
    Originally posted by @kingdavid403
    [b]If you can cite the verses in the bible that describe the qualities a leader must possess in order to get a believer's vote, please do, I'd love to discuss them.
    I would think that Christians voting for the President of the United State would at least hold their Candidate to the standard of Bishop, Deacon or Overseeer of a Church now would the ...[text shortened]... chase to themselves a good degree, and great boldness in the faith which is in Christ Jesus.[/b][/b]
    That is because you are an idiot.
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    26 Jul '18 13:48
    Originally posted by @phranny
    By not maintaining a decent minimum wage and not providing universal health care or forcing every employer to provide health care, the GOP is supporting outright welfare for corporations. When workers earn so little that they require public assistance either by a direct infusion of money or by not paying taxes due to a low income, it is welfare for those "people" who are called corporations.
    minimum wage jobs were never meant to support families. If you are working a minimum wage job it is YOUR fault. So tired of liberals without any ambition placing the blame on others for their own shortcomings.
  8. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    26 Jul '18 13:49
    Originally posted by @eladar
    kingdavis is hung up on the part about man laying with man...that is the long and the short of it.
  9. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    26 Jul '18 14:374 edits
    Originally posted by @eladar
    So is your mom for raising a worthless POS idiot as you boy. Yep, your false god fails every quality of the Bible to be a Christian leader; but dumb arse phony Christians as you still voted for the worthless to God and America POS; and, you still support him even though he is clearly evil and a failure. Go figure dumb arse...
  10. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    26 Jul '18 14:392 edits
    kingdavis is hung up on the part about man laying with man...that is the long and the short of it.
    LOL, yes I am, seeing that is how you were born. You clearly came out of the sht hole of someone like Trump.
  11. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    26 Jul '18 14:521 edit
    minimum wage jobs were never meant to support families. If you are working a minimum wage job it is YOUR fault. So tired of liberals without any ambition placing the blame on others for their own shortcomings.
    Seeing that Red State conservatives collect the most welfare in America, are the most un-educated in America, and work the most minimum wage jobs in America, it's clearly them without ambition and the ones placing all their failures on educated liberals whom most of make damn good money. lol, what an idiot!
  12. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    26 Jul '18 14:57
    How much do you think Iran owes the US and the hostages?
    Secretly giving the number one terrorist country money should alarm anyone...even a punk ass liberal
    I happen to have an old friend who "worked" (oilfield and US government) in Iran just before the fall of the Shah. He told me quite a bit about what was really going on . The US actions in supporting the Shah were nothing short of criminal.
    How do you type with your head so far up your butthole ?? 🙄
  13. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    26 Jul '18 15:05
    Originally posted by @caissad4
    I happen to have an old friend who "worked" (oilfield and US government) in Iran just before the fall of the Shah. He told me quite a bit about what was really going on . The US actions in supporting the Shah were nothing short of criminal.
    How do you type with your head so far up your butthole ?? 🙄
    How do you type with your head so far up your butthole ?? He's use to it, he came out of a butthole when he was born.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree