1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Sep '10 02:29
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    ...a German soldier during the Nazi years who turned his weapon against his superior officers and public employees surely wouldn't deserve moral condemnation.
    Point taken. But I am really talking about Eladar's vision for America not a German soldier's response to things like the gas ovens of Belsen and Auschwitz. Eladar is responding to 'high taxes' and the existence of elements of a welfare state.
  2. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    26 Sep '10 04:491 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Point taken. But I am really talking about Eladar's vision for America not a German soldier's response to things like the gas ovens of Belsen and Auschwitz. Eladar is responding to 'high taxes' and the existence of elements of a welfare state.
    Eladar doesn't really understand what it means to have your rights violated. His complaints are not things to revolt over. I know, I live in a city full of people rebelling for all kinds of reasons. They often plan to die before they live to 25...
  3. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    26 Sep '10 06:04
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Eladar doesn't really understand what it means to have your rights violated. His complaints are not things to revolt over. I know, I live in a city full of people rebelling for all kinds of reasons. They often plan to die before they live to 25...
    I met someone the other day for whom it would make no sense to live past 40. In fact it seems his life makes no sense right now; unless something changes soon, I see a motorcycle accident in his future.
  4. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    26 Sep '10 06:36
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    I met someone the other day for whom it would make no sense to live past 40. In fact it seems his life makes no sense right now; unless something changes soon, I see a motorcycle accident in his future.
    Interesting. Why a motorcycle accident? He drive drunk without a helmet?
  5. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    26 Sep '10 06:55
    R i d e, you ride a motorcycle.
  6. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    26 Sep '10 07:06
    He likes to ride fast and drinks a lot.
  7. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    26 Sep '10 07:12
    I am not concerned about his understanding. He is declaring himself an enemy of my country. I see no difference at this point between him and Osama bin Laden. It is well known that a solider can refuse an unlawful order but nowhere have I heard that he has a lawful choice of treason and treason is exactly what this fool is advocating. Treason ends a Constitution. It does not support it. The US Constitution provides a method for the redress of grievance. It does not serve as a blueprint for those who wish to destroy it. A responsible citizen and a decent human being would apologize and disavow the incendiary and (hopefully) ignorant words that have passed this fool's lips. I await his response.
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    26 Sep '10 17:06
    I guess if the people who created this country were decent people, this country would not exist.
  9. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    26 Sep '10 17:12
    Originally posted by Eladar
    I guess if the people who created this country were decent people, this country would not exist.
    I'm not sure that's 100% true. The colonies were established by Britain. However, if they were more decent this country might not be as powerful as it is today.
  10. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    26 Sep '10 17:21
    I'm not sure that's 100% true. The colonies were established by Britain. However, if they were more decent this country might not be as powerful as it is today.
    This country was founded by traitors.
  11. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    26 Sep '10 17:23
    This is a good topic of debate!
  12. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    26 Sep '10 21:15
    Originally posted by Wajoma
    R i d e, you ride a motorcycle.
    No, I don't.
  13. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    26 Sep '10 21:332 edits
    That is true (but it is also true about the Communist Soviet Union.) So I ask again, "Are you a traitor now?" Your incendiary statements lead me to believe that is also true. (And the fact that you clearly want to justify that crime.)
  14. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    26 Sep '10 21:52
    Originally posted by TerrierJack
    That is true (but it is also true about the Communist Soviet Union.) So I ask again, "Are you a traitor now?" Your incendiary statements lead me to believe that is also true. (And the fact that you clearly want to justify that crime.)
    No, not a traitor now. I'll never be a traitor because I have never sworn allegiance to the US government, just the Constitution. All men and women who serve in the military swear to support the Constitution from threats foreign and domestic.
  15. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    26 Sep '10 21:58
    No, not a traitor now. I'll never be a traitor because I have never sworn allegiance to the US government, just the Constitution. All men and women who serve in the military swear to support the Constitution from threats foreign and domestic.
    Have you pledged alliegance to the republic for which the flag stands?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree