Just curious. I know what Republicans will NOT do.
Yeah, I’ve seen News of riots in France, not enough free stuff and such, got me to thinking. Anyway, I thought I would post this and set it aside for two months, and show it later as a prediction when y’all tear everything up.
I remember a few years ago when y’all tore up an entire neighborhood including your grandmother’s CVS drugstore, that she used she used to walk to every day, and the grocery store where she bought her groceries.
Pitiful (in advance).
@wildgrass
Have you ever thought it really sucks that your people live up to the stereotype?
Be honest
@AverageJoe1 saidWhat's the GOP message this round? I just watched a rally where they pleaded "don't worry about the gas and cost of stuff".
Just curious. I know what Republicans will NOT do.
Yeah, I’ve seen News of riots in France, not enough free stuff and such, got me to thinking. Anyway, I thought I would post this and set it aside for two months, and show it later as a prediction when y’all tear everything up.
I remember a few years ago when y’all tore up an entire neighborhood including yo ...[text shortened]... o walk to every day, and the grocery store where she bought her groceries.
Pitiful (in advance).
It seems like the message is this: Yeah, gas prices are bad, food prices are bad, taxes are high, approval is low, and our bad leadership is the root cause of all of it, but at least we are the party that promises the government will be there to check your bits before you enter a public restroom.
@PuzZuLz saidIt really happened. A gang of tourists stormed the capital, beat up over 100 police officers, smeared feces on the walls, stole or broke millions of dollars worth of government property.
@wildgrass
Have you ever thought it really sucks that your people live up to the stereotype?
Be honest
@wildgrass saidWe’ll watch who they are
To be fair, when the white guys loot y'all call them tourists.
@wildgrass saidTo the point, this is one of our main differences. I am not worried about food and gas. I am betting on the come.
What's the GOP message this round? I just watched a rally where they pleaded "don't worry about the gas and cost of stuff".
It seems like the message is this: Yeah, gas prices are bad, food prices are bad, taxes are high, approval is low, and our bad leadership is the root cause of all of it, but at least we are the party that promises the government will be there to check your bits before you enter a public restroom.
So I’m gonna go to work and see how much money I can make, while y’all go in the street with your posters and bullhorns. Oh, and your hoodies. I have never worn a hoodie and I have never been in a street.
So let us see how this plays out, I have a feeling that everything is going to be fine. Watch the big guys prevai! Ask Suzanne if I wrote on a post four months ago I would buy OKTA. $133.00. Today it is $220, today. Will y’all ever catch the train!
PS: gas down 1 cent!
@AverageJoe1
The problem is that whilst you might be profiting from a stock market bubble most Americans are being squeezed and are seeing their incomes have less and less buying power.
This failure of the economic system to provide stability for ordinary people (whom you have previously described as 'losers'😉 is probably the primary reason Trump was elected...
To recap, although you worship wealth most people are not rich and are actually getting poorer, this problem desperately needs addressing...
@PuzZuLz saidYou have no clue of what wildgrass said. Stick to your illiterate posts.
@wildgrass
Have you ever thought it really sucks that your people live up to the stereotype?
Be honest
@beardmusic saidFirst, you fail to recognize that one needs to budget in tighten times. Have they ‘cut back?’ I doubt it. But they (you) DO look to government to bail you out of your problems. Do they have too many children.? Often we see that people do not change their lifestyles in the way of finances, and failed to grasp responsibility.
@AverageJoe1
The problem is that whilst you might be profiting from a stock market bubble most Americans are being squeezed and are seeing their incomes have less and less buying power.
This failure of the economic system to provide stability for ordinary people (whom you have previously described as 'losers'😉 is probably the primary reason Trump was elected...
To reca ...[text shortened]... st people are not rich and are actually getting poorer, this problem desperately needs addressing...
It is quite irresponsible for you to say on the forum that I find ordinary people to be losers. This shows how you do not understand normal debate discussions. None of you do.
You say worship wealth like it is a bad thing. I could say You want Money, and of course the 2 statements mean the SAME EXACT thing. You want money…..Your first paragraph implies that exact thing. So again, you are being quite disingenuous. Your comments are useless air.
Finally, you say people are getting poorer. No the economy has gone through some valuation problems, but that does not mean they are getting poorer. They need to adjust their budgets accordingly. No more $8 Starbucks or joining a gym. They can walk around the park.as they enjoy the benefits of the USA. You are aware that the average salary is $88,000 a year.? Family of four, what is the problem.
Poor planning I expect, tho of course, there are exceptions. The big shadow over all of this is you say the only way out is for the government to get money from the rich people. After the government gets the money of the rich people, the next group they will go after will be you and me. I would like for you to respond just to this very sentence. .
@wildgrass saidYou have a point to some degree, it was the one thing that stands out where the Republicans and conservatives got a little overheated, but let’s not discuss that situation.
It really happened. A gang of tourists stormed the capital, beat up over 100 police officers, smeared feces on the walls, stole or broke millions of dollars worth of government property.
My point here is that we don’t do that on a daily basis. I bet you’re already getting your posters ready for the event that you may lose in November.
We don’t do that on a regular basis.
@PuzZuLz saidLive by the stereotype, die by the stereotype.
@wildgrass
Have you ever thought it really sucks that your people live up to the stereotype?
Be honest
@AverageJoe1 saidAlways with the fear.
Just curious. I know what Republicans will NOT do.
Yeah, I’ve seen News of riots in France, not enough free stuff and such, got me to thinking. Anyway, I thought I would post this and set it aside for two months, and show it later as a prediction when y’all tear everything up.
I remember a few years ago when y’all tore up an entire neighborhood including yo ...[text shortened]... o walk to every day, and the grocery store where she bought her groceries.
Pitiful (in advance).
When there's not enough fear, you have to make sh-- up.