1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Nov '20 00:46
    @dood111 said
    Old Man Joe can't work past noon without needing a nap he's not doing diddly squat, Kamala and his handlers are putting everything together while he rests.
    Can't let go of the Republican fairy tales, can you?
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Nov '20 00:54
    @metal-brain said
    Why do you want an apparent winner now? Why is it so important? We have until Jan. 20th or something like that. What is your hurry?

If Biden really wants unity like he said, why doesn't he encourage recounts to reaffirm his legitimacy as POTUS? Do you want him to go through the same thing Trump did for 4 years? After all, if Trump is so wrong why is Biden not eager to ...[text shortened]... /www.globalresearch.ca/dont-fall-psyop-biden-not-officially-president-elect-at-least-not-yet/5728913
    Still using that tinfoil-hat conspiracy site?
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Nov '20 00:58
    @Metal-Brain
    "even if Trump wins in the end"

How do you think he'll do that? Go on, esplain it to us, Lucy.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    11 Nov '20 01:03
    @suzianne said
    @Metal-Brain
    "even if Trump wins in the end"

How do you think he'll do that? Go on, esplain it to us, Lucy.
    A recount or 2 is on the way. How much of a difference do you think the vote count will be to the recount? What is your best guess?
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    11 Nov '20 03:071 edit
    @metal-brain said
    A recount or 2 is on the way. How much of a difference do you think the vote count will be to the recount? What is your best guess?
    Based on past experience, a couple hundred votes either way at most.
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    11 Nov '20 04:07
    @metal-brain said
    "The monitors were able to follow campaigning events and the voting itself on 3 November in several locations, including the key battleground states of Georgia and Michigan."

Did they monitor Antrim County MI? As I recall "the monitors" did not discover republican votes being flipped to democrats because of human error.

Were the "monitors" too busy eating donuts to do their job?
    That didn’t happen.

Get your porker out of the trump trough man. You’re an embarrassment to the human race.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Nov '20 04:121 edit
    @metal-brain said
    Zero.

Edit: sorry, I thought you asked what difference will it make to the outcome. No matter how many votes the counts differ by, it won't be enough to matter at all.
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    11 Nov '20 04:13
    @metal-brain said
    In the United States recounts rarely reverse election results. Of the 4,687 statewide general elections held from 2000 to 2015, 27 were followed by a recount, and only three resulted in a change of outcome from the original count: 2004 Washington gubernatorial election, 2006 Vermont Auditor of Accounts election, and 2008 United States Senate election in Minnesota.

The first flipped by 300 votes.
    The second flipped by less than 300 votes.
    The third flipped by 440 votes.

Nothing anywhere near the thousands and thousands trump would need.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Nov '20 04:15
    @shavixmir said
    In the United States recounts rarely reverse election results. Of the 4,687 statewide general elections held from 2000 to 2015, 27 were followed by a recount, and only three resulted in a change of outcome from the original count: 2004 Washington gubernatorial election, 2006 Vermont Auditor of Accounts election, and 2008 United States Senate election in Minnesota.

The fi ...[text shortened]... e third flipped by 440 votes.

Exactly.
  10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    11 Nov '20 04:48
    @metal-brain said
    Why do you want an apparent winner now? Why is it so important? We have until Jan. 20th or something like that. What is your hurry?

If Biden really wants unity like he said, why doesn't he encourage recounts to reaffirm his legitimacy as POTUS? Do you want him to go through the same thing Trump did for 4 years? After all, if Trump is so wrong why is Biden not eager to ...[text shortened]... /www.globalresearch.ca/dont-fall-psyop-biden-not-officially-president-elect-at-least-not-yet/5728913
    LMAO! I cite the law and you cite your crazy conspiracy site. It's funny and pathetic.

If you can't figure out how transitioning from one person and their team to another to run the US Executive Department including the most powerful military in the world is a bit different from orientation at Dunkin Donuts, I can't help you.
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    11 Nov '20 05:18
    @suzianne said
    Zero.

Edit: sorry, I thought you asked what difference will it make to the outcome. No matter how many votes the counts differ by, it won't be enough to matter at all.
    How do you know? Are election meddlers on vacation this time of year?
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    11 Nov '20 05:19
    @shavixmir said
    That didn’t happen.

Get your porker out of the trump trough man. You’re an embarrassment to the human race.
    What didn't happen?
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    11 Nov '20 05:21
    @no1marauder said
    Based on past experience, a couple hundred votes either way at most.
    Based on past experience, how much election fraud took place in Saddam Hussein's Iraq?
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    11 Nov '20 05:26
    @no1marauder said
    LMAO! I cite the law and you cite your crazy conspiracy site. It's funny and pathetic.

If you can't figure out how transitioning from one person and their team to another to run the US Executive Department including the most powerful military in the world is a bit different from orientation at Dunkin Donuts, I can't help you.
    Must I walk you through it like you are a child?
    Here is an excerpt from the link below:

"First things first, it’s actually the Electoral College — and not the media or even the popular vote like many folks (both Americans and especially foreigners) wrongly believe — which legally decides the presidency as per the Constitution. Each state’s electors are expected — but not always legally obligated — to vote for the candidate who wins the popular vote in their state when this institution meets in mid-December. The existing and forthcoming litigation from the Trump team might change the final tally in key battleground states, however, which could in turn influence the outcome of this process. There’s also the possibility of so-called “dueling slates of electors” being nominated by the governor and legislature of some contested states, especially given the legally unresolved outcomes there, the scenario of which was described in detail by Reuters in their informative article on the topic from last month."

My so called crazy conspiracy site listed the law. Your attack the source tactic has failed. It is all about the law and thed definition of "apparent" is clearly not apparent to you.

Define "apparent". Everyone has their different interpretation of what apparent is, and you know it.
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    11 Nov '20 05:53
    @shavixmir said

The fi ...[text shortened]... e third flipped by 440 votes.

I said POTUS recounts, not any recount.
    Are you attempting to mislead people here?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree