1. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    10 Nov '20 02:541 edit
    While Donald Trump, furious over his humiliating loss to Joe Biden threatens to sue and fire - almost everybody - his Democratic counterpart President elect Joe Biden spent today in virtual meetings with his panel of medical advisors, with the aim of curbing the deadly COVID 19 pandemic that killed nearly a quarter million Americans this year. None these top medical experts include family members, personal friends, or media figures. When Joe takes office in January the full weight of our government will be brought to forward to fight this virus and the economic damage it has done, rather than dismissing it as a "hoax"

Thankfully America has elected a work horse, and not a show horse -

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/on-air/as-seen-on/with-trump-yet-to-concede-biden-gets-to-work-with-covid-19-advisory-board/2712357/
  2. Joined
    22 Sep '20
    Moves
    10 Nov '20 03:03
    Covid will only see a turn for the better when the leftist media stops talking about it 24/7 and you will follow them mchill. 🙄
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Nov '20 03:03
    @mchill said
    While Donald Trump, furious over his humiliating loss to Joe Biden threatens to sue and fire - almost everybody - his Democratic counterpart President elect Joe Biden spent today in virtual meetings with his panel of medical advisors, with the aim of curbing the deadly COVID 19 pandemic that killed nearly a quarter million Americans this year. None these top medical experts in ...[text shortened]... on-air/as-seen-on/with-trump-yet-to-concede-biden-gets-to-work-with-covid-19-advisory-board/2712357/
    Biden can plan anything he wants to, but he will not be the President elect until Dec. 14 at the soonest.

From the link below:

"In the United States, a candidate becomes president by securing the most “electoral” votes rather than winning a majority of the national popular vote. Electors generally cast their vote for the winner of the popular vote in their respective states. They are slated to meet on Dec. 14."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-pennsylvania-lawsuit/trump-campaign-sues-to-halt-pennsylvania-from-certifying-biden-win-idUSKBN27P30F
  4. Joined
    22 Sep '20
    Moves
    10 Nov '20 03:051 edit
    Joe Bidens brilliant plan?

Wear masks....

WoW Joe...

You just saved the world 🙄

(We've been doing that for a year ya tard!)
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Nov '20 03:52
    @metal-brain said
    Biden can plan anything he wants to, but he will not be the President elect until Dec. 14 at the soonest.

From the link below:

"In the United States, a candidate becomes president by securing the most “electoral” votes rather than winning a majority of the national popular vote. Electors generally cast their vote for the winner of the popular vote in their respecti ...[text shortened]... ennsylvania-lawsuit/trump-campaign-sues-to-halt-pennsylvania-from-certifying-biden-win-idUSKBN27P30F
    The People have spoken.
  6. Joined
    22 Sep '20
    Moves
    10 Nov '20 04:20
    ...and nothing changes.

How many riots since your savior became president?
  7. Joined
    22 Sep '20
    Moves
    10 Nov '20 04:231 edit
    ...oops I forgot ...

That's white folks a doin 🙄

Wake up and smell the roses suzianne
  8. Joined
    22 Sep '20
    Moves
    10 Nov '20 04:25
    Such a pretty face but so willingly dumb?

Sad really 😒
  9. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    10 Nov '20 05:27
    @cheesemaster said
    Such a pretty face but so willingly dumb?

Sad really 😒
    Are you talking about yourself?
    I’m quite sure you ain’t pretty.

But hey, tell us, how do you know about the abortion debates 4 years ago when you weren’t on the boards back then.
    Did you change your name, you sneaky little red-neck?
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Nov '20 05:31
    @suzianne said
    The People have spoken.
    Perhaps, but Biden will not be the President elect until Dec. 14 at the soonest or when Trump concedes, whichever comes sooner.

News reporting Biden being the president elect are false. The constitution is clear on this.
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Nov '20 05:46
    Here is a news article showing the General Services Administration does not recognize Biden as the president elect. The reason is simple, he is NOT the president elect. I would like to see Biden try to sue. It is a bluff.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-transition-biden/biden-camp-considers-legal-action-over-agencys-delay-in-recognizing-transition-idUSKBN27Q04I

I know the corporate news media said Biden is the president elect. I saw it too, but it is a lie.
  12. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    10 Nov '20 06:09
    @metal-brain said
    Here is a news article showing the General Services Administration does not recognize Biden as the president elect. The reason is simple, he is NOT the president elect. I would like to see Biden try to sue. It is a bluff.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-transition-biden/biden-camp-considers-legal-action-over-agencys-delay-in-recognizing-transition-idUS ...[text shortened]...

I know the corporate news media said Biden is the president elect. I saw it too, but it is a lie.
    Unsurprisingly, you don't know what you are talking about. The Presidential Transition Act of 1963 (Public Law 88-277) provides:

"The terms "President-elect" and "Vice-President-elect" as used in this Act shall mean such persons as are the apparent successful candidates for the office of President and Vice President, respectively, as ascertained by the Administrator following the general elections held to determine the electors of President and Vice President in accordance with title 3, United States Code, sections 1 and 2.

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/STATUTE-78/pdf/STATUTE-78-Pg153.pdf Section 3(c)

Biden and Harris are clearly the "apparent successful candidates" and the GSA is violating the law's command that they fulfill a ministerial duty to give them access to the government resources spelled out in the statute. The law certainly was not intended to allow the outgoing administration to hold its breath until it turns blue because the President is mad he lost; the statute states:

" In addition to the specific provisions contained in this Act toward that purpose, it is the intent of the Congress that all officers of the Government so conduct the affairs of the Government for which they exercise responsibility and
    authority as (1) to be mindful of problems occasioned by transitions in the office of President, (2) to take appropriate lawful steps to avoid or minimize disruptions that might be occasioned by the transfer of the executive power, and (3) otherwise to promote orderly transitions in the office of President."

Biden and Harris would have an excellent chance to obtain a writ of mandamus IF the political hack in charge of the GSA continues to flaunt Congress' stated purposes in enacting the Presidential Transition Act.

writ of mandamus - an order from a court to an inferior government official ordering the government official to properly fulfill their official duties or correct an abuse of discretion. https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/mandamus
  13. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    10 Nov '20 07:25
    @metal-brain said
    Perhaps, but Biden will not be the President elect until Dec. 14 at the soonest or when Trump concedes, whichever comes sooner.

News reporting Biden being the president elect are false. The constitution is clear on this.
    That’s why he’s called the ‘president elect’, cos, you know, he got elected.
  14. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    10 Nov '20 07:35
    I was just wondering which world leaders have held back congradulating Biden on his win?

Let’s see...

Putin... uhuh...
    Erdogan... mhmm...

Janez Jansa... who?
    Slovanian prime minister... far right anti-immigration...

Helme of Estonia... far right extremist...
    Bolsonaro... yup...
    Xi Jinping... uhuh...
    Kim Jung Un... okay...

Ahh... the world’s despots... what a grand group of nutters. Who wouldn’t want them supporting you?
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Nov '20 07:36

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree