1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    05 Feb '21 05:11
    ....holding on to each other, crying.what in the hell ? You guys, and girls, blind? Would Margaret Thatcher or Angela Merkle ever do that? The Squad literally wasted our dollars and the time of Congress. Shameful, y’all like these people. You’ve seen nothing yet,
  2. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    05 Feb '21 12:59
    I missed it, nothing in the news that I can find. What did they do, get up and cry about being all kinds of afraid during the riot?
  3. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    05 Feb '21 13:25
    @averagejoe1 said
    ....holding on to each other, crying.what in the hell ? You guys, and girls, blind? Would Margaret Thatcher or Angela Merkle ever do that? The Squad literally wasted our dollars and the time of Congress. Shameful, y’all like these people. You’ve seen nothing yet,
    Dear Average - Allow me to reintroduce you to a law of physics:

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

For 4 long years we sat through an administration that lied about Mexico paying for a border wall, ingesting of household cleansers and UV rays being cures for COVID 19, former President Obama birther nonsense, wind turbines causing cancer, and inciting armed goons to storm the capital building. These women have every right to express themselves in this manner, and they managed to do it without killing and injuring people, or destroying property. If you don't like what you see and hear on TV or the internet, you don't have to watch it. Grab a book, and work on your endgames. Elections have consequences.
  4. Joined
    27 Jan '21
    Moves
    05 Feb '21 13:25
    Oh I gotta see this and laugh.
    Video please 🤗
  5. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    05 Feb '21 13:34
    @gratis-pawn said
    Oh I gotta see this and laugh.
    Video please 🤗
    Yes please where is the video I've searched but nothing comes up
  6. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    05 Feb '21 14:051 edit
    Found part of it....it's really cringe worthy.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/aoc-leads-lawmakers-recalling-their-harrowing-accounts-capitol-siege-n1256828
    Despite her constant crying, she does mention that she wasn't even in Washington during the riots, but she was paralyzed with fear anyway while watching them on tv.
    Not exactly a Winston Churchill style politician.
  7. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    05 Feb '21 15:02

Removed by poster

8. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    05 Feb '21 15:08
    @earl-of-trumps said

Remember when Hillary Clinton said she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary? Of course it turns out that our Hillary was born before Sir Edmund climbed Mt. Everest. Not a huge deal, but it just goes to show how petty and desperate for ::hugs:: these big-ego bums are.
    Remember when she claimed she was under sniper fire and had to run for cover when she got off a plane in Bosnia?
    That story fell apart in less than a day and was a real blemish on her credibility.
  9. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    05 Feb '21 15:171 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Move on........Trump is in the past.
    Your country is polarized. Time to find some middle ground.
    You have Biden as President. He may not be the best President in your country's history.
    But he is in the middle of your country's left/right extremes.
    That makes him the right President for the moment in your country's history.
    And so far he is doing his job !! More than I can say about his predecessor.

Oh and btw ..... America will be a Capitalist country under Biden.
    Your fantasy narratives about a Communist America are getting old.
  10. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    05 Feb '21 15:25
    @mghrn55 said
    Move on........Trump is in the past.
    Nobody said anything about Trump, we're talking about the exaggerated dramatic behavior of these women that is designed to attract attention while they play the victim..
  11. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    05 Feb '21 15:33
    @dood111 said
    Nobody said anything about Trump, we're talking about the exaggerated dramatic behavior of these women that is designed to attract attention while they play the victim..
    Well in fairness we had to watch that psycho bint Green grovelling to the baby Jesus whilst lying about who she was what she believed.
    Glad to note that BS show it didn’t cut any ice with Dems in the house.
  12. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    05 Feb '21 15:44
    @kevcvs57 said
    Well in fairness we had to watch that psycho bint Green grovelling to the baby Jesus whilst lying about who she was what she believed.
    Glad to note that BS show it didn’t cut any ice with Dems in the house.
    Not a clue as to what you are talking about.
  13. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    05 Feb '21 15:55
    @dood111 said
    Not a clue as to what you are talking about.
    So you didn’t see green pleading her innocence doing a very bad impression of someone looking and sounding contrite in front of the GOP conference? Oh dude you gotta catch that 💩 show 😂
  14. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    05 Feb '21 15:59

Removed by poster

15. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    05 Feb '21 16:101 edit
    @dood111 said
    Remember when she claimed she was under sniper fire and had to run for cover when she got off a plane in Bosnia?
    That story fell apart in less than a day and was a real blemish on her credibility.
    Yes, she had a lot of non-sensical fibs that could be figured out quickly.

it;s an emotional thing. the big egos just can't resist promoting themselves.
    Trump may have been the worst. Man is he brutal.

Then John Kerry is another winner. Al Gore.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree