1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    06 Feb '21 16:57
    @kevcvs57 said
    Your talking utter nonsense as usual joe, are you referring to the hard time that a suspected rapist got when Trump and the scumbag GOP decided he was the right stuff for SCOTUS whilst his victim was pilloried by the same scumbag GOP?
    You people really are so morally bankrupt that you cannot even see it, unfortunately for you the majority of the US citizenry can see exactly who you are.
    Did you see where oil up $8/bbl? So what caused that? Could be politics, could it be business, bad business, good business, ??!?!??
    You are probably on it, let us know.
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    06 Feb '21 16:57
    @dood111 said
    I like the video of Biden signing all of the decrees put in front of him and he mutters under his breath that he doesn't even know what he's signing hahaha
    Of course Qanon have a video manipulation department how else will they keep the sheep entertained.
    At least he’s dropped the corrupt Trump habit of product placement for Crayola when signing decrees.
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    06 Feb '21 17:00
    @kevcvs57 said
    Of course Qanon have a video manipulation department how else will they keep the sheep entertained.
    At least he’s dropped the corrupt Trump habit of product placement for Crayola when signing decrees.
    Hmmm . Politician faux-cool vs businessman. I’ll always wish they’ d have gone behind the barn.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Feb '21 18:47
    @Dood111
    You are one sick son of a bitch. And I would tell you that to your ugly face if I could find it.
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    06 Feb '21 22:30
    @dood111 said
    I like the video of Biden signing all of the decrees put in front of him and he mutters under his breath that he doesn't even know what he's signing hahaha
    This are given to him to set up his sayonarra In a year or so, to prove he has made a legacy by golly, reached his dream on 3rd try. He will leave with the V sign in the air. Kamala and AOC will watch from Oval. Great names for our new leaders. What ever happened to John and Charles? Or Marry or Anne!.
  6. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    06 Feb '21 22:37
    @averagejoe1 said
    What ever happened to John and Charles? Or Marry or Anne!.
    They probably got arrested for vandalizing the Capitol.
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    07 Feb '21 11:25
    @handyandy said
    They probably got arrested for vandalizing the Capitol.
    Recall the commercial 30 years ago, big tear runs down cheek of American Indian as he surveys his homeland, his country, littered and overrun by the invaders (us).
    I feel like that.
  8. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    07 Feb '21 12:491 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    This are given to him to set up his sayonarra In a year or so, to prove he has made a legacy by golly, reached his dream on 3rd try. He will leave with the V sign in the air. Kamala and AOC will watch from Oval. Great names for our new leaders. What ever happened to John and Charles? Or Marry or Anne!.
    They were would all have been kings and queens of England / UK if you hadn’t misspelt Mary. What’s up Joe are you missing us 😢
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    07 Feb '21 12:541 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Did you see where oil up $8/bbl? So what caused that? Could be politics, could it be business, bad business, good business, ??!?!??
    You are probably on it, let us know.
    Probably something to do with present or predicted supply and demand factors you pea brained nincompoop. Take my advice Joe, given your grasp of market based economics just stick your money under the mattress. But for heavens sake don’t let nursey see you.
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    07 Feb '21 15:23
    @kevcvs57 said
    They were would all have been kings and queens of England / UK if you hadn’t misspelt Mary. What’s up Joe are you missing us 😢
    You’re right. President Tlaib has a nice ring to it. You fellers are quite aloosy- goody (liberal?) crowd. Let it all hang out.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Feb '21 16:06
    @AverageJoe1
    So grow up and deal with it. Trump lost by millions of votes, more than he lost to Hillary.
    You may accept that fact when Biden actually helps people as opposed to your ex god king Trump who did nothing for anyone except his buddies.
  12. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    08 Feb '21 16:18
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    So grow up and deal with it. Trump lost by millions of votes, more than he lost to Hillary.
    Trump lost because a rigged computer system changed millions of votes meant for him and gave them to Biden.
  13. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    08 Feb '21 17:11
    @averagejoe1 said
    You think Biden is his own man. Seriously?
    Yes, we do.
    His performance at the briefings so far bear that out.

btw, whatever happened to Sleepy Joe ??
  14. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    08 Feb '21 17:14
    @dood111 said
    Trump lost because a rigged computer system changed millions of votes meant for him and gave them to Biden.
    The one that Hugo Chavez rigged ?? OK, got it. Carry on.... 😴
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Feb '21 20:40
    @dood111 said
    Found part of it....it's really cringe worthy.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/aoc-leads-lawmakers-recalling-their-harrowing-accounts-capitol-siege-n1256828
    Despite her constant crying, she does mention that she wasn't even in Washington during the riots, but she was paralyzed with fear anyway while watching them on tv.
    Not exactly a Winston Churchill style politician.
    I wonder what you would have done had you been there dood?

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree