1. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    04 Feb '13 17:06
    http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/why-is-government-stockpiling-guns-ammo/

This article examines an Obama campaign promise, and current policy and asks why?

Well why?
  2. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    04 Feb '13 18:38
    Originally posted by normbenign

This article examines an Obama campaign promise, and current policy and asks why?

Well why?
    Maybe they want to have a garage sale!😀
  3. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    04 Feb '13 18:41
    Originally posted by bill718
    Maybe they want to have a garage sale!😀
    I guess you didn't read the article?😀
  4. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    04 Feb '13 19:39
    That legislation would empower a lame-duck Obama to use all of the power of the federal government – constitutional and unconstitutional – to target his political enemies.

If any Republican, conservative, independent journalist, pro-life activist, returning veteran, gun-rights activist, constitutionalist, Bible believer or critic of Obama thinks they will be safe in a second term under this would-be despot, they had better think again – real fast.

The “civilian national security force” is not here to protect any of them. It’s here to destroy the opposition. It’s here to destroy liberty. It’s here to destroy the Constitution.

Or maybe this writer has his knickers in a twist? What level of insanity is too weird to get an airing in the US these days?
  5. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    04 Feb '13 20:29
    The word "article" implies it's a professionally written piece from a reputable source, not some hyper partisan conspiracy theory that caters to stupid people like yourself.

Excerpt:
    Many of you will remember a story I broke a long time ago – about presidential candidate Barack Obama’s little-noticed announcement that, if elected in 2008, he wanted to create a “civilian national security force” as big, as strong and as well-funded as the Defense Department.

And here is his "article"

http://www.wnd.com/2008/07/69601/

Now here's what Obama actually said in full context. He was referring specifically to encouraging expanded volunteer work with organizations like AmeriCorps and Peace Corps.

Obama, July 2, Colorado Springs, CO: [As] president I will expand AmeriCorps to 250,000 slots [from 75,000] and make that increased service a vehicle to meet national goals, like providing health care and education, saving our planet and restoring our standing in the world, so that citizens see their effort connected to a common purpose.

People of all ages, stations and skills will be asked to serve. Because when it comes to the challenges we face, the American people are not the problem – they are the answer. So we are going to send more college graduates to teach and mentor our young people. We’ll call on Americans to join an energy corps, to conduct renewable energy and environmental clean-up projects in their neighborhoods all across the country.

We will enlist our veterans to find jobs and support for other vets, and to be there for our military families. And we’re going to grow our Foreign Service, open consulates that have been shuttered and double the size of the Peace Corps by 2011 to renew our diplomacy. We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set.

We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.
    We need to use technology to connect people to service. We’ll expand USA Freedom Corps to create online networks where American can browse opportunities to volunteer. You’ll be able to search by category, time commitment and skill sets. You’ll be able to rate service opportunities, build service networks, and create your own service pages to track your hours and activities.

This will empower more Americans to craft their own service agenda and make their own change from the bottom up.

You, normbenign, the STUPID, are their target audience.
  6. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    04 Feb '13 20:48
    Yeah...I did read the article. I was also in a happy, joking mood. Gezzz life's not all that serious, is it??
  7. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    05 Feb '13 00:351 edit
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    The word "article" implies it's a professionally written piece from a reputable source, not some hyper partisan conspiracy theory that caters to stupid people like yourself.

Excerpt:
    [b]Many of you will remember a story I broke a long time ago – about presidential candidate Barack Obama’s little-noticed announcement that, if elected in 2008, ge from the bottom up.[/quote]

You, normbenign, the STUPID, are their target audience.
    You joined the army because you are so smart eh parachuter dude? Do you have to go to college to learn how to pull a chord and allow gravity to its thing?
  8. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    05 Feb '13 00:50

Well why?
    "www.wnd.com"

Enough said.
  9. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    05 Feb '13 00:541 edit
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    You joined the army because you are so smart eh parachuter dude? Do you have to go to college to learn how to pull a chord and allow gravity to its thing?
    1) Don't get into a contest of educational credentials with spelling and grammar like that.

2) Educated and STUPID are not opposites. They are quite compatible.
  10. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    05 Feb '13 06:011 edit
    Another WND article you can check out.

"Obama hid 'gay life' to become president"

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/claim-obama-hid-gay-life-to-become-president/#vF9OQxMpUvU3xT68.99
  11. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    05 Feb '13 06:34
    A WND opinion piece.

THE GAYING OF AMERICA
    THE BOY SCOUTS' FLIRTATION WITH DESTRUCTION

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/the-boy-scouts-flirtation-with-destruction/#9ysY3W8MV42aWCoX.99
  12. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    05 Feb '13 06:46
    Originally posted by moon1969
    A WND opinion piece.

THE GAYING OF AMERICA
    THE BOY SCOUTS' FLIRTATION WITH DESTRUCTION

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/the-boy-scouts-flirtation-with-destruction/#9ysY3W8MV42aWCoX.99
    I thought this thread was about gun triggers. They sound like fun, by the way.
  13. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    05 Feb '13 06:47
    A WND link to Science Promotion on front page of WND.com

http://www.wnd.com/

Yes, ancient man lived with the dinosaurs!

FREE DEVOTIONAL REVEALS THE TRUTH
    ABOUT DINOSAURS AND EXPOSES EVOLUTION
    AS THE GREATEST HOAX OF ALL TIME

Evolutionists teach that dinosaurs died out long before humans evolved from apes. But is this true? Or is their view of dinosaurs part of a colossal hoax that's being taught as fact to your children and grandkids? Creation Moments – one of the first ministries in the U.S. to defend biblical creation – believes you deserve to know the truth, and that's why we want you to enjoy our FREE "Today's Creation Moment" devotional.

Each weekday you'll learn incredible things about God's magnificent creation. For instance, here's a recent "Today's Creation Moment" presenting evidence that man and dinosaurs really did live at the same time.
  14. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    05 Feb '13 06:481 edit
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    I thought this thread was about gun triggers. They sound like fun, by the way.
    This thread is about the WND article: Why Is Government (DHS) Stockpiling Ammo and Weapons?
  15. Germany
    Moves
    05 Feb '13 06:53
    Originally posted by moon1969
    This thread is about the WND article: Why Is Government (DHS) Stockpiling Ammo and Weapons?
    So why should we discuss content from a website which is so obviously satirical?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree