1. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    04 Mar '13 04:07
    Originally posted by normbenign
    http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/palin-washington-buying-bullets-for-us/

“If we are going to wet our proverbial pants over 0.3% in annual spending cuts when we’re running up trillion dollar annual deficits, then we’re done. Put a fork in us. We’re finished. We’re going to default eventually and that’s why the feds are stockpiling bullets in case of civil un ...[text shortened]... 99
    Mark Levin heads the Landmark Legal Foundation and served in the Reagan Justice Department
    Your links provide no evidence of their allegations. No proof whasoever that a billion rounds of ammo were recently delivered to the DHS. Indeed, it is a hoax.
  2. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    04 Mar '13 07:43
    Originally posted by normbenign
    I don't know. Presumably not since he said he would not. Sometimes there are loyalties which are above nationalism.
    I'm not a nationalist.
  3. Joined
    13 Mar '07
    Moves
    04 Mar '13 09:56
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Maybe if the Dutch were more paranoid every other nation in Europe wouldn't have invaded. What is it now Germany Spain...did the UK or France invade idk
    Well, I'm not sure how paranoia would have helped them; though it might help if the Netherlands were bigger and less flat.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree