Go back
Why posters in EU showing couples are always white woman + foreign man?

Why posters in EU showing couples are always white woman + foreign man?

Debates


Just noticing a pattern here, chums.

1 edit

@Lionel-Hutz said
Just noticing a pattern here, chums.
Their local men probably have become feminine... and advertising the benefits of mixing the cultures.


@Lionel-Hutz said
Just noticing a pattern here, chums.
You are gonna have to help us out here, got any examples?


@Sprogladog said
You are gonna have to help us out here, got any examples?
What do you want? Links?


@Lionel-Hutz said
Just noticing a pattern here, chums.
Because white men with Black women looks like imperialism.


@AThousandYoung said
Because white men with Black women looks like imperialism.
How so?

1 edit

@Lionel-Hutz said
How so?
Its the Black version of "la Malinche" (Doña Marina)

EDIT I'm just guessing idk


@AThousandYoung said
Its the Black version of "la Malinche" (Doña Marina)

EDIT I'm just guessing idk
Yet gringos güeros marry/bed latinas all the time and everybody applauds, though you don't see 'em plastered all over the ads and public campaigns.


@Sprogladog said
You are gonna have to help us out here, got any examples?
Ah yes, the willfully delusional one speaks again 🙄


@Sprogladog

You are not alone here,

Plenty of libtards, that


@AThousandYoung said
Because white men with Black women looks like imperialism.
Even with a conquering imperialistic army marching before me,

I'm choosing Asian,

Cashew Chicken!!


@Lionel-Hutz said
What do you want? Links?
links would be fine.

1 edit

@Lionel-Hutz said
Yet gringos güeros marry/bed latinas all the time and everybody applauds, though you don't see 'em plastered all over the ads and public campaigns.
Frenchmen bed Blacks all the time too. That’s one of the benefits of being a conquering imperialist. You get to use their women recreationally.

Also the dynamics a bit different. Anglo Americans are not the same white people who imperialized Latin America.


@PuzZuLz said
Even with a conquering imperialistic army marching before me,

I'm choosing Asian,

Cashew Chicken!!
The sexiest women in my experience are Asians…except Chinese


@AThousandYoung said
The sexiest women in my experience are Asians…except Chinese
LoL ya I agree, Japanese and Thai.

Some Iranian women are incredibly beautiful too and a few from India.

Really I don't mind female immigrants 😄