1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    11 Jan '18 17:56
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Saying they won't work is a conservative talking point, and it is simply not true.

Do you think homeless vets are "lazy bastards that won't work"? I think they would join me in saying, "F you, and the high horse you rode in on."
    You demonstrate one of the things I detest about liberals...
    Example...I said "those that wont work"...YOU change that to "homeless vets". That is intellectually dishonest.

BTW...how much do you donate to "homeless vets" now that you mention it?
  2. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    11 Jan '18 17:57
    Originally posted by @athousandyoung
    Landlords don’t earn their income and insane people aren’t lazy
    I bet bankers really blow your mind...LOL
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    11 Jan '18 17:58
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    Firstly you don't get paid half of what you have earned.
    Secondly not contributing to those less fortunate than you is selfish.
    Thirdly if you think unemployment is caused by laziness you are a dick.
    I said "those that wont work"...are you stupid or just cant comprehend?
  4. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    11 Jan '18 18:353 edits
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    Example...I said "those that wont work"...YOU change that to "homeless vets". That is intellectually dishonest.

BTW Where do you work ??? You spend so much time in this forum spreading your right wing false witness and lies under two different accounts it is clear you don't work a damn hour a day anywhere. So tell us, where do you work or want us to think that you work ??? My guess is you got all your money from your daddy just like your false god Trump.
  5. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    11 Jan '18 19:57
    Originally posted by @kingdavid403
    BTW Where do you work ??? You spend so much time in this forum spreading your right wing false witness and lies under two different accounts it is clear you don't work a damn hour a day anywhere. So tell us, where do you work or want us to think that you work ??? My guess is you got all your money from your daddy just like your false god Trump.
    That's what I thought. Typical hypocrite right wing Dump supporter.
  6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    11 Jan '18 20:01
    Nah bankers can be ignored but landlords will send the cops after you to throw you out of your home so they can rent it to some rich hipster whose Daddy will pay more rent
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    11 Jan '18 22:52
    I am 62 yrs old and retired. Started working at about 12, full time at 17. Try it, you will gain self respect for yourself!
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    11 Jan '18 23:03
    I am 62 yrs old and retired. Started working at about 12, full time at 17. Try it, you will gain self respect for yourself!
    Do you think mass unemployment in the Great Depression happened because more people just decided they didn't want to work?
  9. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    11 Jan '18 23:067 edits
    I'm in the exact same boat dumb arse! Now, try not falsely judging others, as you will be judged the same way you judge others. Do you collect Social Security Dump sheep government moocher??? BTW, I do too. They collected 12% out of every working check I have gotten in my whole working life over 40 years of my working life; and that does not include the federal and state taxes I've paid my whole life. So I earned my retirement; how about you??? BTW, you still don't work and I still do! Funny that you don't work but think you can judge others and accuse them of not working. Typical Dump sheep!
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Jan '18 23:271 edit

But you and others of your ilk think everyone without a job just "doesn't want to work". We've been hearing this out of your festering gobs for years.

It's just an EXCUSE.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Jan '18 23:29
    Bankers are one of the single biggest drains on society.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Jan '18 23:38
    You'd only tell me I was tooting my own horn here, so stop with this diversion, already.
  13. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    12 Jan '18 15:27
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    Do you think mass unemployment in the Great Depression happened because more people just decided they didn't want to work?
    There you go again bringing up something not even remotely related to the subject at hand. Can you not follow a line of thought?
  14. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    12 Jan '18 15:32
    I'm in the exact same boat dumb arse! Now, try not falsely judging others, as you will be judged the same way you judge others. Do you collect Social Security Dump sheep government moocher??? BTW, I do too. They collected 12% out of every working check I have gotten in my whole working life over 40 years of my working life; and that does not includ ...[text shortened]... u don't work but think you can judge others and accuse them of not working. Typical Dump sheep!
    I get social security and a 35 yr state retirement I paid for. Yes I earned my retirement, AND was smart enough to know social security was never meant to be a persons only retirement income. Too bad you have to work in your older years, you should have chosen a job with a retirement plan or created your own. Now you are taking the job of a younger person.
  15. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    12 Jan '18 15:33
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    You'd only tell me I was tooting my own horn here, so stop with this diversion, already.
    Not a damned penny...now shut your self righteous mouth!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree