Will the tax cut become permanent?

Will the tax cut become permanent?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
12 Jan 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
Bankers are one of the single biggest drains on society.
what would you do without them?

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
12 Jan 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
Bankers are one of the single biggest drains on society.
Self-evidently ludicrous assertions like this are why Occupy Wall Street failed as a movement.

Reepy Rastardly Guy

Dustbin of history

Moves
12 Jan 18

Originally posted by @sh76
Self-evidently ludicrous assertions like this are why Occupy Wall Street failed as a movement.
That, and sidewalk pooping.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
12 Jan 18

How quickly history gets rewritten to wipe away the sins of plutocrats; it's like the Financial Crash of 2008 never happened.

OWC like any leftist popular movement had to deal with severe physical repression from goons wearing costumes provided by the State; nonetheless its ideas are pretty mainstream now.

Moves
12 Jan 18

Originally posted by @no1marauder
How quickly history gets rewritten to wipe away the sins of plutocrats; it's like the Financial Crash of 2008 never happened.

OWC like any leftist popular movement had to deal with severe physical repression from goons wearing costumes provided by the State; nonetheless its ideas are pretty mainstream now.
so we have successfully rewritten history so that annie mae and feddy mac are no longer to blame?

w

Moves
12 Jan 18

They are still around, it's now called Antifa

Next year they will be named something else.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
12 Jan 18

Originally posted by @sleepyguy
That, and sidewalk pooping.
Sidewalk pooping is not stopping the homeless movement here in CA

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
12 Jan 18

Originally posted by @no1marauder

Saying "Bankers are one of the single biggest drains on society" is like saying people are criminals. It may be technically true, but it's a wild overstatement that makes it meaningless.

While obviously, the crash was partially caused by misdeeds of some bankers, the idea of blaming banking as an institution is the problem is a wild overstatement.

Moves
12 Jan 18

Originally posted by @athousandyoung
Sidewalk pooping is not stopping the homeless movement here in CA
but no less condemned Trump for the "s**ithole remark. Ever look a your vocabulary?

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
13 Jan 18

Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
I get social security and a 35 yr state retirement I paid for. Yes I earned my retirement, AND was smart enough to know social security was never meant to be a persons only retirement income. Too bad you have to work in your older years, you should have chosen a job with a retirement plan or created your own. Now you are taking the job of a younger person.
Dream on LOSER! You have no idea how I live or get my money. I'm 56 and get retirement disability and am living quite well thank you; and, I still work. I'm taking the job God has placed me in. Funny how your narcissism attempts to place you above everyone else. Typical dump sheep loser. lol, you little lady are a worthless joke.

Moves
13 Jan 18

Originally posted by @kingdavid403
Dream on LOSER! You have no idea how I live or get my money. I'm 56 and get retirement disability and am living quite well thank you; and, I still work. I'm taking the job God has placed me in. Funny how your narcissism attempts to place you above everyone else. Typical dump sheep loser. lol, you little lady are a worthless joke.
so you are on disability and you still work. You are part of the problem, cheating the system.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
13 Jan 18
2 edits

so you are on disability and you still work. You are part of the problem, cheating the system.
Nope, you are the problem and always have been loser boy. Cheating the system? huh, think again dumb arse. You clearly don't know much about the system. Now go get a life.

MB

Moves
13 Jan 18

As I said on this board, I did not support the tax bill, although (at least according to the WSJ calculator), it will save me a lot of money.

Let's assume the Dems come into power in 2020 or, at the latest, in 2024. Will they have the political guts to let the cuts sunset or even reverse them? Or is it like the ACA or most entitlement programs? When you're ...[text shortened]... for pretty much all families in red states and upper middle and upper class families everywhere.
Why do you assume it will be the Dems? Reagan cut taxes and slowly raised them during his administration as the economy improved.

I'm not claiming the tax cuts will be that effective this time around though. We have a trade deficit that Reagan didn't have. That is why tax cuts are just welfare for the rich anymore.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
13 Jan 18

but no less condemned Trump for the "s**ithole remark. Ever look a your vocabulary?
When did I do that?

Moves
13 Jan 18

Originally posted by @kingdavid403
Nope, you are the problem and always have been loser boy. Cheating the system? huh, think again dumb arse. You clearly don't know much about the system. Now go get a life.
the system rules are clear...

https://www.disabilitysecrets.com/page1-13.html