1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    19 Jul '18 23:43
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    What, are you from Pluto? You don't think Trump is causing more problems than any other president in US history? Why are you being seen here as supporting him then?
    You are a weak minded fool who is being told what to believe by mainstream media....aka establishment propaganda machine.

What exactly is a tragic event from my point of view which is attributed to Trump?
  2. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    20 Jul '18 01:53
    Originally posted by @eladar
    What exactly is a tragic event from my point of view which is attributed to Trump?
    Sucking up to Vladimir Putin.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Jul '18 02:29
    You are a weak minded fool who is being told what to believe by mainstream media....aka establishment propaganda machine.

You are such a tool, and you don't even understand that.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Jul '18 02:52
    Originally posted by @handyandy
    Sucking up to Vladimir Putin.
    Sorry no different than bowing to Saudi king. That was all show no substance.

Seriously what bad thing has happened?
  5. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Moves
    20 Jul '18 06:31
    Sorry no different than bowing to Saudi king. That was all show no substance.

Seriously what bad thing has happened?
    Sorry, how can respecting other peoples culture and interfering with an American election be the same?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree