You have to admit....

You have to admit....

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
17 Oct 20

@earl-of-trumps said
@kevcvs57 - Clearly the story is more Russian misinformation and meddling on behalf of Trump

Kev, try to be unbiased here.

Whether or not your out-of-hand assertion is true or not, don't you find it
strange that the FBI/DoJ/Barr remain silent all throughout?

The American people are deliberately being denied important information here.
Is this what American people pay the DoJ to do, mislead us?
It’s because they know or suspect it’s exactly what my gut and common sense tells me it is.
Even if it’s true earl I read the synopsis on the link and there was not one shred of evidence that Biden senior colluded with B Jnr to use his vice presidency for influence.
If your asking is it possible or even probable that a son or daughter might encourage the belief within the business world that they could influence their parent in a positive way regarding a joint venture, then hell yes it’s possible.
However in terms of Biden Jnr there is a paragraph where he admits that it would be a useful illusion but that in reality he had no concrete influence.
Are you guys going to be that honest about what Trumps offspring might be doing with the presidential seal?

Lake Como

Moves
17 Oct 20

@kevcvs57 said
It’s because they know or suspect it’s exactly what my gut and common sense tells me it is.
Even if it’s true earl I read the synopsis on the link and there was not one shred of evidence that Biden senior colluded with B Jnr to use his vice presidency for influence.
If your asking is it possible or even probable that a son or daughter might encourage the belief within the ...[text shortened]... guys going to be that honest about what Trumps offspring might be doing with the presidential seal?
Your stuff is wavering, to say the least, Kev. You know, I know, everybody knows, that if Don Jr or Eric Trump had such an email or an iPad surface, you would go ABSOLUTELY BONKERS about it. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it.

Your post here implies how horrible we are to consider it true, while all the while you know that you would sing a different tune if the shoe were on the other foot. Be mature for once, I have been impressed of late with McHill, he doesn't have that high school approach of You, Screech Suzianne, et al. Take a few pointers, and take some common sense pills. The Laptop is a big deal.

Note that it is never mentioned in the liberal media. Again, imagine your news people if that shoe were on the other foot. Judge Suzianne would call this hypocrisy. No, on second thought, she wouldn't. Why?? Because it IS hypocrisy, and she is on the wrong side of everything. My 2 cents.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
17 Oct 20

@averagejoe1 said
Your stuff is wavering, to say the least, Kev. You know, I know, everybody knows, that if Don Jr or Eric Trump had such an email or an iPad surface, you would go ABSOLUTELY BONKERS about it. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it.

Your post here implies how horrible we are to consider it true, while all the while you know that you would sing a different tune i ...[text shortened]... he wouldn't. Why?? Because it IS hypocrisy, and she is on the wrong side of everything. My 2 cents.
The laptop is a nothing burger or doesn’t even exist and your a lying hypocrite. If this was any of the Trump tribe you’d just say
‘ well y’all he or she is a businessman / woman, a chip off the old block what are you gals frothing at the mouth for’.
Your turds getting flushed in November Joe, get your head around it and move on, he’s already talking about skipping the country when he loses, the only sensible idea he’s had in four years 😂

D

Moves
17 Oct 20

@kevcvs57 said
Clearly the story is more Russian misinformation and meddling on behalf of Trump and of course right wingers like yourself jump on the bandwagon with both webbed feet.
When the truth of this comes out it will harm Trumps campaign almost as much as the countless lies and sordid revelations about his personal life.
Joe and son are not denying that the emails are real and people that received the emails are coming forward and verifying their authenticity.

D

Moves
17 Oct 20

The fact that dems/liberals are mare angry with Trump for divulging Biden's corruption than they are at Biden for being corrupt tells you everything you need to know about what kind of people they are.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
17 Oct 20

@dood111 said
The fact that dems/liberals are mare angry with Trump for divulging Biden's corruption than they are at Biden for being corrupt tells you everything you need to know about what kind of people they are.
Exactly,

but isn't that exactly what Dems did when they learned about the 2016 DNC emails?
They didn't give a crap about the Dem corruption, all they cared about was blaming the messenger.

Lake Como

Moves
17 Oct 20

@dood111 said
Joe and son are not denying that the emails are real and people that received the emails are coming forward and verifying their authenticity.
But you see, Zkev missed the point. All off the page. Ask Kev if Biden lied or not about the facts found in the emails. He wont answer me. A lib. Doesn’t answer, cannot debate. Ask him if today is Saturday.

Lake Como

Moves
17 Oct 20

@earl-of-trumps said
Exactly,

but isn't that exactly what Dems did when they learned about the 2016 DNC emails?
They didn't give a crap about the Dem corruption, all they cared about was blaming the messenger.
Right. They’d say what has that got to with that. Talk about nothing burgers....

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
17 Oct 20

@kevcvs57 said
If your asking is it possible or even probable that a son or daughter might encourage the belief within the ...[text shortened]... guys going to be that honest about what Trumps offspring might be doing with the presidential seal?
I'm not sure where you get your information but try keying on Rudy Giuliani and see what he has to say.

There is evidence. That's all I can say at this point.

D

Moves
17 Oct 20

Found on Hunter's laptop, before and after pictures of his teeth, he cleaned up nice after getting 20 million dollars in bribes. (Actually only 10 million, daddy took half as per their agreement.)
http://www.shorenewsnetwork.com/2020/10/16/new-york-post-hunter-biden-photos-claim-to-show-before-and-after-dental-work-to-fix-meth-mouth/

Lake Como

Moves
17 Oct 20

@kevcvs57 said
The laptop is a nothing burger or doesn’t even exist and your a lying hypocrite. If this was any of the Trump tribe you’d just say
‘ well y’all he or she is a businessman / woman, a chip off the old block what are you gals frothing at the mouth for’.
Your turds getting flushed in November Joe, get your head around it and move on, he’s already talking about skipping the country when he loses, the only sensible idea he’s had in four years 😂
No , I would say this is really bad, Donald. And since I could never vote to have anti-American Bernie and AOC et al, I would be the one to 'skip the country'.

Why don't you folks get it? Bad is bad. I know you hate Trump, his hair, his ego, etc, but what is 'bad ' to you?

D

Moves
18 Oct 20

@averagejoe1 said
No , I would say this is really bad, Donald. And since I could never vote to have anti-American Bernie and AOC et al, I would be the one to 'skip the country'.

Why don't you folks get it? Bad is bad. I know you hate Trump, his hair, his ego, etc, but what is 'bad ' to you?
Joe could be caught on film tossing puppies into a wood chipper wearing a KKK hood while selling our nuclear secrets to the Russians and Chinese and the libtards would say "well he's still not as bad as Trump".

Lake Como

Moves
18 Oct 20

@dood111 said
Joe could be caught on film tossing puppies into a wood chipper wearing a KKK hood while selling our nuclear secrets to the Russians and Chinese and the libtards would say "well he's still not as bad as Trump".
Surely they will get it now. Thankyou. I do find that our humor far exceeds theirs. At least something to be gained from the Forum! From us, that is,,,,,,

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 Oct 20

@earl-of-trumps said
I'm not sure where you get your information but try keying on Rudy Giuliani and see what he has to say.

There is evidence. That's all I can say at this point.
Bats--- crazy Rudy?

No, thanks.

m

Moves
18 Oct 20

@dood111 said
Uh........ Yes.