2015 RHP Member Inventory

2015 RHP Member Inventory

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Delicious Monster...

Moves
13 Jan 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Originally posted by Grampy Bobby (OP for Reference)
[b]2015 RHP Member Inventory

"One: Check your site profile to verify the date you joined.

Two: Then, determine how many days you've been an RHP Member
with this user friendly date conversion calculator:

http://www.convertunits.com/dates/

Examples:

[i ...[text shortened]... te) since you joined;
then we'll continue with inventory steps three and four.

Thank you."[/b]
Me myself I've been here 1,579 days today... πŸ™‚

p
Please Pay Attention

Lethabong

Moves
13 Jan 15

A mere 1,747 days, if I look at some old timers chatting away... πŸ˜€

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
13 Jan 15

Originally posted by lolof
Thank you, perhaps I am. I have spent many hours in the chess club quite a distance from his home, waiting for him to finish his games and making sure that he had someting to eat and also during tournaments. That's what grandma's are for, I think... πŸ™‚
lolof, at least with you that's why "grand" is in "grandma". You're one of kind and an asset to the RHP Community.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
13 Jan 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
lolof, at least with you that's why "grand" is in "grandma". You're one of kind and an asset to the RHP Community.
agreed

Über-Nerd

Moves
13 Jan 15

Reason for joining: recruited by a neighbor.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
13 Jan 15

Originally posted by Ponderable
In fact the information when a member joined is "public knowledge". The number of days can easily calculated from that information (and should be given for a given date for each member if significance would be the purpose).

"Active" seems to be defined as "participating in this thread"
"Yes, moonbus. Thank you for respecting the "Request" made to all who indicated topic interest by posting to this thread."

Thanks, Ponderable. By the way, "number of days" since joining is included in the original post for Russ and myself.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
13 Jan 15

Originally posted by moonbus
recruited by my SON

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
13 Jan 15
2 edits

If you don't want to be included in the list it is your good right, but probably you can't force it.

Cheers!
As long as members of the team of twenty one inventory takers continue to post to this thread their names will remain on the list until such time as it's updated to include additional members who wish to participate when it will be deleted.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
13 Jan 15

Originally posted by moonbus
Referral? "It seemed apropos that we provide Russ with an insider inventory of the collective reasons why we joined
and have remained active members as a representative site profile." Options and Features you particularly like?

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
13 Jan 15

Originally posted by lolof
Reason for joining? My grandson wanted me to, he played a lot of chess then.
Reason for joining: Finding a different webchess site from the one I used before, where I was a member for about three years. Found it via a websearch.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
13 Jan 15

Reason for joining: Finding a different webchess site from the one I used before, where I was a member for about three years. Found it via a websearch.
I was on Gameknot Chess it was rubbish.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
13 Jan 15

Originally posted by redbadger
I was on Gameknot Chess it was rubbish.
That's true. The site I came from originally was named Atlantic Chess and is defunct now. I brought with me two more members, but thye ceased to play here years ago.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
13 Jan 15

That's true. The site I came from originally was named Atlantic Chess and is defunct now. I brought with me two more members, but thye ceased to play here years ago.
my son /son in law and daughter are all on RHP

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
13 Jan 15

Great... and why have you remained an active member? Options and features you enjoy the most?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
13 Jan 15

Originally posted by redbadger
my son /son in law and daughter are all on RHP
'correspondence chess, public forums, private clans and clubs': which do you still enjoy the most?