2016 The Movie

2016 The Movie

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
30 Dec 16
2 edits

Has 2016 actually been "the worst year in memory" as I've seen it quoted as being; or is all this moaning and bleating merely more of the entitlement attitude bleeding out in rivers of negativity and communal petulance?

Discuss...

Moves
30 Dec 16

Originally posted by divegeester
[youtube]Z04M6NhkIKk[/youtube]

Has 2016 actually been "the worst year in memory" as I've seen it quoted as being; or is all this moaning and bleating merely more of the entitlement attitude bleeding out in rivers of negativity and communal petulance?

Discuss...
Come on "Downer Dan" there were a lot of highs too. Like ...OK gimme a couple of minutes.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 Dec 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
Come on "Downer Dan" there were a lot of highs too. Like ...OK gimme a couple of minutes.
GBS,

LOL....Now I know why I like you....you're funny as hell!!! Take that as a compliment as it was intended. Don't think I was trying to threaten you there. 😉

-VR

w

Moves
30 Dec 16

Discuss...
Wut?

I'm having a great time! 😵

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
30 Dec 16

Originally posted by whodey
Wut?

I'm having a great time! 😵
😀

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
31 Dec 16

Discuss...
How much longer than a year does memory go?

As always take a decade and look back to see what had a lasting impact.
The current situation always tends to impose more weight on us than any past and we can't know the future...

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31 Dec 16

Discuss...
It is yet another opportunity for you to "moan" and "bleat" about the rank-and-file users here.

What else?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Dec 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
It is yet another opportunity for you to "moan" and "bleat" about the rank-and-file users here.

What else?
Eh?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
31 Dec 16

What else?
Suz,

I am happy I am not the only one who can see this which is quite obvious.

-VR

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Dec 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Suz,

I am happy I am not the only one who can see this which is quite obvious.

-VR
Care to explain then?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
31 Dec 16

Care to explain then?
Dive,

If you don't understand what Suz said then you are completely missing the point. It is quite easy to see what is being said.

Happy New Year, by the way,
-VR

Australia

Moves
01 Jan 17

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Dive,

If you don't understand what Suz said then you are completely missing the point. It is quite easy to see what is being said.

Happy New Year, by the way,
-VR
I don't get what Suzianne and Very Rusty are on about. Isn't the original poster a topic related to the "real world" and not intended to refer to anything in this little local circus? Or am I trying to think like a human being rather than a forum poster?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 Jan 17

Originally posted by Kewpie
I don't get what Suzianne and Very Rusty are on about. Isn't the original poster a topic related to the "real world" and not intended to refer to anything in this little local circus? Or am I trying to think like a human being rather than a forum poster?
Of course it is.
Thank you.

c

Moves
01 Jan 17

What else?
Yes it is.
False thread.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
01 Jan 17

Discuss...
Great video dive!

Was it that bad?
Time will tell but Trump winning surely was the icing on the cake.