Go back
A I

A I

General

Vote Up
Vote Down

Can AI now even read and use our WhatsApp message content?

This morning I edited a message I’d sent as I’d misspelt the word LEAK.
Later discovered an item popped up on my phone feed about some village having a water leak 😮


@Drewnogal said
Can AI now even read and use our WhatsApp message content?

This morning I edited a message I’d sent as I’d misspelt the word LEAK.
Later discovered an item popped up on my phone feed about some village having a water leak 😮
This has been the case for some time, users urged others to set a setting to disallow that. It was not an evident one.

Vote Up
Vote Down

@Ponderable said
This has been the case for some time, users urged others to set a setting to disallow that. It was not an evident one.
What setting is that Pondy?

1 edit

@diver said
What setting is that Pondy?
Sorry I don't know the English name. In German it is

"Erweiterter Chat-Datenschutz"

Could be something like extended chat data security