1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Jun '13 18:24
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    predisposition is not causation, please educate yourself on the implications of what that means within the context of this discussion.

Once again this thread is not about me, i will be pleased if you refrained from further personal attacks, your necessity to do so is a reflection of the weakness of your arguments and your bigotry, please stop it.
    What I keep hearing from you is logical fallacy this, logical fallacy that, anything to distract the field from having you actually pronounce your position. So, if you were in charge of gay's, would you kick them out of town, prevent them from getting married, put them in jail or what? You talk about sexual orientation and choice or not choice but it is clear from hundreds of studies that sexual orientation is NOT a choice, it is driven by nature, nurture, genetics, and so forth but once you realize you are gay you don't just say, the hell with that, I am now straight, I know I can pray away the gay, it doesn't happen like that.

The forces that make people straight or gay are the same, straight females are not going to be permanently converted to being lesbian, even if they get stoned have have at it with another girl. They will realize what side of the bread is buttered and go on about their life.

The truly gay person will not 'recover' after a night experimenting.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jun '13 18:28
    Originally posted by woodypusher
    Seriously, Robbie Carrobie, thank you for describing what happens at gay pride parades. I acknowledge your superior knowledge on that subject.

"...I am sure you are an authority on [gay parades] and i have no reason to doubt your expertise..."

I was just wondering, what other songs do they sing?
    woa, respect dude, i know you believe in me!
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jun '13 18:383 edits
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    What I keep hearing from you is logical fallacy this, logical fallacy that, anything to distract the field from having you actually pronounce your position. So, if you were in charge of gay's, would you kick them out of town, prevent them from getting married, put them in jail or what? You talk about sexual orientation and choice or not choice but it is cle n about their life.

The truly gay person will not 'recover' after a night experimenting.
    dude i dont care enough about it, I just wondered what's cookin with the hate speech. In charge of gays, you can actually be in charge of gays? woa, what's the title for that dude, commissioner for gays, rainbow house master? as for your ludicrous assertion, dig,

A simple and singular determinant for sexual orientation has not been conclusively demonstrated—various studies point to different, even conflicting positions

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biology_and_sexual_orientation

now suck it up and dont let me catch you trying to palm off pseudo scientific claims again, its not respectful dude.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Jun '13 02:41
    why is someone who opposes gay marriage a bigot? It appears to me that in terming those who oppose it as bigots you are engaging in hate speech yourself, which is ironic, perhaps even hypocritical considering the nature of the accusation. It appears to me that people oppose it for all kinds of reasons, it does not necessitate that they are bigots for doing so.
    Welcome to the world of conservatives robbie. Fun isn't it? If you oppose the status quo you are either a bigot or a flat earther etc.

It shows a brazen arrogance and an unwillingness to engage in debate. Why should they since they hold all the power?
  5. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    29 Jun '13 02:561 edit
    woa, respect dude, i know you believe in me!
    I like how you have a 'catchphrase of the month' like a professional wrestler.

"And Backwater Bill, you'll join the ranks of the vanquished when you tap out to my Carrobie Crippler at WrestleFest 2013! I know you believe in me!"
  6. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    29 Jun '13 03:04
    Originally posted by whodey
    Welcome to the world of conservatives robbie. Fun isn't it? If you oppose the status quo you are either a bigot or a flat earther etc.

It shows a brazen arrogance and an unwillingness to engage in debate. Why should they since they hold all the power?
    *plays violin* :'(
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jun '13 08:111 edit
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    I like how you have a 'catchphrase of the month' like a professional wrestler.

"And Backwater Bill, you'll join the ranks of the vanquished when you tap out to my Carrobie Crippler at WrestleFest 2013! I know you believe in me!"
    woa i can respect that dude (actually i got my catch phrase from watching the rookfellas on youtube, two national masters that were playing blitz)

YouTube

you gotta believe in yourself dude

🙂
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jun '13 08:446 edits
    Originally posted by whodey

it appears to me that there is a kind of moral civil war going on in America. In the UK i dont think we get the same kind of thing whereas in America you have a great kind of religious tradition (its one of the reasons why people went there to escape religious persecution elsewhere and they retained their identity as a consequence), but its being swept away in a kind of wave of secularism.

The whole 'success', of the gay movement has been in changing peoples moral perception of gayness with dirty tactics like the above, pseudo-scientific claims, hate speech if you oppose that morality, assigning mysterious psychological ailments like homophobia to its opponents etc etc which is a nonsense, but the word was out and the propaganda machine churned it out and it was too late, peoples perceptions were already changed. Its pure materialism in essence, we are no longer responsible for our actions, genetics determines everything.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Jun '13 12:43
    dude i dont care enough about it, I just wondered what's cookin with the hate speech. In charge of gays, you can actually be in charge of gays? woa, what's the title for that dude, commissioner for gays, rainbow house master? as for your ludicrous assertion, dig,

[b]A simple and singular determinant for sexual orientation has not been conclusive ...[text shortened]... t let me catch you trying to palm off pseudo scientific claims again, its not respectful dude.
    Once again, you bring up side issues instead of just giving your own POV. I assume that is your MO. You will not show your own POV in plain english.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jun '13 13:10
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Once again, you bring up side issues instead of just giving your own POV. I assume that is your MO. You will not show your own POV in plain english.
    the issue is not about me dude, you gotta respect my privacy, believe in me.
  11. Joined
    06 Feb '13
    Moves
    29 Jun '13 13:59
    the issue is not about me dude, you gotta respect my privacy, believe in me.
    Bigot
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jun '13 14:474 edits
    Originally posted by Tygert
    Bigot
    while I am sure your opinions having meaning to you dude, to me they are disrespectful, I cant believe in you no more dude, hate speech dont cut it with me man, you're just as hateful as the people you seek to malign talking like that, sorry, I can have no part of that dude, your gone man, haters gonna hate dude, nothing anyone can do about it, you can howl all you like, but the caravan gonna keep trundling on.
  13. Joined
    06 Feb '13
    Moves
    29 Jun '13 15:32
    while I am sure your opinions having meaning to you dude, to me they are disrespectful, I cant believe in you no more dude, hate speech dont cut it with me man, you're just as hateful as the people you seek to malign talking like that, sorry, I can have no part of that dude, your gone man, haters gonna hate dude, nothing anyone can do about it, you can howl all you like, but the caravan gonna keep trundling on.
    Reply: Saying you are bigoted is not hate speech.

Cheers Bigot,

Tyger
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jun '13 15:474 edits
    Originally posted by Tygert
    Reply: Saying you are bigoted is not hate speech.

Cheers Bigot,

Tyger
    haters gonna hate dude, you can howl all you like but the caravan keeps trundling on while the sky turns a Halloween orange, sorry dude I can have no part in your negativity, hate speech is not my thing man, its disrespectful, but I wish you well in slighting everyone who opposes your perspective.
  15. Joined
    06 Feb '13
    Moves
    29 Jun '13 18:58
    haters gonna hate dude, you can howl all you like but the caravan keeps trundling on while the sky turns a Halloween orange, sorry dude I can have no part in your negativity, hate speech is not my thing man, its disrespectful, but I wish you well in slighting everyone who opposes your perspective.
    Bigot

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree