@vespin said
    Now that is FUNNY!! lol lol
    Oh dear.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Jun '23 19:291 edit
    @vespin said
    You really are not bright. He gave you the answer snowflake.
    I think you’re just easily upset by things which go on here and that are outside of your control.
  3. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    05 Jun '23 19:31
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    We are all 'real' chess players, irrespective of ability or rating. From memory, Dive put up a pretty good game when I played him, same goes for Rusty.

Criticising someone's chess game, on a chess site, is always below the belt.
    Then I can't imagine what you think of Dives posts, which usually are "ALL" below the belt. Nothing wrong with hitting below the belt in a street fight. Or in this case a keyboard warrior. We will have to agree to disagree on this one.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Jun '23 19:351 edit
    @vespin said
    Then I can't imagine what you think of Dives posts, which usually are "ALL" below the belt.
    Just now you said that I “wasn’t very bright”; would you classify that post by you are being “below the belt”?
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Jun '23 20:57
    @vespin said
    Now that is FUNNY!! lol lol
    The Ghost has his moments!

-VR
  6. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    06 Jun '23 06:33
    @divegeester said
    I think you’re just easily upset by things which go on here and that are outside of your control.
    That made absolutely no sense at all. Not even a little.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Jun '23 06:43
    @vespin said
    That made absolutely no sense at all. Not even a little.
    And you say I’m not too bright! 😆
  8. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    06 Jun '23 06:44
    @divegeester said
    Just now you said that I “wasn’t very bright”; would you classify that post by you are being “below the belt”?
    No that was appropriate because I was just simply answering his post. But I also said hitting below the belt is fine where it concerns chess. But I honestly did not mean for it to be nasty. And if that really bothered you then you really are a snowflake. I keep asking you to play two games with me. In fact 4 games. Two regular, and a different opening we can agree on.

We use to play. Bragging rights for one of us who are both bad at chess. lol
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Jun '23 06:47
    @vespin said
    No that was appropriate because I was just simply answering his post.
    I see, because it’s YOU answering someone else’s post, then it ok for you to say what you want.

Got it 👍🏻
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Jun '23 06:49
    @vespin said
    But I honestly did not mean for it to be nasty. And if that really bothered you then you really are a snowflake.
    This is your usual rhetoric when you are trying to self-justify your little jabs.

“Oh oh I don’t mean to be nasty … but if my little blow landed then your a snowflake”

Got back to the clans forum and shake your rattle in there.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Jun '23 06:51
    @vespin said
    I keep asking you to play two games with me. In fact 4 games. Two regular, and a different opening we can agree on.
    We use to play.
    We didn’t “used to play”, we happened to have a few games years ago. But that was before I realised what toerag you were.

Not interested.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Jun '23 10:30
    @divegeester said
    Oh, the outrageous irony.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Jun '23 13:50
    @divegeester said
    We didn’t “used to play”, we happened to have a few games years ago. But that was before I realised what toerag you were.

Not interested.
    A way of bowing out of a match you know you'll lose. 🙂

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree