All The Lonely Posters

All The Lonely Posters

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DS

Moves
30 Nov 08

Originally posted by ChronicLeaky
This is the most capitalised NON SUB REC I have ever given!
And another NON SUB REC from me. 😡

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 Nov 08
1 edit

AOriginally posted by Ragnorak
Love your stuff. Keep it up.

Isn't it amazing that some of the guys that give out about RHP forum users are RHP forum users who until recently stated in their profile how much they hater certain RHP forum users, and inviting others to share their hate. Gotta love the hypocrisy.

But in fairness, the world needs to function with the disfunctional.

D
I am sure you are an expert on disfuntional!! πŸ˜› Just try not looking in the mirror when you pass it, and it might help. Or you could do something about it and go see a shrink. I think it may be too late.

Are you still going around accusing people of being liars, and trying to spread false rumors, then when you are proven wrong, not able to find the courage to apologize...??

Disfunctional Indeed !!! But you really should be taking a closer look at your own self! πŸ˜›

You notice one idiot makes an attack, and 15 more rec'd it...this is called the clique mentality, very wind spread on the internet! πŸ˜› In this case PFC and friends, no surprise!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Nov 08

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Good morning to you, Dweez. Thanks for your question. All I can tell you is... #1 That Irontigran and a few others thought my profile photo,

taken in the summer of 2006, was of William Shatner. #2 That I think in pictures with sound. #3 That I read all the wrong books in school.

πŸ˜€
You are an artist. Were you a writer?

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
30 Nov 08

Originally posted by Very Rusty
I am sure you are an expert on disfuntional!! πŸ˜› Just try not looking in the mirror when you pass it, and it might help. Or you could do something about it and go see a shrink. I think it may be too late.

Are you still going around accusing people of being liars, and trying to spread false rumors, then when you are proven wrong, not able to find the c ...[text shortened]... ique mentality, very wind spread on the internet! πŸ˜› In this case PFC and friends, no surprise!
I apologise for having better things to do than entertaining a socially and mentally limited muppet on the internet.

BTW, your claim that a mod told you that if you posted "any PMs" in the public forum you would receive a ban was factually incorrect. Either you're a liar or an idiot. You can decide which one you want to be. Reread your claim and the PM you sent me, and let us know which one you decide.

D

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 Nov 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Ragnorak
I apologise for having better things to do than entertaining a socially and mentally limited muppet on the internet.

BTW, your claim that a mod told you that if you posted "any PMs" in the public forum you would receive a ban was factually incorrect. Either you're a liar or an idiot. You can decide which one you want to be. Reread your claim and the PM you sent me, and let us know which one you decide.

D
Ask him, I am sure you already know that it is true!

Making you a liar and an idiot both, we don't have to decide which one you are!

Try growing up and becoming a man, admit when you are wrong.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
02 Dec 08

Originally posted by rbmorris
Trolling Red Night
Posting advice in the forums that nobody needs;
Nor do they heed.
Sits at the keyboard,
Wearing a scowl on his face as berates us all.
Makes him feel tall.

All the lonely posters, where do they all come from?
All the lonely posters, where do they all belong?

Cashthetrash
Typing a post in the forum that doesn't make sense;
Is ...[text shortened]... ly posters, where do they all come from?
All the lonely posters, where do they all belong?
This is some SPOT ON GOLD!

Rec'd!

P-

DS
I'm A Mighty Pirateβ„’

PaTROLLING the forum

Moves
02 Dec 08

Are you still going around accusing people of being liars, and trying to spread false rumors, then when you are proven wrong, not able to find the c ...[text shortened]... ique mentality, very wind spread on the internet! πŸ˜› In this case PFC and friends, no surprise!
No one rec'd your attack! You need to work on being a more of an idiot and getting a better clique.

Moves
02 Dec 08

Originally posted by Raven69
I think it's time you learned of the birds and the bees. You see, when a man loves a woman...
or when a condom breaks...

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Dec 08
2 edits

Originally posted by Daemon Sin
No one rec'd your attack! You need to work on being a more of an idiot and getting a better clique.
It wasn't an attack actually! But hell you wouldn't know the difference anyways, with the clique you hang with, everything is an attack isn't it?

Perhaps you are the idiot that should find a better circle of friends, and get away from the other idiots in your clique, you may even become a better person for it, if it isn't already too late for you!

Because 20 idiots rec a post doesn't make the post any less of an attack on 3 people, it just shows there are at least 20 idiots...I would strongly assume from the same little clique of butt kissers, and I say that in a nice way! πŸ˜›

Moves
02 Dec 08

Because 20 idiots rec a post doesn't make the post any less of an attack on 3 people, it just shows there are at least 20 idiots...I would strongly assume from the same little clique of butt kissers, and I say that in a nice way! πŸ˜›
21 idiots.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Dec 08

Originally posted by SJ247
21 idiots.
You didn't have to tell us, you are in PFC, so it is a no brainer. πŸ˜›

IC

Moves
02 Dec 08

Originally posted by SJ247
21 idiots.
How did you count that high? I thought you were female. πŸ˜• πŸ˜‰

In your face

Moves
02 Dec 08
1 edit

Originally posted by greenpawn34
Clever stuff....more...

[b]Paperback Writer

Dear Sir ot Madam will you read my thread,
it took me minutes to write and it does not make sense,

It's based on post by a guy named Jie
I need a job and I wanna be a Forum Modulator.

A Forum Modulator.....

or

A Day in the Life (of an RHP Member)

I saw a post today Oh Boy.
A l ...[text shortened]... at's all I can think of. 😳

(I suppose it's a good job I was not a member of the Beatles).[/b]
Very good job or you may well have been shot.

DS
I'm A Mighty Pirateβ„’

PaTROLLING the forum

Moves
02 Dec 08

It wasn't an attack actually! But hell you wouldn't know the difference anyways, with the clique you hang with, everything is an attack isn't it?

Perhaps you are the idiot that should find a better circle of friends, and get away from the other idiots in your clique, you may even become a better person for it, if it isn't already too late for you!

B ...[text shortened]... rongly assume from the same little clique of butt kissers, and I say that in a nice way! πŸ˜›
That's right EVERYONE who dislikes you for your constant whinging spam is against you AND in the same clique!

Keep telling yourself that EVERYONE else is wrong and you're the only one that's right - it might come true!

In your face

Moves
02 Dec 08

Originally posted by Daemon Sin
That's right EVERYONE who dislikes you for your constant whinging spam is against you AND in the same clique!

Keep telling yourself that EVERYONE else is wrong and you're the only one that's right - it might come true!
Cliquey peck.