All The Lonely Posters

All The Lonely Posters

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
02 Dec 08

Originally posted by Ice Cold
How did you count that high? I thought you were female. πŸ˜• πŸ˜‰
she didn't have to count it was written in nice twinkly lights for her to read...the most surprising thing i think is that she's able to read...when did they allow girls to learn how to do that?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Dec 08
2 edits

Originally posted by Daemon Sin
That's right EVERYONE who dislikes you for your constant whinging spam is against you AND in the same clique!

Keep telling yourself that EVERYONE else is wrong and you're the only one that's right - it might come true!
A Clique with 20 or 25 people in it doesn't tell me a damn thing, except there is a clique with 20+ people in it that all think alike, and think that rec,ing a post that is meant to be an attack on others is a good thing.

Think about that before you type a bunch of garbage that only you and your clique, may or may not actually believe. I am pretty sure if one of you jumped off a bridge the rest would follow thinking it was a good thing to do. πŸ˜›

DS
I'm A Mighty Pirateβ„’

PaTROLLING the forum

Moves
03 Dec 08

Originally posted by Very Rusty
A Clique with 20 or 25 people in it doesn't tell me a damn thing, except there is a clique with 20+ people in it that all think alike, and think that rec,ing a post that is meant to be an attack on others is a good thing.

Think about that before you type a bunch of garbage that only you and your clique, may or may not actually believe. I am pretty sure if one of you jumped off a bridge the rest would follow thinking it was a good thing to do. πŸ˜›
The next time you're outside and someone gives you a funny look... WATCH OUT!!! They're in the CLIQUE against YOU!

It's okay though. Everyone else is wrong YOU'RE the ONLY one that's right.

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
03 Dec 08

Rusty: Still fighting with the clicque of morons?

R
Different

Moves
03 Dec 08

Originally posted by trev33
she didn't have to count it was written in nice twinkly lights for her to read...the most surprising thing i think is that she's able to read...when did they allow girls to learn how to do that?
When they suffered temporal insanity.

N

The sky

Moves
03 Dec 08

Originally posted by Raven69
When they suffered temporal insanity.
I thought it was when they suffered temporal sanity.

R
Different

Moves
03 Dec 08

Originally posted by Nordlys
I thought it was when they suffered temporal sanity.
potato potAto

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 Dec 08
2 edits

Originally posted by Daemon Sin
The next time you're outside and someone gives you a funny look... WATCH OUT!!! They're in the CLIQUE against YOU!

It's okay though. Everyone else is wrong YOU'RE the ONLY one that's right.
You have that problem do you with people giving you funny looks?

Never happens to me! Perhaps grow some, and walk to them and ask them why the hell they are giving you funny looks next time!
Or can you only be mouthy on here? If I was a betting man, that would be my guess.

Not everyone else is wrong, only the IDIOTS in your Clique you hang with! The rest as a rule are mostly right.

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
03 Dec 08
1 edit

You have that problem do you with people giving you funny looks?

Never happens to me! Perhaps grow some, and walk to them and ask them why the hell they are giving you funny looks next time!
Or can you only be mouthy on here? If I was a betting man, that would be my guess.

Not everyone else is wrong, only the IDIOTS in your Clique you hang with! The rest as a rule are mostly right.
Wow, man. Wow. You sure have taught me so much about REAL LIFE.

Know what, this deserves its own thread. EDIT: Thread 104560

C
Don't Fear Me

Reaping

Moves
03 Dec 08

Originally posted by Raven69
potato potAto
For some reason this looks as though "potAto" should be written in black marker on a walll somewhere with a circle around the big A. I may do this today for confusion and misdirection of the public at large.

Moves
03 Dec 08

Vampyroteuthis

Infernalis

Moves
03 Dec 08

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Ha! My thoughts, exactly!