1. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    30 Jul '16 16:53
    Originally posted by Seitse
    And lose 50% of his personality? Poor man!
    Huh?
    Where's the other half?
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    30 Jul '16 16:55
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Why don't you go shave your palms?
    Can't grip a razor: palms are too hairy.
    Want to help a fella out?
    When you are done, I'll let you use it on that mustache thing you have going.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Jul '16 16:56
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    You wish.

Why don't you ask your soulmate, Brunhilda, about that?
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Jul '16 17:03
    And another thing, Wolfman.

I don't think I've had a razor in my house for well over a year. There are much better ways to do that job. One doesn't perform atomic measurement with a yardstick, nor watch repair with a sledgehammer. I'll leave the barbarism to the men.
  5. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    30 Jul '16 17:10
    Originally posted by josephw
    But I thought Seitse shaved his legs!
    Lemondrop shaves his legs for him. So we hear. πŸ˜€
  6. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    30 Jul '16 17:43
    You wish.

Why don't you ask your soulmate, Brunhilda, about that?
    If that ravishing beauty is BrunhildeReveal Hidden Content
    a strong and beautiful princess
    what's that make you?
    Shrek?
  7. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    30 Jul '16 17:44
    And another thing, Wolfman.

I don't think I've had a razor in my house for well over a year. There are much better ways to do that job. One doesn't perform atomic measurement with a yardstick, nor watch repair with a sledgehammer. I'll leave the barbarism to the men.
    A weed whacker seems a tad dangerous to put near one's face, but an ogre's got to do what an ogre's got to do, right?
  8. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    30 Jul '16 18:51
    Where's the other half?
    We do not want to know that. Tell us something else.
  9. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    30 Jul '16 19:33
    Huh?
    Where's the other half?
    a.k.a. 2 inches?
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Jul '16 21:541 edit
    A weed whacker seems a tad dangerous to put near one's face, but an ogre's got to do what an ogre's got to do, right?
    Sir,
    If you are real careful you can trim a beard with one of those weed whackers. πŸ˜‰

Regards,
    -VR
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Jul '16 22:28
    Originally posted by Seitse
    a.k.a. 2 inches?
    Such are modern clits...
  12. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    31 Jul '16 14:001 edit
    Thank you for the stereotype. This is not always true, btw.

(Yes, I know it was for the lulz. )
    Yes, I've never heard of lesbians who wear lipstick. You get your gold sticker for the day.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Aug '16 11:332 edits
    Originally posted by vivify
    Yes, I've never heard of lesbians who wear lipstick. You get your gold sticker for the day.
    Unfortunately, there are some who use it as an excuse to let themselves go.

Others take pride in being a woman and still want to look like one.

This whole "butch" thing is stupid and demeaning.

Lesbians are attracted to women, not men. They don't want a man, and therefore they don't want a woman that looks like a man, either. But men like to perpetuate this idea that men and women belong together and so they figure someone in the relationship "must" be the "man". What utter hogwash.

What I'm saying is that these so-called "lipstick" lesbians are the norm, not some bizarre outlier. People always assume ugly women must be lesbians. Well, some might be, but certainly not all. Lesbianism isn't some kind of "last chance" for a relationship because they "can't find a man". Men would have you think so, but it's just not true. They don't want men, they want women. So, get over it, guys.
  14. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    01 Aug '16 12:20

Lesbians are attracted to women, not men. They don't want a man, and therefore they don't want a woman that looks like a man, either. But men like to perp ...[text shortened]... think so, but it's just not true. They don't want men, they want women. So, get over it, guys.
    That argument is of human origin and full of biases based on a perceived prejudice which promotes a system designed to defy God's intent and purpose for men and women.

It's convoluted and is in opposition to healthy thinking. A mental gymnastic which throws the truth under the bus, marginalizes our creator and makes fools out of men and women. It's amazing how easily one can rationalize away what is wrong and make it right.

Homosexuality is a sin. Why? Because God says so. Get over that!
  15. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    01 Aug '16 14:153 edits

Lesbians are attracted to women, not men. They don't want a man, and therefore they don't want a woman that looks like a man, either. But men like to perp ...[text shortened]... think so, but it's just not true. They don't want men, they want women. So, get over it, guys.
    The notion of a "lipstick" being attracted to a "butch" isn't a thought invented by men. This idea comes from observation that many lesbian relationships have that dynamic. For example, Ellen, who'd be considered a "butch" has always been with very feminine women.

The first openly gay couple I've ever known were lesbians in my high school. One of them was absolutely gorgeous, and was in a few of my classes. Her girlfriend was a "butch", meaning she never wore dresses, make-up, etc. The "butch" didn't look masculine, just very tomboyish (though it's possible her parents may have put limits on how "boyish" she could look).

Similar dynamics have also been observed in gay male couples. However, as homosexuality becomes more and more accepted in our culture and around the world, there will be a higher number of openly gay people, and therefore, less "stereotypical" gay couples, because more openly gay people mean an increase in different personality types and preferences among gays.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree