1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Aug '16 13:47
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Peddling prejudice.
    How positively adorable.
    How does it feel knowing you are acting out a role from a book?
    Of fiction?
    Your silly attempt at politically correct double-speak is as sheer as a cheap negligee, and provides just as much warmth.
    My views on homosexuality are sincere and fully thought out and they inform how I perceive and treat other people. For a reactionary Bible-toting Christian to witter on about "acting out a role from a book" as if, with that, they can land some kind of personalized 'blow', is richly ironic. 😛
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    02 Aug '16 14:03
    Originally posted by josephw
    If you're saying that verse is talking about a homosexual relationship between David and Jonathan, then you are light years away from its true meaning.

That interpretation is as a result of a personal bias projected on the scripture based in faulty exegesis. One vaguely understood verse does not overturn the preponderance of scriptural evidence that conde ...[text shortened]... aning of that verse altogether if that's your interpretation.

Light doesn't hide, it reveals.
    Honestly, I was just trolling. I was kind of annoyed by your random sermon, and decided to mess with you a bit.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree