Almost Friends/List Game

Almost Friends/List Game

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
17 Jun 12

Originally posted by orangutan
The Greasemonkey addon allows you to install scripts to do specific things within the browser.

It's free.

The scripts are written in Javascript and can do all sorts of things - add or remove content from a page, verify links, add links, add comparison prices to shopping sites - you name it, if it can be done in Javascript then you can create a Greas ...[text shortened]... re]
[edit: while we're talking, care to comment on the last post of page 6 of this thread?
Once more please, this time as Billy Mays.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
17 Jun 12
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester

Were are in June; last time I looked Christmas came at the end of the aforementioned July - December period...?
"Guess I'll be making the July-December list then?" -Divegeester

Geez! What's happening between your frontal lobes and the pre-cortal nerve center? Of course Christmas, 2012.

This gala event is held twice a year. Budget's unable to cover it more frequently. Maybe you'd be up to hosting it.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
17 Jun 12

I remember several threads in this forum where the gm gbaway script was discussed; I think you may be being stroked here.
Now you're projecting your own cluster of usual motives. Grow up. Live and let live.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
17 Jun 12
1 edit

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Now you're projecting your own cluster of usual motives. Grow up. Live and let live.

1. stop pretending you don't know what the "Greasmonkey gbaway" script is, just so you can oil up Orangutan.

2. stop treating people as though they are an inferior species to yourself.

3. (a little GB-ism for you) kitchens have heat, if you don't like the heat stop putting lists on the fridge asking someone to open the oven.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
17 Jun 12

1. stop pretending you don't know what the "Greasmonkey gbaway" script is, just so you can oil up Orangutan.

2. stop treating people as though they are an inferior species to yourself.

3. (a little GB-ism for you) kitchens have heat, if you don't like the heat stop putting lists on the fridge asking someone to open the oven.
Remember Crowley talking it up for awhile a few years ago until he disappeared. Otherwise, don't have a clue as to who actully wrote it,
how you obtain it, it's cost or even what it does for your computer screen once installed. Do you know of anybody using it presently?

For your own and your family's and your employer's sake, please take something good and strong to get rid of the bug still that's crawling
around in the upper regions of your blessed butthole.

gb

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
17 Jun 12

[b]Almost Friends/List Game

Sadly, here's Gramp's top ten almost friends... tested under fire and proven through thick and thin:

* Iron Monkey

* Blackamp

* Mikelom

* HandyAndy

* catfoodtim

* huckelberryhound

* Rookie

* Shallow Blue

* YEAH BOY

* Orangutan

:'(

Yours?

.[/b]
My almost list = 0

Go me πŸ™‚

Read a book!

Moves
17 Jun 12

Remember Crowley talking it up for awhile a few years ago until he disappeared. Otherwise, don't have a clue as to who actully wrote it,
how you obtain it, it's cost or even what it does for your computer screen once installed. Do you know of anybody using it presently?
You should try using gbaway yourself, Bobby. That way, when you say something
that turns out to be absurd or false, you can deny ever having said it, knowingly.

Florida

Moves
17 Jun 12

Originally posted by Silverstriker
My almost list = 0

Go me πŸ™‚
Put me down as one! Now we each have one! πŸ™‚

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
17 Jun 12

Originally posted by HandyAndy
You should try using gbaway yourself, Bobby. That way, when you say something
that turns out to be absurd or false, you can deny ever having said it, knowingly.

"Remember Crowley talking it up for awhile a few years ago until he disappeared. Otherwise, don't have a clue as to who actully wrote it,
how you obtain it, it's cost or even what it does for your computer screen once installed. Do you know of anybody using it presently?"

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
17 Jun 12

Originally posted by Flash
Put me down as one! Now we each have one! πŸ™‚
Happy Father's Day, Flash.

gb

Florida

Moves
17 Jun 12