1. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    23 Jun '16 21:44
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Brexit and why it matters,

[youtube]AHJX-LukzdM[/youtube]
    Oh no, thanks, I used to do heroin too but now I've stopped. Thanks for that nonetheless.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jun '16 09:05
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Oh no, thanks, I used to do heroin too but now I've stopped. Thanks for that nonetheless.
    Lionel is a top notch legal and media analyst who gets to the essence of the matter.
  3. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    24 Jun '16 09:14
    Lionel is a top notch legal and media analyst who gets to the essence of the matter.
    We all have a little quack inside of us, usually not impeding a normal,
    productive life to run its natural course.

Sorry but I don't believe in conspiracy theories per se. Of course power and
    wealth tend to entrench, defending the status quo at the cost of those
    across the aisle. But the world is too big, complex and chaotic for a
    Dr. Evil kind of thing to be concerted and executed.
  4. Subscriberroma45online
    st johnstone
    Moves
    25 Jun '16 09:17
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Robbie are you a vote leave or remain?

I know you are a strong supporter of devolution, so just wondering.
    i voted out, the majority of my fellow scots pi$$ed their pants as usual, most hate any change in life they bought the whole scare tactics BS
    so well done the English voters
    but i will still be cheering on iceland come monday.....😀😀
  5. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Jun '16 09:37
    Originally posted by roma45
    i voted out, the majority of my fellow scots pi$$ed their pants as usual, most hate any change in life they bought the whole scare tactics BS
    Aldi and Lidl are just as good 😵, Well done with your voting, hope it goes the way you want up there in Scotland I think you will have another leave the UK referendum coming up soon .
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jun '16 12:18
    Originally posted by Seitse
    We all have a little quack inside of us, usually not impeding a normal,
    productive life to run its natural course.

Sorry but I don't believe in conspiracy theories per se. Of course power and
    wealth tend to entrench, defending the status quo at the cost of those
    across the aisle. But the world is too big, complex and chaotic for a
    Dr. Evil kind of thing to be concerted and executed.
    google The club of Rome, do it! do it now! and then we can talk about conspiracy theories.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jun '16 12:19
    Its not uncommon for the Huns to wear English football kits.
  8. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    25 Jun '16 12:57
    google The club of Rome, do it! do it now! and then we can talk about conspiracy theories.
    I know about the Club of Rome, also about the Bilderberg group and on
    top of that also about the writings of Count Richard von Coudenhove-
    Kalergi. Google him.

Believe me. I've been there, done that, seen the musical and even bought
    the poster. However, with the years I have realized (a) how massive and
    chaotic the world is for it to be ruled by a handful of people; (b) how futile
    attempts to control everything are; and (c) how little it matters to get
    paranoid about it, taking into account the span and depth of our lives.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Jun '16 15:34
    24th was a bloodbath on social media. People I've know for years calling me a "racist" for voting out. I was embarrassed for them.
  10. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    25 Jun '16 17:52
    Originally posted by FMF
    You've even admitted publicly that that is all you want to do, here Thread 166701 page 270.
    This may take the sting out of your hammering him on the actual issues at hand...
  11. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    25 Jun '16 18:361 edit
    Racism is a byproduct. Quite unfair to chastise people for it rather than to
    help them see the origins of such feelings.

It is statistically proven that the Leavers are older and uneducated. Mostly
    rural folk and chavs, really, which is quite understandable because bitterness
    kicks in when one feels left behind and the vote was a punishment vote.

What I do not understand is why they just change leashes rather than stop
    being dogs. All they get now is other Etonians to rule them, and the same
    old feudal, undemocratic system they've had for centuries.
  12. Subscriberroma45online
    st johnstone
    Moves
    25 Jun '16 22:06
    Originally posted by phil3000
    Aldi and Lidl are just as good 😵, Well done with your voting, hope it goes the way you want up there in Scotland I think you will have another leave the UK referendum coming up soon .
    i voted for independence last time
    but will vote to stay this time if we are going to join the EU
  13. Subscriberroma45online
    st johnstone
    Moves
    25 Jun '16 22:34
    Originally posted by divegeester
    24th was a bloodbath on social media. People I've know for years calling me a "racist" for voting out. I was embarrassed for them.
    racist, a word used when they have nothing in an arguement. well i must be in the 52% of british racists because i was not happy sending £50 million a day to an non elected bunch of red tape creating idiots.
    now would you call this racist, in my job i catch shop lifters, a few weeks ago i caught a young mother stealing nappies she was crying said she had no money till the next day, police arrested and charged her.
    a few hours later i caught a east european guy stealing two bottles of vodka more than twice the price of nappies, police came then told us. he was getting a warning as it would cost too much for translater [he had perfect english till the police came] we were told never to call them unless it was over £500 in future but over £20 if the person is british.our company has stopped calling the police in all english stores now, police cant cope, over 85% are done by east europeans.

check out how much britain spent on court translators last year. am i racist? telling the truth these days seems to be racist
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jun '16 22:451 edit
    racist, a word used when they have nothing in an arguement. well i must be in the 52% of british racists because i was not happy sending £50 million a day to an non elected bunch of red tape creating idiots.
    now would you call this racist, in my job i catch shop lifters, a few weeks ago i caught a young mother stealing nappies she was crying said she had no ...[text shortened]... ent on court translators last year. am i racist? telling the truth these days seems to be racist
    you busted a mom for stealing nappies???? dude whats wid that? you should have given her a score to buy those nappies. come on man!
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Jun '16 03:10
    you busted a mom for stealing nappies???? dude whats wid that? you should have given her a score to buy those nappies. come on man!
    Robbie, you said you never vote but if a new referendum comes up to leave the UK would you vote then and if so how? Do you think Scotland would be better off with EU or UK?
    If you had to choose which one would you choose?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree