1. Subscriberroma45online
    st johnstone
    Moves
    26 Jun '16 17:48
    Originally posted by Seitse
    So, uh, how does it feel to prey on your own people in exchange for a few
    coins thrown at you by the masters?

I honestly want to know. No aggression intended.
    it feels good,
    but i do not class criminals as "my own people"
    i deal with real aggression on a daily basis, so i see no aggression in your post
  2. Subscriberroma45online
    st johnstone
    Moves
    26 Jun '16 17:491 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    sure, so why not exchange her cigarettes for nappies and let her go, it would have been the decent thing to do and your Karma would have been good. Now she will be charged, go to court, waste the time of police, the procurator of fiscal and the judiciary, possibly social work as well all because your policy on shoplifting makes no sense.

Do you get commission every time you catch a filthy criminal?
    i do not smoke and we do not run a barter system.
    no sympathy for criminals, it will not go to court, we have to get the police so we can issue a life time banning order.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jun '16 18:113 edits
    Originally posted by roma45
    i do not smoke and we do not run a barter system.
    no sympathy for criminals, it will not go to court, we have to get the police so we can issue a life time banning order.
    A life time banning order???? dude thats way heavy handed. All you had to do was take her aside, once she fessed up, put the goods back on the shelf and issue a warning that if she is caught again she will be charged and face a lifetime ban. Instead you traumatize and criminalize a young mother. Bad Karma man!
  4. Subscriberroma45online
    st johnstone
    Moves
    26 Jun '16 18:25
    A life time banning order???? dude thats way heavy handed. All you had to do was take her aside, once she fessed up, put the goods back on the shelf and issue a warning that if she is caught again she will be charged and face a lifetime ban. Instead you traumatize and criminalize a young mother. Bad Karma man!
    if it was up to me i would have broke her fingers. plus if she has a job her bosses will be told.
    no sympathy no second chances no mercy
    Heavy handed? far too soft
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jun '16 18:572 edits
    if it was up to me i would have broke her fingers. plus if she has a job her bosses will be told.
    no sympathy no second chances no mercy
    Heavy handed? far too soft
    Wow not only do you get her charged you make her lose her job or become unemployable with a criminal record for a lousy box of nappies, what is wid you man???? Where is your humanity? Thank goodness we still don't burn witches and send people to Australia for punishment.
  6. Subscriberroma45online
    st johnstone
    Moves
    26 Jun '16 19:03
    Wow not only do you get her charged you make her lose her job or become unemployable with a criminal record for a lousy box of nappies, what is wid you man???? Where is your humanity? Thank goodness we still don't burn witches and send people to Australia for punishment.
    banning the burning of witches, worst mistake we ever did
    a vote to re-instate should be in order
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jun '16 19:101 edit
    banning the burning of witches, worst mistake we ever did
    a vote to re-instate should be in order
    I give up, the darkness is too great, I extinguish this little candle and fade to black!
  8. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    26 Jun '16 19:12
    but i do not class criminals as "my own people"
    So, no matter who the person is, as soon as he or she breaks the law, they
    stop being your people. Am I reading correctly?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Jun '16 20:32
    Actually I think you will find I have said very little regarding the recent Brexit referendum merely asking what are the implications and stating that it will probably trigger a second Scottish independence referendum making a mockery of your absurd rhetoric.

Secondly I never voted even before I became a Jehovahs Witness for the same reason that ...[text shortened]... issue to any extent whether I agree with it or not and I do not need to justify doing so to you.
    But you said loads on the Scottish vote. You were quite politically vocal.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jun '16 20:376 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    But you said loads on the Scottish vote. You were quite politically vocal.
    loads? quite politically vocal? I see, so by comparison, was I as politically vocal as lets see. . . .Nicola Sturgeon, or David Cameron? By what measure have you come to your assessment of loads? Did you just make it up? Do you normally make up your own units of measurement? Perhaps in the post E.U period we could dispense with metric and have 'the geest' as a unit of measurement, one geest, two geestometers etc

read this again,

I am entitled to take any position on any issue to any extent whether I agree with it or not and I do not need to justify doing so to you.

What is it about that statement that you are having trouble with?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Jun '16 20:47
    loads? quite politically vocal? I see, so by comparison, was I as politically vocal as lets see. . . .Nicola Sturgeon, or David Cameron? By what measure have you come to your assessment of loads? Did you just make it up? Do you normally make up your own units of measurement? Perhaps in the pst e.U period we could dispense with metric and have 'the g ...[text shortened]... to justify doing so to you.

What is it about that statement that you are having trouble with?
    I am, as usual, having trouble with your duplicity.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jun '16 20:49
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I am, as usual, having trouble with your duplicity.
    then learn to be less self assuming 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree