Arguing with idiots …

Arguing with idiots …

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
347d
1 edit

@fmf said
Russ has deleted the account. You seemed BOTH perturbed that @executioner-brand [@anchordiver] had returned and was posting again AND scornful about anyone helping Russ to udentify the returning banned poster.
Do you seriously THINK that RUSS needs help in Identifying a returning BANNED poster???

-VR

F

Moves
347d

@vespin said
Now shut your mouth and go back to saying meaningless things. If it's all meaningless it's certainly shows me you have no life the way you live in here spewing meaningless garbage.
What are you on sbout? I said anonymous thumbs are meaningless.

F

Moves
347d

@vespin said
@FMF
You took it out of context as usual. I was talking about the one guy who has given me a red thumb for years and years even if the topic is sensitive.
No, I didn't take what you said out of context. I was also "talking about the one guy who has given [you] a red thumb for years and years".

F

Moves
347d
1 edit

@vespin said
As for you, ABSOLUTELY!!!!! I'd sit you down in seconds. Now shut your mouth and go back to saying meaningless things.
"Sit [me] down in seconds"? To do what? To talk about anonymous thumbs?

F

Moves
347d

@vespin said
And yes if everyone knew who was doing the thumbs everyone would act like kids and start doing the keyboard warrior thing, which you can relate to. People don't get along without knowing. I think it is perfect the way it is. Personally I really don't care. I know you won't understand that. Just bang on your keys. LMAO Now It's time to take a break from this and you, keyboard warrior. lol
Now It's time to take a break from this and you, keyboard warrior.

"Keyboard warrior"?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
347d

@fmf said

"Keyboard warrior"?
fmf.......Why don't you give us all break and give it a rest.

-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
346d

@fmf said

"Keyboard warrior"?
Why do you never seem to know what people are talking about?

Problem with the language?

Denial, more like it.

F

Moves
346d

@suzianne said
Why do you never seem to know what people are talking about?

Problem with the language?

Denial, more like it.
Whoosh

F

Moves
346d
2 edits

@suzianne said
Why do you never seem to know what people are talking about?Problem with the language?
Come on, Suzianne. I am inestimably more intelligent, better educated, more widely travelled, more erudite and articulate than you, Ive probably had more relatively high-powered people-skills-based jobs than you, I'm more shrewd and witty and creative and more emotionally stable and grounded than you, clearly, and always have been in this particular forum.

So for you to attempt silly condescending "banter" about my understanding of language and my understanding of what people are saying - especially people with the sort of ploddingly gauche and impudent mentality of the hapless VESPIN, is feebleminded and grasping of you, to put it mildly.

Moves
346d

@fmf said
Come on, Suzianne. I am inestimably more intelligent, better educated, more widely travelled, more erudite and articulate than you, Ive probably had more relatively high-powered people-skills-based jobs than you, I'm more shrewd and witty and creative and more emotionally stable and grounded than you, clearly, and always have been in this particular forum.

So for you to attem ...[text shortened]... and impudent mentality of the hapless VESPIN, is feebleminded and grasping of you, to put it mildly.
Very Rusty will be along later to post a “LOL” and several tongue-poke emojis to completely dismantle your assertions.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
346d

@fmf said

So for you to attem ...[text shortened]... and impudent mentality of the hapless VESPIN, is feebleminded and grasping of you, to put it mildly.
Oh, please.

F

Moves
346d

@suzianne said
Oh, please.
Not only is it all true, it has been evident for years.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
346d

@fmf said

You forgot MODEST...>ROFLMAO.....

VESPIN has won first place in the Clan Challenges, and you who have won nothing call him feebleminded??? You on Heavy Drugs???

-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
346d
1 edit

@fmf said
Not only is it all true, it has been evident for years.
Gaslight me some more.

F

Moves
345d

@suzianne said
Gaslight me some more.
Just because you disagree with something doesn't make it "gaslighting".