1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    31 May '23 00:12
    @fmf said
    Just because you disagree with something doesn't make it "gaslighting".
    You TWINS are always gaslighting you live for that! 😛 🙂

-VR
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    31 May '23 05:21
    @fmf said
    Just because you disagree with something doesn't make it "gaslighting".
    What DOES constitute gaslighting is you desperately trying to convince people reading this forum that your words are true (by using their own insecurities against them), when they most certainly are not.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 May '23 06:15
    @suzianne said
    What DOES constitute gaslighting is you desperately trying to convince people reading this forum that your words are true (by using their own insecurities against them), when they most certainly are not.
    Thread 194565

How’s it going by the way?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 May '23 07:55
    @suzianne said
    What DOES constitute gaslighting is you desperately trying to convince people reading this forum that your words are true

I am not "lying" ~ desperately or otherwise. My words are true. If people don't agree with me, so be it. Their "insecurities" are of no interest to me: I'll leave the fretting about that to you. If you don't agree with me, so what? If you keep using the word "gaslighting" to refer to stuff you disagree with, you are misusing the word.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Jun '23 06:43
    @fmf said
    What DOES constitute gaslighting is you desperately trying to convince people reading this forum that your words are true

I am not "lying" ~ desperately or otherwise. My words are true. If people don't agree with me, so be it. Their "insecurities" are of no interest to me: I'll leave the fretting about that to you. If you don't agree with me, so what? If you keep using the word "gaslighting" to refer to stuff you disagree with, you are misusing the word.
    More gaslighting, what hubris.

That's not how I'm using it, obviously.

Your gaslighting consists of trying to form others opinions to what you prefer them to believe about you, instead of the truth. And isn't that what lies are? A sort of "counter-truth"?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Jun '23 07:04
    @suzianne said
    More gaslighting, what hubris.

That's not how I'm using it, obviously.

Your gaslighting consists of trying to form others opinions to what you prefer them to believe about you, instead of the truth. And isn't that what lies are? A sort of "counter-truth"?
    You’re projecting again Suzianne.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jun '23 08:341 edit
    @suzianne said
    You seem to have difficulty processing disagreement. My opinions are not "lies". My opinions are honest and candid. People can make of them what they will. No one is a victim of "gaslighting" ~ by me ~ here. Why are you always, always, always playing the victim card?
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Jun '23 23:18
    @divegeester said
    You’re projecting again Suzianne.
    You know that's not the case.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Jun '23 23:30
    @suzianne said
    You know that's not the case.
    I know it is the case.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Jun '23 23:31
    @fmf said
    You seem to have difficulty processing disagreement. My opinions are not "lies". My opinions are honest and candid. People can make of them what they will. No one is a victim of "gaslighting" ~ by me ~ here. Why are you always, always, always playing the victim card?
    It's not simple "disagreement", though, is it?

You are always, always, playing yourself against all comers, but you can never quite get it right.

You lie about me constantly, and yet you expect me to roll over and accept it. Furthermore, you expect people to believe what you say. "Honest and candid"? What a laughable statement. Calculated and vicious, is what you mean. But that doesn't quite project your favored "air of truth", does it. Try not lying.

And what victim card? It's not just me that you're gaslighting, it's the entire forum. Red was right, he was entirely spot-on with his learned exposition of your behavior. As a result, you didn't sleep until you had, entirely fitting with his evaluation, gaslit the entire forum into paying him no mind.

I suspect that when you finally, finally!, get your wish of everyone agreeing with you, that with no challenge left to you, you start attacking your fake friends. No one can say they weren't warned.

Have fun in your stinky sandbox.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Jun '23 23:31
    @divegeester said
    I know it is the case.
    So you're a liar too.

Go fight with FMF over the stinky sandbox.
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 Jun '23 23:36
    I see the TWINS are continuing their losing battle! 🙂

-VR
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Jun '23 23:36
    @suzianne said
    So you're a liar too.
    No, I’m speaking the truth.
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 Jun '23 23:38
    @divegeester said
    Thread 194565

How’s it going by the way?
    Appears very well if you don't happen to be one of the TWINS!!! 🙂 😛

-VR
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 Jun '23 23:39
    @divegeester said
    No, I’m speaking the truth.
    I was wondering if you'd know the TRUTH if it smacked you up the side of your head? 🙂 😛

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree