Avoid this player - belen1969

Avoid this player - belen1969

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
09 Aug 16

FMF and his dog went to mow a meadow!
tra la la la la!
went to mow a meadow!

Moves
09 Aug 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
FMF a man caught masquerading as a women in order to dupe and deceive other users and his lapdog jeester, the loyal barfing braindead hound with no will of his own trying to vilify other people. Like all forum bullies, they like to give it but dont ask them to swallow their own medicine.
Hit the mark did I πŸ˜‰

Über-Nerd

Moves
11 Aug 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Sir,
It certainly was a great example of how to play an end game. Being your rating is so much higher than mine, and robbie's I might add. Of course I am going by his rating showing on RHP, not his real rating. I don't feel so bad now for not having seen it.
Thank You, for the lesson for free. πŸ˜‰
Kind Regards,
-VR
It was, to say the least, a strange ending as actually played, distantly related to helpmate. I would not have looked twice at it, had some one not 'nominated' it for a brilliancy prize.

rc

Moves
11 Aug 16

Originally posted by moonbus
It was, to say the least, a strange ending as actually played, distantly related to helpmate. I would not have looked twice at it, had some one not 'nominated' it for a brilliancy prize.
Your ideas are being lauded in the clan forum. Let us hope that they may even be implemented.

Über-Nerd

Moves
12 Aug 16

I don't frequent the clans forum anymore. I just want to play chess here, not whatever it is that the clans play which only superficially resembles chess.

rc

Moves
12 Aug 16

Originally posted by moonbus
I don't frequent the clans forum anymore. I just want to play chess here, not whatever it is that the clans play which only superficially resembles chess.
But we need you man. It was your suggestions to reform the system that provided a glimmer of hope! It was like a small candle, flickering in a great darkness, the darkness tried to overcome the little candle, but it could not!

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
12 Aug 16

But we need you man. It was your suggestions to reform the system that provided a glimmer of hope! It was like a small candle, flickering in a great darkness, the darkness tried to overcome the little candle, but it could not!
Psst Robbie, you're the darkness dude.

rc

Moves
12 Aug 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Psst Robbie, you're the darkness dude.
Please put forth a little effort to learn the issues that are facing us in the clan system. I see that Very Scroogy didn't break out and buy you a subscription, man that's tight. Dudes a squillionaire.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
12 Aug 16

Please put forth a little effort to learn the issues that are facing us in the clan system. I see that Very Scroogy didn't break out and buy you a subscription, man that's tight. Dudes a squillionaire.
Russ is going to make me an honorary member any day now...

rc

Moves
12 Aug 16
1 edit

Russ is going to make me an honorary member any day now...
If I had any spare rubble's I would sub you up, but I got teenagers and about eighty nieces in Pakistan!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Aug 16
4 edits

If I had any spare rubble's I would sub you up, but I got teenagers and about eighty nieces in Pakistan!
Sir,
More spew coming out that we will need a bigger shovel to scoop it all up! You seem to have enough for a beer a day! πŸ˜‰

Have a great day,
Karma is nipping hard at your butt,
Sincerely,
-VR

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
12 Aug 16

πŸ™‚ Am only joking of course. Am big and ugly enough to pay for my own sub, if that's what I wanted.

rc

Moves
12 Aug 16

πŸ™‚ Am only joking of course. Am big and ugly enough to pay for my own sub, if that's what I wanted.
Sound πŸ˜€

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
12 Aug 16

Sound πŸ˜€
What sounds are you hearing sir?

Burgers being flipped and chips being fried?

rc

Moves
12 Aug 16
1 edit

What sounds are you hearing sir?

Burgers being flipped and chips being fried?
alas no, the sound of my Mexican Cerveza absorbing co2 (far too slowly for my liking) and the rustling of Friday pocket money as I hand out tenners!