1. Joined
    19 Sep '10
    Moves
    04 Aug '16 12:17
    this guy is a BAD LOSER...went on 'vacations' and will not move because the next is check mate...
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Aug '16 12:18
    Originally posted by Waldemar
    this guy is a BAD LOSER...went on 'vacations' and will not move because the next is check mate...
    So wait from him to come back from "vacations".

What's your point?
  3. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    04 Aug '16 12:28
    one of the valuable chess lessons i've learned playing correspondence is to be patient...
  4. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    04 Aug '16 13:53
    His stats show he has timed out a big chunk of his games. Check the red flags before you start.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Aug '16 14:571 edit
    Sir,
    I believe I see your issue, where you are not a Paying subscriber you only get so many games. He is preventing you from starting a new game if you are at your limit now. Not much you can do about that. I think it shows bad sportsmanship, he knows his game is lost. You are actually letting other non-subs know about it, good for you!

Regards,
    -VR
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Aug '16 15:11
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    I believe I see your issue, where you are not a Paying subscriber you only get so many games. He is preventing you from starting a new game if you are at your limit now. Not much you can do about that. I think it shows bad sportsmanship, he knows his game is lost. You are actually letting other non-subs know about it, good for you!
    If he is that worried about it, why not subscribe?
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    04 Aug '16 15:171 edit
    I notice he has 45 games in progress. Why do you assume his vacation is related to your particular game with him? - Perhaps, he just went on vacation.

Vacations aren't permanent or a crime against humanity. Just be patient. The win will come.
  8. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    04 Aug '16 15:231 edit
    Nah, you don't wanna do that.

If he comes back, and recaptures with the Rook, I suggest that you play Qg5, then Qh5, Qg5, Qh4 etc, playing only at the very end your time out and using up all of your timebank.

See how long you can keep him going before 3 fold repetition or he resigns. Enjoy the challenge.

He'll get the message.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Aug '16 15:363 edits
    Originally posted by Rank outsider

If he comes back, and recaptures with the Rook, I suggest that you play Qg5, then Qh5, Qg5, Qh4 etc, playing only at the very end your time out and using up all of your timebank.

See how long you can keep him going before 3 fold repetition or he resigns. Enjoy the challenge.

He'll get the message.
    Sir,
    You may not have read the TOS. 3rd party help is not allowed while a game is in progress. I don't how it would matter where the game is already won. Just let you know, you might want to get a Moderator to remove this post for you. Also my reply to you on it.
    Regards,
    -VR
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Aug '16 15:392 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    If he is that worried about it, why not subscribe?
    Dive,
    I don't know there could be many reasons. Not a question I would ask him in the public forum though. I just thought of something. He may not even have the alert feature as he is a non-sub. Someone must know?

Kind Regards,
    As Always,
    -VR
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Aug '16 16:27
    Originally posted by Rank outsider

He'll get the message.
    Or not.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Aug '16 16:32
    Dive,
    I don't know there could be many reasons. Not a question I would ask him in the public forum though. I just thought of something. He may not even have the alert feature as he is a non-sub. Someone must know?

Kind Regards,
    As Always,
    -VR
    Why do you have to be such a wuss about everything?
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Aug '16 16:571 edit
    Why do you have to be such a wuss about everything?
    Sir,
    Why do you have to be such a name caller? You think calling me a wuss is suppose to do something, if so what? What exactly do you think I am being a wuss about? You obviously didn't have an answer to my question.

You have a nice day!
    Kind Regards,
    As Always,
    -VR
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Aug '16 17:25
    Sir,
    Why do you have to be such a name caller? You think calling me a wuss is suppose to do something, if so what? What exactly do you think I am being a wuss about? You obviously didn't have an answer to my question.

You have a nice day!
    Kind Regards,
    As Always,
    -VR
    Wuss.
  15. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    04 Aug '16 17:43
    Wuss.
    The only wuss in the equation is belen1969. Rusty is only trying to offer encouragement.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree