Avoid this player - belen1969

Avoid this player - belen1969

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
08 Aug 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Dive,
Can comment on any post any time he wants, his rating has nothing to do with it. Who do you think you are? Biggest CHEATER on this SITE telling people to shad-up, take some of your own advice for a change. Then again you might just be VESPERS puppet on a string! 😛 He/she may be calling all the shots!!

Kind Regards,
Karma biting hard at your butt,
Have a great day,
Sincerely,
-VR
Unworthy of serious comment.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Aug 16
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Yes there is more than one good move but you need to find the best one!
robbie,
Let me know when you have it in the proper forum, and I will look at it. Do you think the people who are regulars in the chess forum will make fun of it? I don't think they are like that in there. I think they are all just interested in learning and playing chess!
Page should flip now. 😉 Oh is see you flipped it yourself....LOL....
Kind Regards,
Karma nipping on your butt,
Sincerely,
-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Aug 16

Unworthy of serious comment.
Sir,
More of your drivel.

Kind Regards,
Karma is nipping at your butt,
Sincerely,
-VR

rc

Moves
08 Aug 16

robbie,
Let me know when you have it in the proper forum, and I will look at it. Do you think the people who are regulars in the chess forum will make fun of it? I don't think they are like that in there. I think they are all just interested in learning and playing chess!
Page should flip now. 😉 Oh is see you flipped it yourself....LOL....
Kind Regards,
Karma nipping on your butt,
Sincerely,
-VR
will make fun of it? why would they do that, I did not author it anyway Crusty.

Moves
08 Aug 16

Find the best move for black Jeester

[fen]5k2/4n1pp/5p2/1R1p1P2/1P2p3/r4qP1/2Q2P1P/1B4K1 b - - 0 1[/fen]
🙄

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Aug 16

will make fun of it? why would they do that, I did not author it anyway Crusty.
Sir,
Your name will still be there as posting it. Of course you wouldn't say who the games were between. Hopefully it isn't an on going game would be my biggest concern.
Beautiful here I am outside sitting under a big oak tree in the shade,
Playing some chess, and bantering with you mostly. 😉

Kind Regards,
Karma is still nipping hard on your butt,
Hope your day is going well so far,
Sincerely,
-VR

Moves
08 Aug 16

A beer a day keeps the blues away!
Considering you know VR is an alcoholic, I'd say you taunting him like this is pretty crap. But then again, under your revolting religious pretentence at being a self-proclaimed "minister of the most high God", your post here is really what you are on the inside, isn't it.

Read a book!

Moves
08 Aug 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Considering you know VR is an alcoholic, I'd say you taunting him like this is pretty crap. But then again, under your revolting religious pretentence at being a self-proclaimed "minister of the most high God", your post here is really what you are on the inside, isn't it.
Both Rusty and I are recovering alcoholics. We've learned to ignore vermin like robbie when they make offensive noises.

F

Moves
08 Aug 16

FMF: robbie, if you get upset, are you going to start suggesting that Kewpie is a pedophile?

I am going to suggest that both she and you could benefit from keeping quiet and moving your chess pieces so that you can qualify to comment.
Oh so you were lying about using 'GB Away' to block out my posts after your little pants-at-your-ankles moment where you were trying to squeeze some "comedy" out of people contracting HIV in India on that other thread? So you can read my posts after all?

rc

Moves
08 Aug 16
3 edits

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Both Rusty and I are recovering alcoholics. We've learned to ignore vermin like robbie when they make offensive noises.
vermin, woa remember Andrew your posts here are more a refection of you than those you seek to vilify, remember its a room full of mirrors. Kewpie a maggot?? Andy Vermin??? does not reflect well on you thats for sure.

rc

Moves
08 Aug 16
4 edits

Sir,
Your name will still be there as posting it. Of course you wouldn't say who the games were between. Hopefully it isn't an on going game would be my biggest concern.
Beautiful here I am outside sitting under a big oak tree in the shade,
Playing some chess, and bantering with you mostly. 😉

Kind Regards,
Karma is still nipping hard on your butt,
Hope your day is going well so far,
Sincerely,
-VR
Its not from this site Rusty, its from chesstempo, a site where you practice tactics, have no fear in offending the moderators and commenting on a game in progress, I am not that devious so as to set you up, although there are some people here with some real heavy issues that might attempt to portray reality otherwise. The good thing is we know who they are and what they are about. Best kicked into touch 😵

F

Moves
08 Aug 16

vermin, woa remember Andrew your posts here are more a refection of you than those you seek to vilify, remember its a room full of mirrors. Kewpie a maggot?? Andy Vermin??? does not reflect well on you thats for sure.
How did it reflect on you when earlier this year you were suggesting that I might be a pedophile and that children on this site might not be safe with me around?

Moves
09 Aug 16

"Maggot"... "Vermin"... Really??

Calling other people names and taunting known alcoholics just about sums you up.

rc

Moves
09 Aug 16

FMF a man caught masquerading as a women in order to dupe and deceive other users and his lapdog jeester, the loyal barfing braindead hound with no will of his own trying to vilify other people. Like all forum bullies, they like to give it but dont ask them to swallow their own medicine.

F

Moves
09 Aug 16
1 edit

FMF a man caught masquerading as a women in order to dupe and deceive other users and his lapdog jeester, the loyal barfing braindead hound with no will of his own trying to vilify other people. Like all forum bullies, they like to give it but dont ask them to swallow their own medicine.
This is a bit heavy handed - and repetitious - for jocular banter, isn't it, robbie?