banned for four years from posting

banned for four years from posting

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mafia chief

the safe house

Moves
16 Sep 18
1 edit

this is true.

if you speak a truth that is a truth to you but not to those who control the forum you may be banned for four years.,

i am back. my right to speak has been curtailed.

if i speak what i speak is truth i will most likely not just be banned for another four years but eliminated from the site.

i am reinfeld.

Moves
16 Sep 18

Easy come, easy go.

Chao

mafia chief

the safe house

Moves
16 Sep 18

one of the four year killlers,

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
16 Sep 18

Originally posted by @mister-moggy
this is true.

if you speak a truth that is a truth to you but not to those who control the forum you may be banned for four years.,

if i speak what i speak is truth i will most likely not just be banned for another four years but eliminated from the site.

i am reinfeld.
Nobody cares who you are.

mafia chief

the safe house

Moves
16 Sep 18

it is true that no one cares who i am

so why did you post to tell me that no one cares

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
16 Sep 18

it is true that no one cares who i am

so why did you post to tell me that no one cares
I could light you on fire and my sole thought would be whether or not I had enough marshmallows.

Ol' Dirty Heathen

I'm Naked!

Moves
16 Sep 18

this is true.

i am reinfeld.
Didn't you used to write with a speech impediment?

Moves
16 Sep 18

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
16 Sep 18

Originally posted by @hand-of-hecate
I could light you on fire and my sole thought would be whether or not I had enough marshmallows.
Why don't you light yourself on fire? I may urinate on you to put it out then again all depending on my mood at the time! 😛

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
16 Sep 18

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Are you afraid to spell it out? 😛 😛

-VR

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
16 Sep 18

Originally posted by @very-rusty
Why don't you light yourself on fire? I may urinate on you to put it out then again all depending on my mood at the time! 😛

-VR
Crawl back into your hole VR. Have you ever read back through any of your posts? You have all the charm, wit and sense of humor of a potato.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
16 Sep 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @hand-of-hecate
Crawl back into your hole VR. Have you ever read back through any of your posts? You have all the charm, wit and sense of humor of a potato.
LOL...That would be a compliment if I said that to you, hell you aren't even a paying member here just come on to raise hell every once in a while. YOU are a good reason why non-paying-members should not post!!! non sub scum as you are known to all! 😛

-VR

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
16 Sep 18

LOL...That would be a compliment if I said that to you, hell you aren't even a paying member here just come on to raise hell every once in a while. YOU are a good reason why non-paying-members should not post!!! non sub scum as you are known to all! 😛

-VR
What he said!

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
17 Sep 18

-VR
Can you imagine how boring it would be to have everyone share the same thoughts and ideas as you and your pet troglodyte sonhouse?

You should pay my subscription out of gratitude for the otherwise free service I provide.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
17 Sep 18

-VR
The problem we have old chap is that paying for membership (as clearly demonstrated by yourself) doesn't result in a better forum persona.