1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Sep '18 08:19
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    You shoulda stayed banned.

I guess money talks.
    listen to mother Theresa, gods Saviour on earth, pontificating to all and sundrie, you must have had a strict childhood, you are so righteous, I am amazed that your piousness hasn't got stuck in your throat and choked you.
  2. Playing with matches
    Moves
    21 Sep '18 10:42
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    I was trying to be nice. This is hard for me.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Sep '18 11:37
    Originally posted by @hand-of-hecate
    IMPOSSIBLE would be more accurate! 😛

-VR
  4. Playing with matches
    Moves
    21 Sep '18 17:22
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    IMPOSSIBLE would be more accurate! 😛

-VR
    I just speak the truth. Sonhouse’s music was quite good. He should be proud of it. It’s not like he has anything else going for him.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Sep '18 17:26
    I just speak the truth.
    HOH, It would be ok if you just spoke the truth, but the truth is you believe yourself to be better than everyone else and you most certainly are not.

-VR
  6. Playing with matches
    Moves
    21 Sep '18 18:41
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    HOH, It would be ok if you just spoke the truth, but the truth is you believe yourself to be better than everyone else and you most certainly are not.

-VR
    Ha! That’s what you’ve come away with after “knowing” me for years? That I somehow see myself as superior? The truth is I think people are crap. All of them. Some more than others, but, we're Little better than poo flinging chimps at the zoo. Our crappy little religions, self serving politics, selfish social programs, pathetic education systems, rampant greed, and a host of other demonstrations of how we fail to live up to any ideal unless forced by survival and necessity to do so. The only sustained “good works” are a byproduct of self serving actions.

I hate everything. I don’t care about you. I don’t care what you think. I am chaos unleashed.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Sep '18 18:52
    Ha! That’s what you’ve come away with after “knowing” me for years? That I somehow see myself as superior? The truth is I think people are crap. All of them. Some more than others, but, we're Little better than poo flinging chimps at the zoo. Our crappy little religions, self serving politics, selfish social programs, pathetic education systems, ramp ...[text shortened]...

I hate everything. I don’t care about you. I don’t care what you think. I am chaos unleashed.
    You forgot the most important thing you're an ID 10 T!!!! 😛

I don't lose any sleep over you either! 😉

-VR
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 12:00
    Ha! That’s what you’ve come away with after “knowing” me for years? That I somehow see myself as superior? The truth is I think people are crap. All of them. Some more than others, but, we're Little better than poo flinging chimps at the zoo. Our crappy little religions, self serving politics, selfish social programs, pathetic education systems, ramp ...[text shortened]...

I started reading but nodded off.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 12:15
    Originally posted by @badradger
    I started reading but nodded off.
    He tends to have that affect on folks. 😉

-VR
  10. Standard memberMudfinger
    Ol' Dirty Heathen
    I'm Naked!
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 18:461 edit
    Wipe him off when you're done with him H.

That would be nice of you.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 22:55

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you haven't found the right woman.

Actually, maybe that's good, because with all that cynicism, either you would treat her badly (mad at the world syndrome) or she would leave you because you're such a stick in the mud.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 22:58
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you haven't found the right woman.

Actually, maybe that's good, because with all that cynicism, either you would treat her badly (mad at the world syndrome) or she would leave you because you're such a stick in the mud.
    He thinks you're the right woman for him.
    Kinda sad, really.
  13. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    22 Sep '18 23:04

Life is good ..... if you want it !! 🙂
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 01:01

Tracy????
  15. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 08:00
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    What he said!
    I sometimes wonder if you will be the guy who goes down in history as patient zero, who managed to give his computer AIDS and ebola.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree