1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Sep '18 16:17
    Originally posted by @hand-of-hecate
    Can you imagine how boring it would be to have everyone share the same thoughts and ideas as you and your pet troglodyte sonhouse?

You should pay my subscription out of gratitude for the otherwise free service I provide.
    Yes, free service like identity theft. You are such a paragon of virtue.
  2. Playing with matches
    Moves
    17 Sep '18 16:30
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Yes, free service like identity theft. You are such a paragon of virtue.
    Identity theft? Are you still mad about the dick nose picture?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Sep '18 16:57
    Did you send him that?? 😵
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Sep '18 17:20
    It was identity theft you mishapen troll living under a bridge, one bridge too many. I have no way of knowing if you limited your theft to just RHP. If I could find your real address, why don't you be a real man and give it right now, maybe I could look you up and discuss the weather. But being a coward like you are, that will never happen. The last thing you would want is someone actually coming after you when you would cry like a baby when confronted. All you are is a pejorative generator. A chaos generator, a small person who can't play chess worth a shyte and won't even pay for a sub. I have run into your kind for decades and you fit in with all of the other assswipes I have known really well.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 Sep '18 18:12
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    The problem we have old chap is that paying for membership (as clearly demonstrated by yourself) doesn't result in a better forum persona.
    Do you think your persona to be better than everyone else's or just mine? 😛

-VR
  6. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    17 Sep '18 18:16
    I could light you on fire and my sole thought would be whether or not I had enough marshmallows.
    and a stick
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 Sep '18 18:16
    It was identity theft you mishapen troll living under a bridge, one bridge too many. I have no way of knowing if you limited your theft to just RHP. If I could find your real address, why don't you be a real man and give it right now, maybe I could look you up and discuss the weather. But being a coward like you are, that will never happen. The last thing ...[text shortened]... o your kind for decades and you fit in with all of the other assswipes I have known really well.
    You are absolutely correct. He has admitted to not like getting involved in a physical confrontation. He can act tough on here with his words, so it makes him feel more like a man!!!

-VR
  8. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    17 Sep '18 18:19
    [b]It was identity theft you mishapen troll living under a bridge, one bridge too many. I have no way of knowing if you limited your theft to just RHP. If I could find your real address, why don't you be a real man and give it right now, maybe I could look you up and discuss the weather./b]
    123 Fake Street. It's an old factory that some kid owns...
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 Sep '18 18:21
    Originally posted by @uzless
    123 Fake Street. It's an old factory that some kid owns...
    You any realation to Trump? 😉

-VR
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    17 Sep '18 18:33
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    Do you think your persona to be better than everyone else's or just mine? 😛

-VR
    Everyone else's. (Except Rookie).
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 Sep '18 18:36
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Everyone else's. (Except Rookie).
    Well that is good to hear I am in good company! 😛 ( To be honest don't really care what you think)

-VR
  12. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    17 Sep '18 18:41
    I have run into your kind for decades and you fit in with all of the other assswipes I have known really well.
    Haven't learned a lot over the decades, now did you.
  13. Standard memberMudfinger
    Ol' Dirty Heathen
    I'm Naked!
    Moves
    17 Sep '18 18:46
    It was identity theft you mishapen troll living under a bridge, one bridge too many. I have no way of knowing if you limited your theft to just RHP. If I could find your real address, why don't you be a real man and give it right now, maybe I could look you up and discuss the weather. But being a coward like you are, that will never happen. The last thing ...[text shortened]... o your kind for decades and you fit in with all of the other assswipes I have known really well.
    I take it you know a lot of these "asswipes"?

You should run with a better crowd.
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 Sep '18 18:59
    Originally posted by @kegge
    Haven't learned a lot over the decades, now did you.
    Kegge...How can you learn anything from anyone when you believe you know everything! 😛

Think about that before pointing fingers at others!

-VR
  15. Playing with matches
    Moves
    17 Sep '18 19:29
    So you post the equivalent of your real name and address allowing everyone access to public domain information is theft? That’s idiocy.

My expert rendition of a blue dick and balls onto a publicly available picture of some old guy was theft? That was art and hardly theft.

Your failure to understand the concept of public domain and basic internet fundamentals is not my problem. However, it is exceedingly funny.

Stop posting information you want kept private. This isn’t a hard concept. No personal info on the internet that you don’t want made public and widely distributed.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree