1. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    18 Sep '18 20:02
    Originally posted by @hand-of-hecate
    Can you imagine how boring it would be to have everyone share the same thoughts and ideas as you and your pet troglodyte sonhouse?

You should pay my subscription out of gratitude for the otherwise free service I provide.
    Not moving for over 1900 days to preserve your 1280 rating is hardly impressive !! 😛
  2. Playing with matches
    Moves
    18 Sep '18 20:32
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    Not moving for over 1900 days to preserve your 1280 rating is hardly impressive !! 😛
    Not moving in 1900 is a measure of my commitment.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Sep '18 00:00
    I didn't know you were that old. That has to be a world record. 118. Wow. Do you still get social security or do they cut you off after 110?
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Sep '18 06:26
    Originally posted by @shallow-blue
    Or... you and badger could just grow up and find a hobby. I hear chess is fun.
    hey don't take the lords name in vain or I will smite you.
  5. Playing with matches
    Moves
    19 Sep '18 15:54
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    I didn't know you were that old. That has to be a world record. 118. Wow. Do you still get social security or do they cut you off after 110?
    Did you have to have specially training to present yourself as so remarkably dumb?
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 Sep '18 15:58
    Actually it DOES SHOW your lack of COMMITMENT!!!! 😛

-VR
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Sep '18 18:52
    Did you have to have specially training to present yourself as so remarkably dumb?
    Says the non-sub with the 1300 rating. I guess not playing keeps your rating up so high.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Sep '18 18:55
    Says the non-sub with the 1300 rating. I guess not playing keeps your rating up so high.
    hows your guitar playing
  9. Playing with matches
    Moves
    19 Sep '18 19:48
    So it’s a natural talent then, no training needed? Good to know.
  10. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    20 Sep '18 07:42
    Actually the record is 122 set by Jeanne Clament some years back.
    Funny Story 106 year olds get regularly post for their parents about their coming to School 😉
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Sep '18 14:061 edit
    Originally posted by @badradger
    hows your guitar playing
    I think you would be very surprised. I play professionally. I have 40 of my own compositions on Soundcloud, we have 2 self produced CD's, working on a third and now 68 total tracks on SC. Just folk music, mind you. I don't do electric, just acoustic guitar, keyboard, mandolin, banjo, autoharp, dulcimer, strings, in other words.
    I would never present my music to the yahoo's here but will give you my soundcloud account if you are actually interested, PM of course, not public where HOH would have yet another ball with his identity theft business.
  12. Playing with matches
    Moves
    20 Sep '18 22:421 edit
    I think you would be very surprised. I play professionally. I have 40 of my own compositions on Soundcloud, we have 2 self produced CD's, working on a third and now 68 total tracks on SC. Just folk music, mind you. I don't do electric, just acoustic guitar, keyboard, mandolin, banjo, autoharp, dulcimer, strings, in other words.
    I would never present my mu ...[text shortened]... PM of course, not public where HOH would have yet another ball with his identity theft business.
    You're still dumb as pudding, but your music is fine. Not my style, but, well done nonetheless.

And stop putting stuff in the public domain if you don't want people to see or hear it. Jeez.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Sep '18 07:42
    I would never present my mu ...[text shortened]... PM of course, not public where HOH would have yet another ball with his identity theft business.
    please do/ you can see my old band around 76 on you tube called doghouse Friday.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Sep '18 07:44

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Sep '18 08:10
    Originally posted by @badradger
    got banned 4 times told russ to stuff it twice, got done for multiple accounts etc. Suzie accused me of racism got banned for that, she said I was vince got banned for that, but generaly I was a really nice guy.
    You shoulda stayed banned.

I guess money talks.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree