Better Late Than Never

Better Late Than Never

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
15 Mar 23

Moves
15 Mar 23

@very-rusty said
You have a very good attitude, but as you get older it most likely will not get easier for you.

-VR
Thanks for that. 😲

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
15 Mar 23

@very-rusty said
You have a very good attitude, but as you get older it most likely will not get easier for you.

-VR
Always a ray of sunshine rusty. 🙄

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Mar 23

@the-gravedigger said
Always a ray of sunshine rusty. 🙄
Would you sooner I lied to him?

-VR

Moves
15 Mar 23

@very-rusty said

-VR
I’m sure people know and understand their issues as you do. You know this, so why, just curious🙂.

Moves
15 Mar 23

@very-rusty said

-VR
I anticipate moving somewhere with a more stable climate.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Mar 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
That would be a very good idea if you are able to do this Ghost.

Just what the Doctor called for! 🙂

-VR

Moves
15 Mar 23

@very-rusty said
That would be a very good idea if you are able to do this Ghost.

Just what the Doctor called for! 🙂

-VR
It’s nice here, and with the area exploding plenty of jobs🙂. I’ve already had a day in the 80’s a few weeks ago.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Mar 23
1 edit

@mike69 said
It’s nice here, and with the area exploding plenty of jobs🙂. I’ve already had a day in the 80’s a few weeks ago.
Where in the States do you live? I wonder if Ghost would be willing to move there?

Does the temperature stay the same year around?

-VR

Moves
15 Mar 23

@very-rusty said
Where in the States do you live? I wonder if Ghost would be willing to move there?

-VR
Japan is more likely, as we have family there.

Moves
15 Mar 23

@very-rusty said

-VR
I live north of Dallas, and we have seasons just not as severe. My grass is green and tall in my front yard😁. This winter was mild with only a few weeks of what I consider cold (single digits to the 40’s). Around five years ago we had a bad winter, no power for weeks etc.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
15 Mar 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Japan is more likely, as we have family there.
Nice place but dang expensive.

Moves
15 Mar 23

@the-gravedigger said
Nice place but dang expensive.
It depends where you live, but finding housing or land now will cost a lot in my opinion of value. I bought this place with 5 acres to flip very cheap years back before prices increased. The house was on the verge of getting condemned and dozed but no one really looked at the bones and true condition.

Did you know😉.
Fun fact I guess🙁. It was a single family owned 400 acre farm built some time in the later 1870’s to early 80’s and lived in till the mid 80’s. I know some things happened here back then and up, till finally when a married couple woman who’s son died, then they later divorced. She crashed and burned mentally into nothing, and just walked out and never returned till me🥳😁.

Like I’ve been saying for some time now, Better Late Than Never!

F

Moves
15 Mar 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Japan was one the hottest and most humid places and also certainly the coldest place I have ever lived.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 Mar 23

@mike69 said
It depends where you live, but finding housing or land now will cost a lot in my opinion of value. I bought this place with 5 acres to flip very cheap years back before prices increased. The house was on the verge of getting condemned and dozed but no one really looked at the bones and true condition.

Did you know😉.
Fun fact I guess🙁. It was a single family owned 400 ...[text shortened]... and never returned till me🥳😁.

Like I’ve been saying for some time now, Better Late Than Never!
Yeah, but... Texas, you know.