1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    13 Apr '14 17:39
    Originally posted by ale1552
    Belated birthday greetings to great writer!
    *** Hear, Hear All Near and Far the Greetings from One Great Writer Lady Ale to another Great Writer Sir Stees! ***
  2. In the ****
    Moves
    13 Apr '14 18:45
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Today's my birthday...Thanks everyone for remembering.😠
    Happy birthday!
  3. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    13 Apr '14 20:57
    Originally posted by Rene-Claude
    Happy birthday!
    Thank you. Can I expect a gift? 😉
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    13 Apr '14 21:13
    .... in addition to the well honed literary gift you already have and practice to the delight of your readers?
  5. In the ****
    Moves
    13 Apr '14 21:38
    Yes, I have a very large cash gift for you. I just need for you to send me details of your bank account so I can transfer your gift to you.

😀
  6. rural North Dakota
    Moves
    13 Apr '14 22:24
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    .... in addition to the well honed literary gift you already have and practice to the delight of your readers?
    Just wait until the royalties start pouring in on all the stories we have published! We can BOTH retire! Have a nephew who has done just that!
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    14 Apr '14 01:21
    Yes, I have a very large cash gift for you. I just need for you to send me details of your bank account so I can transfer your gift to you.

😀
    I would gladly do that but what with this heartbleed thingy , or whatever it's called, my bank has advised me not to disclose any banking info online. Can we meet somewhere convenient to us both?
  8. In the ****
    Moves
    14 Apr '14 08:51
    I would gladly do that but what with this heartbleed thingy , or whatever it's called, my bank has advised me not to disclose any banking info online. Can we meet somewhere convenient to us both?
    The money is in a frozen account in Kampala; we could meet there if you like but you will need to pay a small fee in cash to release the funds.

😀
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    14 Apr '14 13:42
    The money is in a frozen account in Kampala; we could meet there if you like but you will need to pay a small fee in cash to release the funds.

😀
    A minor annoyance considering the huge benefit to me. When is it convenient for you?...I'm flexible.😲😀
  10. In the ****
    Moves
    14 Apr '14 14:03
    A minor annoyance considering the huge benefit to me. When is it convenient for you?...I'm flexible.😲😀
    Unfortunately I cannot make it in person but my associate Mr Bekoke Ndinga
    will meet you at the airport and he has a spare room at his house where you can stay free of charge.
    Don't forget to take the $10,000 US release fee.

😉
  11. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    14 Apr '14 14:12
    Today's my birthday...Thanks everyone for remembering.😠
    I apologize for not remembereing.

I hope you have had a great day anyway.
  12. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    22 Apr '14 21:31

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

13. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    23 Apr '14 12:541 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    I don't know Drew but here is a song that will get you in the right mood for celebrations tomorrow - you are sharing it with Frida:

YouTube
  14. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    23 Apr '14 13:49
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    I'll reserve my congrats till Friday but I will, a bit later today, go into town and stand at the main intersection with a pail and a placard asking for donations . Should I get any money I'll go to the bank and get a draft for any monies left over after expenses.
  15. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    23 Apr '14 14:15
    I'll reserve my congrats till Friday but I will, a bit later today, go into town and stand at the main intersection with a pail and a placard asking for donations . Should I get any money I'll go to the bank and get a draft for any monies left over after expenses.
    I thought today was Thursday - since I retired from work I always mix up the days. I have to keep an eye on my calendar, and even so...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree