Bullying

Bullying

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
28 Aug 13

Originally posted by lemon lime

My blood type [b]is O+...
That's spooky, how do you do that?[/b]
Got a whiff of your cologne.

P.S. Mine's the same. lol

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
28 Aug 13

Originally posted by Suzianne
(Said the man with 15 times as many moves as I have.)

Right back at ya, sweetie! <Insert contrived platitude here.>
Yeah, you go girl!!

I watched three daughters grow up, so I'm genuinely rooting for you

Any mans perspective can change when he's with a female close up and personal, from day one up until she becomes an adult. It's definitely an eye opener. My daughters talked about things they wouldn't let any other man in the world listen in on.

I wasn't going to touch this one (this topic) but you're right about emotional maturity. One of the drawbacks of internet yakking is I'm often not sure who I'm talking to... teenagers can sound like adults, and adults can sound like teenagers.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
28 Aug 13

Originally posted by Zamboner
If you don't think he was, even sub-consciously, then you don't know Grampy Bobby.
pfffft... I don't actually know any of you. All I know is what I read, and surface appearances can be misleading. It's not enough for me to scratch and sniff the surface, but if that works for you then great, go for it.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
29 Aug 13

If you guys really want to impress the gals, and not just impress yourselves and each other, then save the tough guy act for the other guys, and take a look at how courtship rituals work in the animal kingdom.

Birds are a good example. The males are only aggressive toward other males, but will bust their little tails to persuade the females with dances and songs. And female elephants prefer being courted by the older males, because the younger ones are a bit too frantic and in a hurry to get the job done.

Animal bullies* (animals who step outside natural parameters) don't seem to do as well... they are either dealt with or tolerated, but never tolerated for very long.

*meats wif minimom standurds for staying on top of ick

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
29 Aug 13

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
The need for gall bladder removal is a medical condition issue; the necessity of demonstrating bully behavior is self induced by a series of bad decisions from positions of both weakness (chronic trend) and strength (momentary lapse). (imo)
People also used to think that headaches were caused by 'thinking bad thoughts' or letting demons in. Trepanning was a procedure used to lessen the pressure inside the head to relieve certain maladies. Leeches were used to remove 'bad blood'. Bully behavior can be a sign of neurosis caused by bad parenting decisions; I wouldn't necessarily call it "self induced by a series of bad decisions". Even Freud realized that some psychological conditions are unavoidable, it's just that the manifestation can differ from individual to individual. The bully may not be wholly to blame, is what I'm saying. Bullying behavior is a symptom of insufficient emotional growth, combined with other factors to varying degrees. Psychoanalysis can uncover these other factors.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
29 Aug 13

Yeah, you go girl!!

I watched three daughters grow up, so I'm genuinely rooting for you

Any mans perspective can change when he's with a female close up and personal, from day one up until she becomes an adult. It's definitely an eye opener. My daughters talked about things they wouldn't let any other man in the world listen in on.

I wasn' ...[text shortened]... o... teenagers can sound like adults, and adults can sound like teenagers.
Some wit once said that all underage teenage girls on the internet are FBI agents.

But yes, emotional maturity is the hard part. Even some who have mastered sexual maturity have yet to manage emotional maturity. With boys, the average is probably higher, just due to gender-based maturation differences.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
29 Aug 13

just due to gender-based maturation differences.
That part was much funnier without my reading glasses. 😕

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
29 Aug 13

People also used to think that headaches were caused by 'thinking bad thoughts' or letting demons in. Trepanning was a procedure used to lessen the pressure inside the head to relieve certain maladies. Leeches were used to remove 'bad blood'. Bully behavior can be a sign of neurosis caused by bad parenting decisions; I wouldn't necessarily call it "sel ...[text shortened]... with other factors to varying degrees. Psychoanalysis can uncover these other factors.
"The bully may not be wholly to blame, is what I'm saying."

"No"...................... [Human Volition] ...................... "Yes"

Human Beings make their own misery by making bad decisions.

Infant/Toddler...........[Years of Bad Decisions]............ Bully

Bullying behavior is a symptom of a messed up life and compensatory behaviour.
Psychoanalysis, Intervention and/or Medical Treatment may be required. (imo)

Latvian Trickster

Krell lab

Moves
29 Aug 13

People also used to think that headaches were caused by 'thinking bad thoughts' or letting demons in. Trepanning was a procedure used to lessen the pressure inside the head to relieve certain maladies. Leeches were used to remove 'bad blood'. Bully behavior can be a sign of neurosis caused by bad parenting decisions; I wouldn't necessarily call it "self ...[text shortened]... with other factors to varying degrees. Psychoanalysis can uncover these other factors.
There is no excuse for bullying.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
29 Aug 13

Some wit once said that all underage teenage girls on the internet are FBI agents.

But yes, emotional maturity is the hard part. Even some who have mastered sexual maturity have yet to manage emotional maturity. With boys, the average is probably higher, just due to gender-based maturation differences.

Some underage teenage girls on the internet are FBI agents. Any pervert stupid enough to still be trolling for jail bait on the internet is just asking to be caught. And having them see the 200 pound gnarly looking bearded girl they wanted to hook up with is an extra bonus.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
29 Aug 13

[b]Some wit once said that all underage teenage girls on the internet are FBI agents.

Some underage teenage girls on the internet are FBI agents. Any pervert stupid enough to still be trolling for jail bait on the internet is just asking to be caught. And having them see the 200 pound gnarly looking bearded girl they wanted to hook up with is an extra bonus.[/b]
Recently, I've been wondering if "FBI agents" on the internet prefer Old Spice, Brut or lemon and lime cologne.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
29 Aug 13
1 edit

Recently, I've been wondering if "FBI agents" on the internet prefer Old Spice, Brut or lemon and lime cologne.
What you see is what you get, big boy.

wink wink

😲

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
29 Aug 13

What you see is what you get, big boy.

wink wink
... "big boy" wet shaves.

Would you like to know a secret which keeps expensive blades sharp for an indefinite length of time?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
29 Aug 13

... "big boy" wet shaves.

Would you like to know a secret which keeps expensive blades sharp for an indefinite length of time?
Always rinse them with cold water? I used to know this one... I can't remember the last time I shaved with a razor.

I cut my own hair and shave around the beard with the same cordless electric shaver. It can run for 3 hours before needing a recharge. I could take it with me into the woods and be there for a week, and come back looking like I never left home. Ain't technology grand?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
29 Aug 13

Always rinse them with cold water? I used to know this one... I can't remember the last time I shaved with a razor.

I cut my own hair and shave around the beard with the same cordless electric shaver. It can run for 3 hours before needing a recharge. I could take it with me into the woods and be there for a week, and come back looking like I never left home. Ain't technology grand?
Yeah, 'technology's grand'. Since you use a cordless electric shaver in the woods for 3 hours at a time, I guess there's no interest in the secret that wishes to be shared. Oh, well... I'm losing track of time. Would today still be Hump Day?