1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 Jul '20 16:021 edit
    @hells-caretaker said
    Come, come Rusty - tis a fair vote, or are you thinking postal ballot🀷‍♂️ My hands are sticky with melted Flake🚬
    Hey hells-caretaker I didn't say it wasn't a fair vote I just mentioned the Flakes were leading by 6% at that time, I believe it has since changed some. I wasn't the one accusing anyone of Voting 4 times, as that is against the TOS. Never said the vote wasn't fair. It appears the Flake made it to the next round and is doing very well. πŸ˜‰

-VR
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    01 Jul '20 16:06
    @petewxyz said
    Everybody has a fling with a student in Manchester
    Do tell.
  3. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    01 Jul '20 16:11
    @trev33 said
    Do tell.
    'Please edit quoted text responsibly. Making modifications which misrepresent the original post will result in a forum ban.'

You risk taker Trev. I'll vouch for you that this was obvious humour, but given the bizarre inconsistencies in moderation on this site...
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    01 Jul '20 16:16
    @petewxyz said
    'Please edit quoted text responsibly. Making modifications which misrepresent the original post will result in a forum ban.'

You risk taker Trev. I'll vouch for you that this was obvious humour, but given the bizarre inconsistencies in moderation on this site...
    Yeah, removing a few words might get you a forum ban but blatant racism is clearly ok. πŸ˜‰
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 Jul '20 16:18
    @petewxyz said

It just means you have said something considered against the TOS.

-VR
  6. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    01 Jul '20 16:29
    @trev33 said
    Yeah, removing a few words might get you a forum ban but blatant racism is clearly ok. πŸ˜‰
    Exactly!
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 Jul '20 17:21
    @trev33 said
    Where is the post with blatant racism?

-VR
  8. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    01 Jul '20 17:221 edit
    @caesar-salad said
    Would it be snobbish of me to expect real truffle shavings in anything called a Truffle?
    No certainly not, naive perhaps.
    But yes what is the connection, do they have any truffle in them at all. Very dilute form of truffle oil or essence maybe.
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    01 Jul '20 17:26
    @trev33 said
    Someone not liking these singing jokes πŸ˜‚

Also, someone just voting forToblerone with their 4 accounts? πŸ€”
    Dammit I practised for hours, everyone’s a critic these days 🀷🏻‍♂️
  10. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    πŸ€” Bolton
    Moves
    01 Jul '20 17:33
    @petewxyz said
    Everybody has a fling with a secret second club, I feel so cheap!

Edit: When I was a student in Manchester I used to go up to Boundary Park!
    πŸ€”
  11. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    πŸ€” Bolton
    Moves
    01 Jul '20 17:361 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    Dammit I practised for hours, everyone’s a critic these days 🀷🏻‍♂️
    Are you Russ? Are you Russ? Are you Russ in disguise?[edit] With a knick knack paddy whack..................................Flake is coming home.
  12. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    01 Jul '20 17:39
    Truffles originated in France in 1895 and it was here that the ball of chocolate ganache dusted with cocoa received the name, truffle. Truffles are named after the mushrooms of the similar name because of their resemblance to the dark and rumpled mushroom.

Two completely different things that just have the same name. No truffles were killed in the making of chocolate truffles, no fungi were included, this is just the most amazing chocolate ever. This is the gift that gets you out of the $hit however deep.

People get voting, your truffles need you.
  13. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    πŸ€” Bolton
    Moves
    01 Jul '20 17:41
    @very-rusty said
    Hey hells-caretaker I didn't say it wasn't a fair vote I just mentioned the Flakes were leading by 6% at that time, I believe it has since changed some. I wasn't the one accusing anyone of Voting 4 times, as that is against the TOS. Never said the vote wasn't fair. It appears the Flake made it to the next round and is doing very well. πŸ˜‰

-VR
    πŸ˜‰πŸš¬
  14. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    01 Jul '20 19:14
    Green and blacks making a come back.
  15. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    02 Jul '20 16:01
    Still a few hours left with a couple still hanging in the balance.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree