1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Aug '15 03:44
    Talk about anything. But just don't apply or put to work our Roman script's 5th graphic symbol.

(Our OP subject's 'rubric' and this first post comply).
  2. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    22 Aug '15 05:131 edit
    " say what? "
  3. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    22 Aug '15 05:14
    Originally posted by FMF
    Talk about anything. But just don't apply or put to work our Roman script's 5th graphic symbol.

(Our OP subject's 'rubric' and this first post comply).
    this is the most incredibly important thread ever begun in any electronic communication system anyhwere and at any time*

* notation: obvious compromises had to be made in order to convey the appropriate scale of this magnitude
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Aug '15 05:19
    Originally posted by coquette
    this is the most incredibly important thread ever begun in any electronic communication system anyhwere and at any time*

* notation: obvious compromises had to be made in order to convey the appropriate scale of this magnitude
    Madam, you obtain a bonus point for flaunting your disdain for authority and conformity.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Aug '15 05:22
    This human condition ~ ingrained in us folks from all parts, and with all our variants of living ~ is a miraculous thing for us to honour and applaud with joy and admiration. What do you think?
  6. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    22 Aug '15 05:29
    Originally posted by coquette

That was profabulous... good job!
  7. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    22 Aug '15 05:32
    Originally posted by FMF
    Madam, you obtain a bonus point for flaunting your disdain for authority and conformity.
    I do not recognize your authority for handing out bonus points... what are your credentials?
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Aug '15 06:43
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    I do not recognize your authority for handing out bonus points... what are your credentials?
    It is of no import. Think not of it, lmon lim ~ I trust I am not thought bad for calling you that in our continuing and applicable vocabulary limiting conditions.

A dissimilar and additionally irritating crisis is ongoing...

Not all of your words comply with this word play's strict instructions and goals!
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    22 Aug '15 06:47
    Originally posted by FMF
    It is of no import. Think not of it,[b] lmon lim ~ I trust I am not thought bad for calling you that in our continuing and applicable vocabulary limiting conditions.

A dissimilar and additionally irritating crisis is ongoing...

Not all of your words comply with this word play's strict instructions and goals![/b]
    Nor do yours sir. πŸ™‚
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Aug '15 06:49
    Originally posted by FMF
    Our OP subject's 'rubric' and this first post comply.
    That is not so!

This part of our OP's writing (look up from this post) did not accord with our limitation.

Do not apply or put to work our Roman script's 5th graphic symbol!
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Aug '15 06:53
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Nor do yours sir. πŸ™‚
    What you say displays accuracy that I do not - and will not - find conflict with.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Aug '15 06:582 edits
    Allow that individual who did not slip up to cast a small rock that is thrown prior to that rock and that rock (and so on).
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Aug '15 12:12
    ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΠΌΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠΎ сам Ρ›ΠΈΡ€ΠΈΠ»ΠΈΡ†Ρƒ, ΡˆΡ‚ΠΎ јС исто ΠΊΠ°ΠΎ Π΄Π° сам само '"-" Ρ†Ρ€Ρ‚ΠΈΡ†Π΅ користио.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Aug '15 12:52
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΠΌΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠΎ сам Ρ›ΠΈΡ€ΠΈΠ»ΠΈΡ†Ρƒ, ΡˆΡ‚ΠΎ јС исто ΠΊΠ°ΠΎ Π΄Π° сам само '"-" Ρ†Ρ€Ρ‚ΠΈΡ†Π΅ користио.
    What a dastardly affront to our implicit nod and a wink vis a vis applying Roman script only!
  15. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    23 Aug '15 05:12
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    Nice one Cyril.

(A point for knowling the origin of that reference!)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree