Cute RHP couples

Cute RHP couples

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
12 Feb 21

@torunn said
That's what they do, these bears. They are even worse in Kensington Gardens. Mind you, the green parrots living in the trees are even worse. They don't ask, they steal. If they see you with a paper-bag or something in your hand, they attack you, not meaning any harm of course, but still. London parks in a nutshell.
Damn parrots, who ever expected them? I bet the seagulls get all the blame, clever little bastards those parrots.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
12 Feb 21

@very-rusty said
To put it very bluntly you aren't man enough lemon! 😉 😛

OH....I see you're looking for a few thumbs up, bound to get them by attacking me. 😉 😛 If only you had the courage! 😉

-VR
I'd grab you by the back of your neck and lead you screaming toward the bears
and I would eat a hobnob at the same time

Moves
12 Feb 21

Ghost of a Lemon

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Feb 21
1 edit

@lemondrop said
I'd grab you by the back of your neck and lead you screaming toward the bears
and I would eat a hobnob at the same time
LOL@ lemon, yea in fantasy land maybe, not in the real world! 😛 😉

You must forget telling me you've never had a fight in your life! 🙂

-VR

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
12 Feb 21

@trev33 said
Ive only been to central park once but the damn bears were too much, how many times do you have to tell them you dont have any food for them to leave you alone?

The neighbors of my parents are always throwing bread out for the birds, one day a bear knocked at their door asking for food, is there no end to the torment? Better to not feed anyone but yourself, you know, in ca ...[text shortened]... so used to getting food from humans it was too slow to catch the squirrel, tough break for the bear.
j. pharquar here
writer for the guardian

do you have exclusive rights to this intriguing story?
are there any photos, or video you can share?
if so, i'd like to talk with you
privately, of course
yer complete anonymous autonomy afforded

gracias,
jp

Gothenburg

Moves
12 Feb 21

@rookie54 said
j. pharquar here
writer for the guardian

do you have exclusive rights to this intriguing story?
are there any photos, or video you can share?
if so, i'd like to talk with you
privately, of course
yer complete anonymous autonomy afforded

gracias,
jp
I can show photos of Kensington Gardens, my grandson with two parrots eating from his hands, and one sitting on top of his head. Bears wouldn't do that, at least.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Feb 21

@torunn said
I can show photos of Kensington Gardens, my grandson with two parrots eating from his hands, and one sitting on top of his head. Bears wouldn't do that, at least.
They must be tame parrots, but still shouldn't be fed by people. Something will eventually happen.

-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
12 Feb 21

@very-rusty said
LOL@ lemon, yea in fantasy land maybe, not in the real world! 😛 😉

You must forget telling me you've never had a fight in your life! 🙂

-VR
stupid people get in physical fights
smart people avoid them
you claim (falsely) that you have had a lot of fights
but the few you have had you have obviously lost badly
as demonstrated by your ignorant posts
and possible brain damage

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
12 Feb 21

@torunn said
The big grey squirrel, very greedy?
yup. That's the one.
the darn squirrels are so used to people that they just waddle up near you and have this demanding sneer on their face, saying 'feed me', lol.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
12 Feb 21

@great-big-stees said
Have they removed the, "Don't Feed the animals" signs there? 😲
ya, the squirrels removed them. lol

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Feb 21

@lemondrop said
stupid people get in physical fights
smart people avoid them
you claim (falsely) that you have had a lot of fights
but the few you have had you have obviously lost badly
as demonstrated by your ignorant posts
and possible brain damage
People like yourself who have never had a fight don't know what a fight is talking foolishness about grabbing me by the back of neck. How you going to do that to begin with jump me from behind big mistake to make. I been in more bar brawls than I care to remember and there is always going to be someone a little better. In my case there haven't been many. Don't talk about stuff you know nothing about lemon! You been leaving for weeks now, just go if your are going and stop talking about it. All you seem to do is talk, no action just a lot of talk! If you going to leave get it over with finish your games and go. IF your staying stay and stop talking silliness.

-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
12 Feb 21

@very-rusty said
People like yourself who have never had a fight don't know what a fight is talking foolishness about grabbing me by the back of neck. How you going to do that to begin with jump me from behind big mistake to make. I been in more bar brawls than I care to remember and there is always going to be someone a little better. In my case there haven't been many. Don't talk about s ...[text shortened]... get it over with finish your games and go. IF your staying stay and stop talking silliness.

-VR
😳

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 Feb 21

@trev33 said
Ive only been to central park once but the damn bears were too much, how many times do you have to tell them you dont have any food for them to leave you alone?

The neighbors of my parents are always throwing bread out for the birds, one day a bear knocked at their door asking for food, is there no end to the torment? Better to not feed anyone but yourself, you know, in ca ...[text shortened]... so used to getting food from humans it was too slow to catch the squirrel, tough break for the bear.
Almost choked on my coffee, but damn, that was funny.

Gothenburg

Moves
12 Feb 21

@very-rusty said
They must be tame parrots, but still shouldn't be fed by people. Something will eventually happen.

-VR
Here they are:

https://planbphoto.com/green-parrots-in-london-best-location-to-see-photograph-parakeets/

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Feb 21

@suzianne said
Almost choked on my coffee
Sorry to hear about that!

-VR