Dark Knight

Dark Knight

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
18 Jul 08

Originally posted by Sunburnt
I go to the movies alone all the time. I don't mind so much, but occasionally for ones I'm excited about I'd rather go with someone.

Actually, my BF is going at the same time and we will discuss after.

And probably text a bit during.

So I will have company 😉.
I've got a mothly unlimited Ticket. Haven't seen Batman yet, but i'll see it next week.

T
Mr T

I pity the fool!

Moves
18 Jul 08

I go to the movies alone all the time. I don't mind so much, but occasionally for ones I'm excited about I'd rather go with someone.

Actually, my BF is going at the same time and we will discuss after.

And probably text a bit during.

So I will have company 😉.
NOOO- you cant be one of those texting sorts.
That is why I never took girlfriends to films myself - they just dont have the attention span to hold their gaze for a whole film.

The ONLY sort of films where noise or distractions are allowed are comedies, but there will be nothing to laugh about in batman.

Think of how heath ledger died, and this is his last living record, that might help focus your thoughts .

S
🙏🏻

Some other realm

Moves
18 Jul 08

Originally posted by Tyrannosauruschex
NOOO- you cant be one of those texting sorts.
That is why I never took girlfriends to films myself - they just dont have the attention span to hold their gaze for a whole film.

The ONLY sort of films where noise or distractions are allowed are comedies, but there will be nothing to laugh about in batman.

Think of how heath ledger died, and this is his last living record, that might help focus your thoughts .
What are you talking about? Chauvinist!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't need to focus my thoughts! 😠 WTF?

And I text him, mostly, to keep in touch. Other than that, not much actually.

You need to change your attitude towards women.

W

DISCO!

Moves
18 Jul 08

Are you on drugs?

T
Mr T

I pity the fool!

Moves
18 Jul 08

I am trying to help you too - you wont remember anything you saw in the movie if you are not concentrating - so by following my advice you would be inadvertently increasing your own viewing pleasure.

It is a scientific fact that women are not usually able to concentrate on a single subject for more then a few minutes - try talking to one and keeping them on the same topic if you dont believe me.

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
18 Jul 08

Only morons use their phones in the cinema

S
🙏🏻

Some other realm

Moves
18 Jul 08

Listen you two. Now I'm pissed. I NEVER use my phone in the cinema. This one freaking time I'm going at the SAME time as my BF, so if I send a text or two it won't bother anyone. I'm talking about 50 text messages and being annoying. Trust me, there are plenty of people far more annoying than my texting once or twice.

Now shut up.

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
18 Jul 08

Listen you two. Now I'm pissed. I NEVER use my phone in the cinema. This one freaking time I'm going at the SAME time as my BF, so if I send a text or two it won't bother anyone. I'm talking about 50 text messages and being annoying. Trust me, there are plenty of people far more annoying than my texting once or twice.

Now shut up.
How do you feel being the lowest common denominator ?

S
🙏🏻

Some other realm

Moves
18 Jul 08

I am trying to help you too - you wont remember anything you saw in the movie if you are not concentrating - so by following my advice you would be inadvertently increasing your own viewing pleasure.

It is a scientific fact that women are not usually able to concentrate on a single subject for more then a few minutes - try talking to one and keeping them on the same topic if you dont believe me.
You are saying that I won't be able to focus on a movie? Women are not usually able to concentrate on a single subject for more then a few minutes? Give me a break! How about several things at once, smart guy? I think it's proven that women can actually get more done in a few minutes than most men and I know, because as a working mother of three children, I've done it for years. And I do it well.

T
Mr T

I pity the fool!

Moves
18 Jul 08

You could send a text at a critical moment and then BOTH of you would miss an important plot development, and neither of you would be able to fill each other in afterwards.

P.S. When I say 'fill in' I mean to relay the missed information rather then as a euphamism for something dirty...

S
🙏🏻

Some other realm

Moves
18 Jul 08

Originally posted by huckleberryhound
How do you feel being the lowest common denominator ?
I'm going to kick your ass, Huck. And I probably could !!!!!!!!!

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
18 Jul 08

I'm going to kick your ass, Huck. And I probably could !!!!!!!!!
not without a stepladder 😛

S
🙏🏻

Some other realm

Moves
18 Jul 08

You could send a text at a critical moment and then BOTH of you would miss an important plot development, and neither of you would be able to fill each other in afterwards.

P.S. When I say 'fill in' I mean to relay the missed information rather then as a euphamism for something dirty...
I get your point but you screwed it up by being a chauvinist. Which I have observed about you in the past as well.

The most I will say is OMG and WTF by text.

T
Mr T

I pity the fool!

Moves
18 Jul 08

You are saying that I won't be able to focus on a movie? Women are not usually able to concentrate on a single subject for more then a few minutes? Give me a break! How about several things at once, smart guy? I think it's proven that women can actually get more done in a few minutes than most men and I know, because as a working mother of three children, I've done it for years. And I do it well.
But that highlights the point - women always have this idea that being scatterbrained and doing multiple things simultaniously is a skill when, in actual fact, it would be far better to do them one at a time and do a decent job at each one rather then a half baked effort.

S
🙏🏻

Some other realm

Moves
18 Jul 08

Originally posted by huckleberryhound
not without a stepladder 😛
Yeah, I could easily balance and still hurt ya!