1. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Oct '16 18:04
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Hm, I remember the topic but can't remember the comment. What's the id of the thread?
    Why would you want it brought up? I'm sure I can find it, but it makes you look like a real assshole. For what? Defending soccer? They still act like pussies, all of them. English and American. Soccer is impossible to watch because of it. Instead of playing the game and being athletes, their goal seems to just act hurt all the time, and act like babies for the referee. It's disgusting.
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    02 Oct '16 18:09
    Originally posted by chaney3
    Why would you want it brought up? I'm sure I can find it, but it makes you look like a real assshole. For what? Defending soccer? They still act like pussies, all of them. English and American. Soccer is impossible to watch because of it. Instead of playing the game and being athletes, their goal seems to just act hurt all the time, and act like babies for the referee. It's disgusting.
    http://www.timeforchess.com/forum/sports/soccer-flopping.164979/page-4

Is this the thread because there's no posts from me. It's an online forum, many have made comments they wouldn't face to face but I really don't remember what you're talking about. If I did and knew you took it personally I would apologize but it's not in my nature to attack peoples mums.

Spanish soccer is the worse but we still watch the game.
  3. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    02 Oct '16 18:10
    Instead of playing the game and being athletes, their goal seems to just act hurt all the time, and act like babies for the referee. It's disgusting.[/b]
    You are doing a pretty good job of acting hurt.
    Maybe you should take up soccer.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Oct '16 18:21
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    You are doing a pretty good job of acting hurt.
    Maybe you should take up soccer.
    So you give your vote that soccer players are pussies? More interested in acting hurt than scoring goals?

Thanks.
  5. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    02 Oct '16 18:27
    This is a thread about fine German beer.
    Or so I thought.
  6. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    02 Oct '16 18:27
    So you give your vote that soccer players are pussies? More interested in acting hurt than scoring goals?

Thanks.
    The reason they dive around is because they are cheats.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Oct '16 18:34
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    The reason they dive around is because they are cheats.
    Agreed. I have NO respect for soccer players....of all countries. The best description of them is that it's 'wendy ball', coming from rugby players.
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Oct '16 18:36
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    This is a thread about fine German beer.
    Or so I thought.
    I'm partial to an Old Speckled Hen.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Oct '16 18:45
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    I can't wait til Suzianne deals with you Ghost.
  10. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    02 Oct '16 19:23
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Old crafty hen , even stronger 6.5% ( if I remember ).
    Had a few the other night , I was walking two steps forward and three back .
  11. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    02 Oct '16 19:33
    I am pretty sure that Suzianne has previously posted that she only drinks two times per year, and that Ghost limits himself to one glass of wine per day. You Robbie, have said that you may limit yourself to maybe one beer per day? Very Rusty doesn't drink at all.

I would be interested in the drinking habits of anyone who cares to share.
    The missus and I get through a bottle of red ( Australian red) and three 660ml of Miguel every night ( between us )
    We have been doing that for the last ten years or so .
    We both know it's to much especially as we are in our 50's but it's so relaxing and good to chill out .
    My motto is ,you are a long time in the wooden box .😵
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Oct '16 19:59
    I am pretty sure that Suzianne has previously posted that she only drinks two times per year, and that Ghost limits himself to one glass of wine per day. You Robbie, have said that you may limit yourself to maybe one beer per day? Very Rusty doesn't drink at all.

I would be interested in the drinking habits of anyone who cares to share.
    I go through phases where i might have a beer or two and then have none for some time. the BOSS ( I bought her a cushion the other day, MUM is the Real Boss) used to let me have a beer with my dinner but now I am banned and restricted to after 9pm in case I have to drive anywhere to pick up kids etc

Its one minute to go, slobber slobber, dwool dwool!
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Oct '16 20:552 edits
    A fascinating visit to a German brauhouse 1930's

YouTube
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Oct '16 22:50
    I can't wait til Suzianne deals with you Ghost.
    How about if I deal with you first.

I've never said I only drink two or three times a year. In fact, if you actually knew me (which you obviously don't), you'd laugh at anyone else making that statement. It's got to be one of the more stupid things ever said about me in these forums, and without basis in fact at all.

Offer up the proof of me saying even anything close to that, or quit saying that I did.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Oct '16 23:17
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    How about if I deal with you first.

I've never said I only drink two or three times a year. In fact, if you actually knew me (which you obviously don't), you'd laugh at anyone else making that statement. It's got to be one of the more stupid things ever said about me in these forums, and without basis in fact at all.

Offer up the proof of me saying even anything close to that, or quit saying that I did.
    he might have been mistaken, he is a human being after all.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree